What's new

Who has the best bubblegum around?

Primate

A mate busy growing out a pack a some WL Double Gum.

All i can say is they look amazing. Both sativa and indica leaning phenos showing amazing vigor. Nice hollow stems and the most sawtooth cut your face off looking double edging on leaves i have ever seen.

Got a nice even spread of males and females. The males look and smell unbelievable, couldn't believe they weren't ladies.

Very much an exact replica of smell and structure of the gum of old.

Very excited :D

M

MrSterling

it must be that indiana bubblegum cut,, or bogs gear but after some hermied over nothing on me i cant run anymore..

any other will be shit especially thseeds imvho

Whoa! First time I've heard of hermie issues with BOG's gear. Not dismissing you Lost, you're one of the posters here I always stop to read. Which strain was it if you remember?

B

bocil

I start to germinated 2 packets of Bubble Gum ,1 from Serious Seeds and the other packet from T.H Seeds.There are the originals Bubble Gum .

Last edited:

juggo

Hello,

I agree with green,sunsimultors indiana bg cut was fucking dank.Best I have tasted.

peace,
juggo

Yesca73

bocil u gonna do a grow log? it would be interesting . I want 2 order a pack but not sure from who . I did smoke sum nice BG about 10yrs ago . great smell n taste , big chunky buds.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Thanks people, my list has just got a bit longer for 'seed to get'... :)

I'm still searching for that bubblegum but closer now on my way..

big twinn

Veteran
I figured I would contribute to this thread with some pictures of what i was gifted as Indiana Original Bubble gum. Those that know her and that have ran her, I'd love to here your thoughts. This is her at day 25, first time running her and I love her the structure of her bud formation!
Cheers,
-BT

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope this helps as ive hunted BGums like fine ass for a while...
I'll agree Bogs Bubble was 1 of the best i had if I wanted indica dom BGum..more mixed head/body with plenty of flav and dense Indica to boot...very similar to WhtL Bgum tho...
SSeeds Bgum is ok..but seems to have lost allot over time..not sure why they were somewhat mediocre but also had a limited run with them to really try and only ran a 1/2 pk at best..Nirv Bubblicious wans;t bad...not as strong as Bogs or ndnguys but bout as good as SS was...I would think SS has a better phenom in the stock tho just needs a lil work to find maybe..
Over best all was some stock I got from ndnguy...
Heres the pics and its a mixed Sativa dom..Very heady and super BazookaPink smell/flav..
Heres a lil info I have on her...but take any of it as you see it..I loved it and will make more sometime..Made some FBSatxIBGums i thought were donated here a few yrs back..
Ive been buggin Bog to make more BogBubble...its takin a awful long time tho...this descript below nails what I grew but only made some limited hybs and have 2 single seeds left..Im scared to loose them myself..
Happy hunting..
FOE20
"The Original Bubblegum from Indiana and Kentucky. Sativa pheno, smells just like bubblegum. Tall plants that support their weight. True breeding."

btw from what I recall JF-thai is a tropical Fruit..not BGum JFruit gum type..least the old ver wasn't...BubbleGum and JuicyFruit were the later Gums types..just what I recall tho so take it as somethin or nothin..

Attachments

• IBGumHeadB_01-27-10.jpg
    IBGumHeadB_01-27-10.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IBGumFullB1_01-30-10.jpg
    IBGumFullB1_01-30-10.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Gifstah

Chrome Seeds
Pink Bazooka IX-1
I bought the last pack over 2 year ago

I grew out quite a few of the others so called bubblegum, no flavor or head what so ever like Chrome's
have a few thousand seeds I made.
maybe I should toss some to the server fund.
not sure Chrome would like that.

Man please do that!!! He put in the description that it would make for a superb breeding choice, so I can't imagine that he would mind?

I'm doing a 160+ seed phenotest of different Boubblegums in about 2½ months. Hoping to add your Pink Bazooka SF beans to the mix, since I can't find Chromes seeds available anywhere. Definitely getting BOG's Boubble as well as WL Boubble, no Nirvana for me this round since some of my F1 crosses of my previous Boubblelicious hermed on me. Defintely no SS Boubble since I grew their WR out and it f'in SUCKED ASS!

TABg

TABg

If you have patience wait for Alien Genetics Tahoe Alien Bubblegum to come out. Shit is straight fire. HUGE yields of OG/bubblegum buds and finishes in 63 days.

afoaf had a nice sample of this he selected from seed.
Real nice flavors and a stronghighasakitemuthafucka buzz.

I'd like to try the old school Bg and try Bogs.

D

DryNobBob

The supposed real deal Indiana cut I tried in Ptown was a great disappointment, looked ok, not an overpowering bg smell or anything and no kick to the buzz. Dude sure was proud to have it, lol. That Chrome BG sounds like the shit. Other than that, I'd do what Bog did and buy some WL double bubble or whatever its called. Or use his Sour Bubble, isn't the bx2 supposed to better than the bx3 or they both are good, read somewhere that #2 is better, someone made some beanage of the BX2 x BX3, there in the vault, hehe. I made the mistake of paying the tag price on Serious and THSeeds, neither worth the time or trouble, IMO

ufullachit

serious-bubblegum

:laughing: .. Looks like somones nut swinger came on for second on Private style for a sec and Posted, almost looks like they really cared toooo....

I tried Two packs of serious, I wouldn't waste my time... Crome's sounds interesting and BOG's work is walys legit..

Sorry to hear Bog's stuff hermied..

By any chance did the BOG gear hearmie cuz of a Light leak maybe.. I've never even heard they would do that either... Just wondering..

Mullabor

I tried Two packs of serious, I wouldn't waste my time... Crome's sounds interesting and BOG's work is walys legit..

That's what ive bin waiting to hear. For about the last year i've been wanting to get a good bg male to put over my special gals. Was so very close to buyin a pack of serious bg.. Sounds like you may have saved me some serious heartache :thank you:

Mull

Relentless

Veteran
Most bubblegum smellin strain Ive had was a pheno I found in white labels doublegum.. early flowering sat that smelled exactly like chewing gum.
Ive heard many disappointments from all of my friends that have tried indiana bb :(

PeopleWish

Moscas Old Time INdiana Bubbel gum is the shit... Im growing out bogs, and i can certainly say Moscas is superior atleast the phenos i ended upt with

ufullachit

Aww shoot brotha Mullabor, No problem, It was no operator error either. There's a Breeder out there Named SOG Seeds, that sometimes has some F2's of bubblicious, Now his were a pack of freebies, I planted 6 of them and found a very fine Girl.. She was colored Pink, Light Green, Purple and frosty as fuck.. I had 4 females out of 6 Regular seeds, they all were decent smoke, but the one I kept for like 3 years was FIRE.. Lost her when I got rolled by the PoPo's in a Poe Dunk county in Northern Cali....

I will dig out some pictures of the SOG Seeds' Bubllicious F2's...

ufullachit

SOG Seeds Bubblicious F2's

SOG Seeds Bubblicious F2's

Here's some pics from my last run with her a few years back...

Good Yields too:biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

FREEBIES FOLKS, FREEBIES... NO B***SH*T CANNABIS CUPS, NO DRAMA.. JUST FLAT OUT HUMBLE F2'S...

OH AND BTW, THEY WERE FROM A PACK OF NIRVANA'S BUBBLICIOUS SEEDS....

BLESSINGS AND GOOD HEALTH to all you guy's....

UFC

Latest posts

Latest posts