What's new

The Maximo Picture Thread! (Macro*Close-up*Grow)

Maximo

Hey Y'all,

Ill be posting a few of the 1000's of pics I had posted on OG here in this thread for those who have not seen them, and add new stuff when I can.

Keep it Hashy my bro's and bumpy bro's
Max

My OG POTW Winner Photo

My flower rm as of 12/2006

16825flower_rm_all.jpg

Last edited:

Maximo

Thanks Guys,

And few more, I'm just going backwards thru my OG grow thread pics starting 9/05, I haven't kept a grow thread since OG went down, but I might start one again here?

16825AGWS-90805-SSxWW-bud-supermacro.jpg

16825AGWS-91105-leaf-buds.jpg

16825AGWS-91105-leaf-bud.jpg

16825AGWS-90805-SSxWW-bud-macro2.jpg

16825AGWS-90805-SSxWW-bud-macro3.jpg

16825AGWS-90805-SSxWW-bud-macro1.jpg

16825AGWS-90805-SSxWW-in-closet-in-hand.jpg

16825AGWS-91105-monster-in-closet-hand.jpg

16825AGWS-90805-SSxWW-monster1.jpg

R00KIE

Holy Shit!!! :yoinks:
What the hell did you do to that last bud to get it like that?? Top right b4 flower??
Thats nucking futz!!!! :yummy:
:respect:

HashishinReidi

Hello max , its been along time.Good to see you here on ic .Top class pics as always m8 .cant wait to see some of your old oil, and hash pics ,take it easy and stay safe.

Last edited:

Maximo

Hey ROOKIE, I might have topped it, definitly one of my better indoor tops :)

Thanks Natural

Hashishin my old pal, good to see you and I hope life is treating you well, I've been well, and producing allot of bubble and oil since OG went down, pretty much the same shizz just a different day lol. Keep on lurking around m8. Oh, and my hash pics are going to be added to the hash and oil forum sometime soon :)

Sleepy

Veteran
wow!...

wow!...

i'm so out of my league! :yoinks:

very nice photography!!

...and the subject matter is nice, too! :yummy:

tell us about your equipment & method, please! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

acidfire

Hey Maximo, good to see you around.

Outstanding pictures as always.

I dont know if you remember me, but this is BC_honeyoil from OG.

Maximo

Lol Sleepy, your to funny bro, if I start a grow thread ill get into my set-up, but its just a non recurculating drip using soil and 2 gal/8 liter buckets (multi flow sort of), pretty simple, I've been at it indoors for 20 years now so I've sort of stopped experimenting and settled down to the basics, much easier that way for my old bones ;-)

BC_honeyoil (A.K.A. acidfire) :wave: Hey bro, long time no see, so hows life been treating you? ssdd for me, I'm just getting around to getting back on the web, took the summer off and raced cars again, I did pretty well for my 3rd year of racing, got some sponsorship :) let me know what your up to these days.

Last edited:
G

wow those are some seriously impressive colas :D:yes:

those are multiflow buckets i take it?

Maximo

Thanks User Name,

Home made multi flow, buckets from Home Depot, grommets, fittings and tubing mail order, soil from the local garden center etc etc, gets the job done bro ;-) (KISS)

ColoraDro

man i admire your photos... dude i must say we have spent hours in chat talking about the maximo threads and not to mention the hash :yummy:

Last edited:

Maximo

Thanks ColoraDro..so people actually talk about me huh? thats to funny, I've never seen myself as anybody important, just a guy trying to inspire others to go bigger and make more hashish lol, you can never have to much hash huh!.

See Yaa Round Dro :)

acidfire

Maximo said:
BC_honeyoil (A.K.A. acidfire) :wave: Hey bro, long time no see, so hows life been treating you? ssdd for me, I'm just getting around to getting back on the web, took the summer off and raced cars again, I did pretty well for my 3rd year of racing, got some sponsorship :) let me know what your up to these days.

Ya it has been awhile.
Nothing too exciting, moved a couple times, got a couple grows under my belt, all in all life has been good.
Congratz on the sponsorship, what kind of racing are you doing?
Any new strains in your garden, or are you still doing the same ol'?

stay safe bro

peace

HashishinReidi

Real nice pics as always m8 , as i have said before its always a pleasure to see your grows m8 .And i look foward to the oil and hash shots , i must admit i have been lurking here there and everywhere since og went down lol .And the funny thing is i stll feel atad lost lol as mad and sa as it my seem lol.i have been checking your pics out at tc you know where i mean you cant say other sites here u see.Its just one of the rules .The only two places i post now is her and hg . It nice to see those ww and all the other girls again they still looking fine as always .ps the cutting looked so cute lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts