What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Throback video games thread

HindukushMaster

I just finished beating sonic3 from the sonic genesis collection on the 360 any of you guys remember some classic games from the golden era of gaming? kid chameleon with like 90 levels?? a boy and his blob which was more like an acid trip? mike tyson punch out?????? had to bring it back

miketysonpunchout.jpg

I

Iron_Lion

I love old video games. A year or two ago I was at the local video game store and came across this thing called the Yobo, it plays both NES and SNES games in one brand new all in one system, best part about it, I think it cost me like 30 bucks.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Tecmo Bowl

Bo Jackson. FTW.
2680922543_da8b4a09a6.jpg

confidence-bo-jackson.jpg

also:
Contra
Legend of Cage
North and South
Spy Hunter
Kung Fu
Duck Hunt
Zelda
ill come up with some more

strydr

I'm a Zelda fan. Still have my NES and the gold cartridge. I've got a emulator for my mac, and had the pleasure of kicking gannon's ass a few months ago.
Other great NES games:
Metroid
Gouls and goblins
Castlevania
etc....

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Hell fukin yeah Castlevania!!!!!!!!!!!

Ninja Gaiden
Rad Racer
Shinobi
10 Yard Fight
Top Gun
After Burner
Baseball
Bases Loaded
Skate or Die
Blades of Steel
Metal Gear
Mega Man
Metroid
JAWS
Hogan's Alley
Gun Smoke
Double Dragon
Deadly Towers
Rampage
Pro Wrestling
Nesprowrestlingbox.jpg

Rush n Attack (Which could be interpreted Russian Attack, and had that theme to it, post cold war games...)
TITLE_Rush%27n_Attack.png

Rescue: The Embassy Mission
RC Pro Am

HindukushMaster

holy shit u guys are bringin me back, contra used to be my shit for a good year. after burner was dope. anyone remember starfox for 64? mission impossible or james bond with the sick multiplayer. battletoads for genesis (sick ass game) orrrrrrrr altered beast for genesis! ddeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaammmmnnnnnnn, all the streets of rage and double dragons!

confused

Battle Toads for Genesis!!!

Can't remember if it is battle toads 2 or just battle toads. But one of the best games. I just read the wiki and found out why I never could beat it with friends :smile: .

General Chaos was pretty sweet too.

strydr

Seriously, James Bond multiplayer (N64) was total crack. I don't know how many hours I racked up, but damn, it was worth it ;)

G

Greyskull

dude what happened to double dragon?
i would have thought for sure someone would have updated the game for the XBox or OS3 or WI even.... whats up with that?

metal gear was cool....
rygar.... kid icarus.... top gun....

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Rygar, Castlevania and Zelda, my 3 faves from the original Nintendo days. Now I want arcade style Donkey Kong, Burger Time and Ms. Pacman machines.

HindukushMaster

GOLDEN AXE! and 1. this game used to get rocked at the arcades when it first came out... Still cant belive noones said MortalKombat1 2 or 3 , ultimate mk3 was my shiznit
goldenaxeuscover.jpg