What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DJ_highst_

Hi JLR sorry I havent been able to make it up there in for ever or been on the boards much lately. Life has been very hectic. I am hoping to make it up there soon. Wish you the best of luck with the market. Be safe and have fun. Dont let the nay sayers get to ya. You have a great thing going up there and the patients are appreciative. peace_highst

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks to everyone for being so supportive.. Real patients who have come to the mkt and know how it works. I look forward to seeing everyone again. :joint:

is this a non profit market or is it owned by the same as the holistic solutions in clearlake? Alternative Solutions ? Justahonestquestion

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Colt888 said:
justalilrowdy...is there an after party at knocti on the 7th of july???
All the proceeds of last July 7th benefit went to help the community and the recipients were The Lake County Community Action Agency and Special Pets Rescue.

MedResearcher

Veteran
Will the market be up and running on Friday the 18th ?

Are saturdays better then fridays as far as selection?

Any idea on the selection for that day, if not no worries I can always find out when the time comes ^^

Much appreciated :rasta:

justalilrowdy said:
yes, a current card or recommendation and i.d. and we start the mkt at noon every fri and sat.

I love clearlake.. such beautiful area. Ill be up there in few months to celebrate lepps birthday, hopefully your market will still be intact, as you seem to posses the quality genetics I would love to obtain/trade. best of luck and see you in the spring.

irie meditations...
10ft ganja

T

terran2

re: pics

re: pics

Be nice "K" if some of the vendors up there could be enticed to throw up some pics here & there of some of the finished flowering plants that they sell clones of ....

did try outthe GGift this last summer & turned out pretty nice ....love to see some finished pics of some indoor God's Gift though .

regards

t2

plumpm0nkey

justalilrowdy do you know where i can find the specs on the strains of your cuts? what was shipwreck a cross of again'?? trainwreck and somethin.??

thanks!!!

darthvapor

shipwreck is purple kush X trainwreck. I havent forgotten about you jlr. I will bring up a spicyjack clone one of these weekend and a sample of the herb. My card expired and I was just deciding if should even get another one with whats happening at the clubs. Ill keep you updated but you prob forgotten me already I just came up that one time with dj

doggod

this week:
romulan
purple kush sr71
trainwreck
sour bubble
spicy jack
caramella
afghan - landrace

no swerve cuts ready this week.

darthvapor

hey where did you guys get the spicyjack?. Only 3 people I know of that have it. Wonder if its the same? If so its good shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.