What's new

The Maximo Picture Thread! (Macro*Close-up*Grow)

G

cheers for sharing max , looks killer . decided i had to have bbs after your threads , delighted alls good for you mate. still doin the jumps?

peace..........sr

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Every one MEET MAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXimo!! Sick hash picture poster~!

hahah its me NYCDFAN or CRUNKS one and two! or Strain fiend!?? remember me??? MAN I MISSED YOUR HASH N BUD SHOTS GLAD YOUR BACK!!! youve been added to my list and i bookmarked this one!! man o man good to have you back! i was getting bored!!!!!!!

G

yo max i remember that sensistar x whitewidow thing, i always thought that was the sickest shit i ever saw grown...its great see u back on the boards...the cabinet has gotten a little bigger these daze lol...

nugz

Z10N

what else can be said - killer monster bud man!!!
that cross of SSxWW looks like a winner in my eyes.. I would love to read a smoke report!

keep it up , we wanna see more ! :D

Z10N

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
dude you are one of the best photographers around :yes:! pics like yours are a real treat. even with tf's remote flash i am not getting pics that even compare :D

i'm so glad you are posting up some of your pics again, reminds me of the OG days.

peace :wave:

Maximo

OMG, its going to take a day to respond to all of these kind words :D I'm in the middle of making 2 separate bubble runs today, wish I had the 20's instead of the 5's on days like these lol, ill be back tomorrow with fresh pics and replies tomorrow.

Congrats to gaiusmarius on his recent mod'ing, good job bro and it goes to a very helpful person, grower, hash maker and all around good m8ty :yes:

Throwgar

Wow. Yes, that was a period. Wow, period. Godly growing skills mang. I'm new on here, but have been around for a while.

Please
please
pleeease

Share with us your camera setup, and more importantly, what kind of light are you using? GREAT SHOTS!!

G

Truly inspiring bro. Seriously makes me want to get up and go hang out with my plants.

Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

Maximo

:wave: Hey Y'all,

I'm not much of a talker as some of you know already lol, but at least, after many bong hits, and lapses in memory, I eventually remember to answer..aww! What the hell, we all know its Hashmasta Kuts fault for giving me this oil vaper haha!!.

Thanks Indica Sativa

acidfire..Glad to hear all is well, can't say what kind of racing, security thingy lol, no new strains, but I have some stuff on order, I won't say what it is yet but will start a grow thread when I start it and will let you know. Keep it hashy BC.

eddy..Canon power shot pro1, MX-14EX flash

SEEDYNONO..Thanks, glad to hear folks are keeping some of my pics :)

Hashishin..Your a great asset to these sites, I hope you find your way to posting more m8, I always liked your grows :D

stepinrazor..Hey bro, did you get some Bbags? Makin some melty hashish? livin large? I hope so ;) and yes I'm still doing casual jumps during the summer, but as warm as its been here lately I could be jumping now lol. pez

Thanks Farmer John and damakkus :D

Strain Fiend my old friend, your a site for blood shot eyes lol, getting bored around here huh? Well heres a few new hash shots I took yesterday and this morning 4 y'all ummmmm!! This batch turned out sweeeeet, ill be by in a bit.

Farmer Pat..Thanks mang, ill dig it up and post it up real soon, that was a cool mom at 3 years old, I hated to flower her, but she made some real fine smoke in the end :D

Fat Daddy?..I'm sort of getting tired of the SSxWW after about a year and a half now, I have some stuff coming real soon, and I really need something different in the grow, I'm getting tired of the same bubble or oil all of the time lol, I make it sound so casual huh?

Z10N, Thanks and a smoke report huh! Well, it gets you very stoned haha, just kiddin, everybody tells me they love it, its an outstanding hash plant, producing gobs of trichs just waiting for me to harvest them, the seeds came from "Capricorn Seed Company" (CSC) enjoy the show bro :)

Thanks gaiusmarius, your one of the nicest guys I've got to hang with on these sites for the last 3 years.

Your going to need a tripod and to get the flash off the camera body, I did some looking for you concerning getting the flash off your body and will PM the info to you if you wish?

Throwgar, Its ok..lol, Canon power shot pro1, MR-14EX flash ring, very good tripod, ill get a few pics up of the set-up after I post this. I'm upgrading soon to a set-up that can do 10x, thats beyond macro to super macro, yeah baby!

Good luck with that one rusto lol.

teddybud..Thanks, bet pooh likes honey oil haha!.

Mr.Mo you should spend allot of time with your ladies..talk to them, caress them, entertain them, breed them, oh yeah baby! that makes me hot...oh!, sorry, kind of got carried away.. your welcome bro, enjoy these pics.

********************************************************************************​

Damn that was allot of writing when your totally ripped on oil lol..anyway my brothers and bumpy brothers, I made a double batch of bubble hash yesterday, and took a few pics of what I got this time around for y'all to enjoy. What I did was 2 separate sessions or 4 runs total, 2 first runs and 2 seconds. On the first runs I used all bags except the 45µ and let that carry over to the second runs, for the second runs I only used the 220,160, 120 and 45, I collected all of the first sessions hash (120,73,73/45) in ice water and placed in the fridge, then I did it all over again after cleaning the bags out, then I added the first sessions bubble to the second sessions 120, 73 and 45µ bags as I pulled them and harvested into 3 bubble cookies, I hope this doesn't sound to technical lol. The bubble is only about 12hrs old when I took these pics this morning, and its looking like a very productive day with over 30+grms of top notch bubble.

Keep it hashy y'all
Max

First 3 pics are the material used, don't ask how much it weighs because I didn't weigh it in.

The 4th pic is the bubble cookies with the best (73µ first runs) at top left, 73/45µ combo second runs top right, and all 120µ at the bottom.

5th&6th pics are 73µ, top left cookie, best bubble, FMCD?, I got some ;)

7th&8th pics are 73/45µ combo mix, second runs, top right bubble cookie.

9th&10th pics all 120µ, bottom bubble cookie.

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yes i'd love to have that info, lost all the info you sent me back on OG on this subject. i do have a borrowed remote flash now, which has made things a bit better, lol.

Maximo

Thats cool that you have a remote flash now gaius, I can see the improvement, I like the second one that looks like its on a pressing screen, get the tripod also. Ill send that info your way first thing tomorrow.

Maximo

Yeah, I might start one acidfire, kind of time consuming as you know so Ill think about it :)

**************************************​

Bubble dry weights

73µ first runs= 16grms
73/45µ combo mix= 16grms
120µ all= 8grms

Not to bad for a few hours work :D