What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
The new barn has officially been christened. A little float valve issue.

F098CB45-3CD4-4C56-836E-0C4698D83EFC.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...managed to seriously over sleep today...must have been all the stuff i got done yesterday...or crushing laziness...one of the two:D
anyway,more to be done today,trays to clean,plants to prune,stakes to stake...and of course,errands to run before it all

Jcue81

Hey @unclefishstick -

Apologies for the random question but hoping you can help. I recall you mentioning taking clones late in flower and how the new growth is normal compared to the funky regrowth you see when you take clones early in flower.

In your opinion what is ideal for trying to snag a copy of a flowering plant.

Much respect good sir.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey @unclefishstick -

Apologies for the random question but hoping you can help. I recall you mentioning taking clones late in flower and how the new growth is normal compared to the funky regrowth you see when you take clones early in flower.

In your opinion what is ideal for trying to snag a copy of a flowering plant.

Much respect good sir.
doing it in veg...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:had to put off the garden stuff until tomorrow or thursday...ok,i didn't have to,just decided it was too late in the day by the time i got home to do anything aside from rush through the chores since i slept in like a slug this morning...tomorrow,i swear i'll get to it tomorrow!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I got up at 4;30 this morning. Feed the chickens, packed the truck, reviewed some then off to fly. Wheels up at about 7:15. After that went and continued to frame a house. Then stopped and picked up stuff from the lumber yard on the way home. Took the wife out for dinner and picked up a shake on the way home.

So pretty much the same as Unc.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got up at 4;30 this morning. Feed the chickens, packed the truck, reviewed some then off to fly. Wheels up at about 7:15. After that went and continued to frame a house. Then stopped and picked up stuff from the lumber yard on the way home. Took the wife out for dinner and picked up a shake on the way home.

So pretty much the same as Unc.
i'm guessing a hot beef shake?

Latest posts

Latest posts