What's new

Who has the best bubblegum around?

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Thanks everyone for the great response.. There has been so many nuggets of information on the strain gleamed from here..

I have a few WL Doublegums phenos going and are very interested to see them in flower. One beautiful indica dom that looks like my mom of old, even when I prune here there is a scent that brings back memories and I could swear I haven't smelt it in ages.

There are two sativa dom hybrids that are very similar in veg, one grabs my attention with huge while pistols and loads of preflowers. Pheno 4 that is, I have seen a cut given to mate going into early flower outside and it smells like the bubble, strong and sweet so that makes me excited. I just need so see it through flower and check times etc..

Then there are 2 full sativas that have come out, one with not too much vigour and one,pheno 6, that is a full sativa monster. It looks like a longer flowerer, not much pre-flower and no-indica traits in sight, but words cannot describe her vigor. Even a cut in a styro cup gets outa control quick with big long sativa handlike leaves.

I have really been looking for a stud and have found an indica leaning male that smells strongly of the gum and is also a monster, rooting and growing quick and fat and with all the characteristics I have been looking for.

So yeah the search continues :) Thanks for the input and please keep your bubblegum experience coming people! Also thanks ufullachit aqnd Foe.. those pics are awesome!

what about Master Thai Indiana BubbleGum Cubed? he was saying outcrossed too his Puy Pow...i got 5 going right now, heavy heavy afghan..broad leaf and taking days too grow, but such a lovely group man..one is the heavy afghan leaner. he claims on his pack 32% thc..heres a pic of pack..i will get some good pics up if i get a response..i am super curious as these are rare IMHO..curious on some more input as i found karma's too be very helpful

my buddy danksmith has the other 5 and i know he will do them up right so we may need too call for a thread Revival.:thank you:

Attachments

• 20130713_195709.jpg
    20130713_195709.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Latest posts