What's new

Bloombastic?

swordfish

my first run with the bmb on my super snow dog. I usually run the full advanced 2+ system bb and od. I can pull 2.5 lb a 1k light sometimes. Being sick of advanced watering down product im running bloomblastic. 5 weeks in the buds dont have the bulk they usually have, that being said they are the frostiest and the first time the strain ever showed any purple before, even on a leaf. The bud structure is diffrent so I wont know till the end. Jury is still out.....

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i used a sample bottle on the last run,and im using the other sample bottle on this run.It def works and does something.The buds looked great,im sure there's other nutes that would provide the same results .I am however a bigger fan of dark energy ,but thats a diff nute for different results...

Bloombastic?

I'm trying out some "bloombastic" now. I think the directions are week 3-7 on a 8week run?

2ml per gal first week then full strength which is 4ml per gal..

Being that it's a pk I will not run it with another pk booster.. I have a strain that had the bloombastic week 3-7 with no other additive and I have that same strain a few weeks behind that was given pk 13/14 for 3 feedings then was given bloombastic and will continue with the bb till week 7..

We'll see how things go. This is the first time using the bb on this strain as well which I have ran a few times:joint:

Oh and my "bb" has no clay in it lol:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts