What's new

Who has the best bubblegum around?

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
What is bubblegum? So many different ones out there.

This was posted by a member in the current thread about 'OG' and this is one of my favorite strains, the bubblegum.. and I'm really curious what you people out there think...

Who has the best bubblegum available in seed form? Not necessarily the closest to the original but best by opinion..
Also, what are the true origins of the 'Indiana bubblegum' and then again who has the closest representative to this in seed form..?

Cheers all..

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
have not grown her out, but mosca does a Indiana Bubblegum X Old Time Moonshine. Sure with a few packs you will find a bubblegum pheno

description

This hybrid is overflowing with lip-smacking power! Just like it sounds, Old Time Indiana Bubble Gum smells just like a fresh piece of Blueberry Bubble Gum.
A mix of Indiana Bubble Gum and Old Time Moonshine, Old Time Indiana Bubble Gum will fill your stash with sticky, rock-hard nuggs in just 8 short weeks. Are you prepared for the overflow?

• Indiana Bubble Gum X Old Time Moonshine – Like Blueberry Bubble Gum!M
  • 8-Week Finish – Super Fast!
  • Short, Branchy & Aromatic – Pleasing & Cheeky!
  • Indica Dominant – For a Physical Punch of Power
Old Time Indiana Bubble Gum Seeds are short & branchy. They’re just what you need for indoors, and they get the job done outside, too! Either way, you’ll enjoy the raging punch of power that these aromatic beans offer.
If you’re looking for 100% genuine Old Time Indiana Bubble Gum Cannabis Seeds, you’ve found them!

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
it must be that indiana bubblegum cut,, or bogs gear but after some hermied over nothing on me i cant run anymore..

any other will be shit especially thseeds imvho

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
have not grown her out, but mosca does a Indiana Bubblegum X Old Time Moonshine. Sure with a few packs you will find a bubblegum pheno

description

This hybrid is overflowing with lip-smacking power! Just like it sounds, Old Time Indiana Bubble Gum smells just like a fresh piece of Blueberry Bubble Gum.
A mix of Indiana Bubble Gum and Old Time Moonshine, Old Time Indiana Bubble Gum will fill your stash with sticky, rock-hard nuggs in just 8 short weeks. Are you prepared for the overflow?

• Indiana Bubble Gum X Old Time Moonshine – Like Blueberry Bubble Gum!M
  • 8-Week Finish – Super Fast!
  • Short, Branchy & Aromatic – Pleasing & Cheeky!
  • Indica Dominant – For a Physical Punch of Power
Old Time Indiana Bubble Gum Seeds are short & branchy. They’re just what you need for indoors, and they get the job done outside, too! Either way, you’ll enjoy the raging punch of power that these aromatic beans offer.
If you’re looking for 100% genuine Old Time Indiana Bubble Gum Cannabis Seeds, you’ve found them!

I have A WHOLE BUNCH of them...

Your post makes me want to pop them....:biggrin:

I grew loads of Bubblegum a few years ago, difficult to find any with great potency, I would go with the Mosca cross.

If your looking pure bubblegum go with either Serious or BOG!
:)

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
I have a few WL moms and dads going currently that are looking very good and promising :) Have not had chance to flower them yet and see what they represent. One branchy thick indica dad that has leaf edging looking like a pocket-knife saw (Dbl serrations) and stinks of bubblegum during veg more than the most bubblegum mom :) So i'm a happy camper. Also the smell when I brush past them hits that right note that triggers the memories from 'back in the day' when I had my mom. So excited..

Thanks krull, been reading through the links and I reckon they (WL) are a good for source for pheno hunting from what I read.. I'm looking for a plant like my old beloved mom from about 7 years ago or more. I got her out of WL seeds back then and she was all I ever wanted in a strain. Bubblegum flavor was all there with a nice happy indica stoney high and good yield and the chosen mothered pheno was very quick at 50 days. The bud looked great also. Not sure how close she was to the original but I was happy.

I'll be sure to grab one of those mosca packs as soon as my genetics budget allows for it again! It has been drained lately at the boo, with some of mosca's stuff thats on the way ..F1 with the original cut, that will also be a good source for a successful hunt it sounds like.

I miss my bubblegum too bad and have a bunch of crosses I'm waiting on and wanting to do as soon as I find the special boys and girls.

What are the characteristics of the 'indiana bubblegum' if three cuts, all different were handed out? What is the 'old school bubblegum' cut, an indica or sativa leaning hybrid? What are the traits and obvious taxonomy, ie. leaf shape, plant shape, leaf edgings, bud structure, of the 'real cut'. Anyone have any good pics of the 'Real bubblegum' where one could see these?

Thanks all!

DG.jpg

A pic of a my old WL DG. This maybe 2 weeks into flowering..

T

TribalSeeds

Who has the best bubblegum?
Whoever uses the lowest micron filter in their rooms to avoid dust, and instead of perlite uses DE.
BTW, Eagle20 will keep your buds nice and clean!
If you used Azamax, fuck you! Only Azatrol can go on the best bubblegum in the world!

Obsidian

Veteran
Chrome Seeds
Pink Bazooka IX-1
I bought the last pack over 2 year ago

I grew out quite a few of the others so called bubblegum, no flavor or head what so ever like Chrome's
have a few thousand seeds I made.
maybe I should toss some to the server fund.
not sure Chrome would like that.

Description

PINK BAZOOKA IX 1

Finally, after a very long term of anxious and selective breeding, this Bubblegum lineup was chosen from a numerous group of excellent phenotypes.
With this Bubblegum pheno, the Pink Bazooka, I invested a lot of attention in the search of the special "pink" phenotype.
Just to find her remarkable main features, especially her incredible smell of pink bubble gum, a very compact stature and an
outstanding intense rapid flowering period.
For the seed production, she was pollinated with a very extremely resinous Bubble Gum male. The result of these two parents is the incrossed Pink Bazooka.
The Pink Bazooka has a relaxed medical “bodystone”-effect with a slight high.
Medically, she’s suitable for physical relaxation and has an excellent appetizing effect.
Because the Pink Bazooka is a pure Bubble Gum, with stabile genetical traits, she’s a superb choice for farther crossing or breeding projects.

Lineage: Pure Bubblegum Line (Incrossed)
Type: Indica
Flowering: 50 – 55

don't know about the origins, of BG, but we were getting it in Hollywood hills...from the "Burk" in the late 70's
He claimed it was his own from a Mexi Sativa, dude is still around growing the Dank.

Karmic Farmer

Veteran
Indiana Bubblegum is an old heavy Afghan that has nice potency and yield but is more of an old school type of plant which doesn't have quite the appeal that a lot of today's strains have. She is an awesome breeding tool and it's in her out-crosses that the bubblegum really comes out. There is a medicinal almost menthol funk that makes your eyes water when you are trimming her. There isn't much bubblegum flavor in her either, only at the very end of the hit can you detect a slight flavor of bubblegum, same as the odor, it's buried way underneath the other funks. She's around if you look hard enough.
I don't know how good the current Sensi Seeds Fruity Juice strain is, but the cut of original Juicy Fruit (same strain, name altered) I have is the most overwhelming bubblegum smelling and tasting strain I've ever sampled, potent as hell, turns pink and purple from day 14 and finishes in 50-55 days max. There is no actual Bubblegum in her though, it is Afghan x Juicy Fruit Thai.
BOGS gear can give you some really nice plants too.

Peace,
KF

L

lordofthenugz

HUBBA BUBBA GRAPE!!!! it is (Bubblegum x Pre 98 bubba kush) X Purple Urkle. Sooooooo sweet tasting it give you a cavity.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I get around to trying some i'm going with BOG. His strains have never let me down. He says his smells just like bazooka bubblegum.

MtnLivin

If you have patience wait for Alien Genetics Tahoe Alien Bubblegum to come out. Shit is straight fire. HUGE yields of OG/bubblegum buds and finishes in 63 days.

guy fawkes

Veteran
from what ive seen bog has the best bubblegum stock, thats were il be going then i decide to grow a bubblgum strain, that sour boogle sound epic ,
i consider it bubblegum on roids lol

guy fawkes

Veteran
it must be that indiana bubblegum cut,, or bogs gear but after some hermied over nothing on me i cant run anymore..

any other will be shit especially thseeds imvho

what hermed mate? im looking at his bean, bit pricey but 'seem'to be worth it

sorry to thread jack, :thank you:

FireFly22

I just wanted to chime in and say that Mosca's OTM X Indiana Bubblegum is the most like sweet gum in aroma and taste transfer. I have tried a lot of strains and this is a must have if your into unique smelling pot. I have tried Serious and others, just not the original clone, and the outcome of Mosca's cross is just delicious!

MildeStoner

Veteran
BOG's gear is the only herb that I've smoked that I would honestly say tastes overpoweringly of bubblegum, you won't regret ordering a pack or 5 ;) Have smoked a couple different offerings from seed, never had access to the clone of course, so take my opinion with a fair sized pinch of salt :(

Latest posts

Latest posts