What's new

Bloombastic?

G

Guest 18340

Does anybody have any experience with this product?
Their was a thread somewhere on icmag but it became more of the usual taking of sides, with the only useful info coming out being that Bloombastic is nothing more than a pk booster and b'cuzz's bloom stimulator in one. If thats the case, I have plenty of liquid pk boosters and seaweed based enhancers from other companies and can mix it up myself and not pay $200 a bottle.
So, what's the deal?

S

Seismic

For what it is worth, I received a free sample of bloombastic a while back, and did a side by side, using it on some plants, and no booster on the others. There ended up being no difference between them for me. Take care:tree:

G

Guest 18340

Yeah, I have a few of those free bottles too.
Interesting that you didnt see any diff, some folks were swearing by the stuff.
Thanks for chiming in with that Seismic!
Anybody else?

T

THC_Decapitator

I got a free bottle , sounds like great stuff .
I will do a side by side test on my next run of clones .

Seed Buyer

I swear by the stuff. I think you could start some Mexican bag seeds and it would come out looking elite! At 2-4ml a gal I think it is a pretty good bang for your buck from a commercial stand point. Someone growing 1 plant for the head is better off w/ pure organics in my opinion.

G

Guest 18340

BUMP

Anybody else wanna chime in? This stuff is $200 a bottle and I'm not sure if the results I saw justify the price. It did nothing more/better than the Liquid Koolbloom/dry koolbloom I used.

STRAINZ

I have used it on my last 2 grows & am currently using it. I can say that I have not noticed much of a difference yet. But, I already bought it & will experiment with the product (changing the dose, changing the nute combo, changing the timing of the application, etc) for the next couple grows! It certainly doesn't take away from the final product. It is a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way. Hope this helped.

P.S. I guess i'm still on the fence!

H

highvolt

did any of you guys notice all that clay shit laying on the bottom of your res's, i mean why would they want to put clay into the product for fu@%s sake don't they know clay does'nt dissolve in water ??????
also can it be used with other pk boosters like pk 13/14 or only on its own with the base nutes ?

mr cheese

i deff noticed a difference, did side by side in flood n drain, the tables with bloombastic were rock soild colas compaired with the other trays, dried up the same but deff bigger more fuller bud, worth the silly price tag? questionable

The only thing I have found unique about bloombastic is that it contains Laminara Digitata. Outside of that, its a normal PK booster with added seaweed.

stoney419

I got a big bottle of it and it looks like sluge very very thick is it supposed to be this way Or did I get a bad bottle

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive never used it but you can rest assure the big price tag is paying mostly for the ad campagn and fancy packaging just as much as whatever is in the bottle.

V.

ive never used it but you can rest assure the big price tag is paying mostly for the ad campagn and fancy packaging just as much as whatever is in the bottle.

V.
It's SUPER concentrated- 1/3 - 1/2 teaspoon (2-3mL) per gallon (~4L)

However, besides the laminara digitata inclusion, I see no difference from other PK boosters

EDIT: It seems the B'CUZZ has the laminara digitata included as well.

P

Paco

i got some havent used it alot yet.
Humboldt ultra maxx snow?? is better imho.

G

Guest 18340

Hmmmm, not too many encouraging words for a $200 bottle of pk booster.
If it works as hyped to be then I wouldnt mind paying the $$$ but i have yet to see/hear of any huge difference.

D

Darkstarlive

Thanks for the Link Elves.
I called a couple of Hydro stores to inquirer about it and they said people are giving great feedback on it, we'll see.

For me, the best combo flowering & ripening booster is Big Bud and Overdrive. No matter what you think of AN, the shit works.

Thanks.

FinestKind

Thanks for the thread, evlme, I had the same questions. I'm actually worried about burning my girls when I add it to my usual nute mix- do I need to cut back on anything when I'm using it? I've got a sample bottle, too, and figure I may as well use it since I've got it. I use the Fox Farm nutes- the solubles, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom- at 1/4 strength currently. The one thing my retailer told me was to be careful with the Tiger Bloom 2-8-4. Thoughts? Thanks

FK