What's new

1Toke's DIY Tinkerer's lounge

G

:wave: Heya Core - good to see ya again brother - no need to be jealous, snag a pak & git 'er done, you won't be dissappointed! Thanks fer the kind words.. :wave:

See ya in chat.......... :woohoo:

Last edited:
B

buzzed day

dam 1 toke,it must be nice to have such a wide range of plants!you rich or just a lot of nice friends lol your friends make you rich!!! your stuff is nice !
have a buzzed day i know i will [AM]!!!peace

G

:wave: Heya buzzed day - good to see ya. :wave:

Highly respected and great friends have filled my cloner more often than they raid it, and I merely carry on their wishes to spread the good shit. Just luck-o'-the-draw that my circle of friends happen to have the best! I'm in awe whenever I walk among the amazing girls, and even more so as I think of the great work that went into finding them. :yummy:

See ya in chat......... :woohoo:

Will try to get update pics up tonight, been busy restockin moms and tryin new beans..... a member gifted us a local med co-op strain named "Purple Barney" (yeah I know, who thinks of these names!) and Oaxacan sat highland that I'm just itchin to soak.........sadly the Swt#3 and Dreamweaver beans failed to pop, so got plenty of room to try others. Stay tuned for that chapter...the grow goes on.........

Last edited:
G

purple barney is a great strain! at least the purple barney on the east coast (i have no idea if its the same as the west coast one). i ran the clone outside a few times and it was truly some sensational stuff. when vaped, it tasted like grape kool-aid. it has a nice clearheaded high for an indica but too much will put you on your ass!

i was gifted quite a few beans from the original source of the clone that i have spread around to a few friends on ic so we'll see how they work out for them. i havent had a chance to run any of the seeds to flower. i popped 10 last spring and gave them to a friend when they were about a foot tall. of course, he had to go and fuck them up. :bat:

as usual pops!! very nice.. i c im going to have to make a road trip soon.so save me a flavor or two. the gift that keeps giving right!! later for now

G

:wave: heya High & Lonesome - good to see ya. I'll get half of that batch soakin & see what becomes of it.

This week update, waitin on the cappucinno and ecsd to finish....then get the next veggin batch into flower & pot rooted clones, refill the cloner...

On to the pics - the new AgroMax bulb has more usable blue range and it looks like my white ballance is off, gotta tinker with the cam settings - plants appear darker and more purp than they really are.

Continued......... :woohoo:

Last edited:
G

:wave: Hey wolverine - couple weeks to chop I think, cappucinno or ecsd look next up. :wave:

Heya The Dopest - thanks, always thankful for the great friendships and the generous gifts. :wave:

G

Nice lineup man. How is the cappucinno, I have had my on that strain for awhile.

G

Heya Tystick - good to see ya in the lounge. Cappucinno is petrol x sour saver, a good balance of racy headbuzz and relaxing couchlock. A good choice for a keeper.

Last edited:
G

wow, i love your picture updates because you do it thouroughly! :) awesome pics.

Devilock

Nice pics 1toke. If ya wait to sprout the seeds i'll bring over some superthrive for ya to try out on em. Just a drop of it in a cup of water helps the seeds out a lot. Just an fyi the cappuccino is petrol x soursaver. Peace and *bong* :friends:

B

buzzed day

dam 1 toke,your pics are great!what you do?put a couple of lights on them and use a tripod for camera?you got a great eye. peace

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
....i see i have a compettitor.....lol j/k...great lineup for shure !!!!

G

Damn thats a lot of pics of the erbal,I though I had a smorgasbord goin lol.Hey bro a few of those pics,especially 2 and 4 of the first bunch look like they mite have mite damage.I hope its something else like just a bunch of white specks of dust on the leaves or something,but some pics look like mites to me.Hope I'm wrong man thats a whole lotta love.

G

Devilock said:
Nice pics 1toke. If ya wait to sprout the seeds i'll bring over some superthrive for ya to try out on em. Just a drop of it in a cup of water helps the seeds out a lot. Just an fyi the cappuccino is petrol x soursaver. Peace and *bong* :friends:

Good catch Dev - Cappucinno is petrol x sour saver! Musta had my mind on the OG Kush.

G

SKELETOR said:
Damn thats a lot of pics of the erbal,I though I had a smorgasbord goin lol.Hey bro a few of those pics,especially 2 and 4 of the first bunch look like they mite have mite damage.I hope its something else like just a bunch of white specks of dust on the leaves or something,but some pics look like mites to me.Hope I'm wrong man thats a whole lotta love.

Hey Skeletor - no mites. Been keeping PM at bay with milk mist, and the last week ph tests show a drift - some of the plants are in re-used promix and not enough lime. I've repotted those with visible leaf telltales - yellowing, lockout spots and a few mutant fan leaves. I finally got a ph meter and set the mix tub right, then added baking soda to the feedings to bring the PH back into range. Will have to keep an eye on the PH lockout and hope I caught it in time.

The white on the leaves is crystallised milk mist, some form in spots, some cake in pools. It eventually falls off if disturbed, and when I flush they get a good shower to rinse it off before pre-dry.

Last edited:
G

Heya Buzzed Day - wb. Thanks, just get lucky sometimes, no tripod, and the camera white balance is set for light conditions. The flower cabinet got a bulb upgrade with more blue range in the HPS and I have to compensate the white balance next time. And no flash, it's all natural light if I can.

Last edited: