What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RISKofWATERs pc SCROG

T

teerull

aaahh, looking good there ROW!
can't wait to see her in full bloom!

peace,
T:joint:

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
You will be very pleased with that strain! My buddy just smoked me out with some purple kush last night and I loved it! Very nice buzzzzz and sweet taste, the kind of stuff you look for and remember fondly... Congrats on the speedy recovery!

C

cork144

sorta defeated the idea of a scrog, flowered way too early, even in a small space like a pc grow cab, that screen is nowhere neer filled enough.

your still gonna grow some bud though and at the end of the day practise makes perfect.

riskofwater

so i hit a wall, my plant is ready for a flush but unfortunantly its dying. i have no idea why, leaves are turning yellow then brown, only conclusion i can come too is i waited too long to flush and its ready to be cut down. problem is i dont want to cut it down without flushing first. any ideas?? :1help: maybe i can flush this week and chop it down, i know as it dries out it will continue to expell the unflushed nutes. maybe i can paper bag it and use something in the bag to keep from molding. input please!! :wallbash:

riskofwater

heres my options im looking at..

trimming**
-trim buds b4 drying (quicker dry)
-trim buds after drying (slower dry)

drying**
-dry buds directly on screen (quicker dry)
-dry buds in paper bag (slower dry)

i dont want to risk mold, but i also need maximum time for expeling of nutes

hmmm.. lets hear some ideas....:2cents::2cents::2cents::yeahthats

matero23

have u heard of water curing?? this could be a good option in your case. you will lose all the nutrients that are still within the bud, but you will also be losing its taste, and it wont smell like weed when u exhale, but its a very fine way of curing buds if done the right way, plus you would be able to smoke it casually outside!!! there are many people that have done it and gotten great results look around and u can find the proper way of doing it.

riskofwater

matero23- i looked into the water curing and i have decided its pretty much my only option. that and i would like to give it a try :chin:

i cut the plant down yesterday and went ahead and manicured it

hoping for maybe 5 or so grams dry weight

as you probobly read im choosing to cure my bud in water due to the situation i was in. ill be sure to keep everyone updated on how the buds turn out.

24hours into cure

i decided to head up 4wheelin into the hills yesterday and was greeted by an amazing sunset

enjoi!

Latest posts

Latest posts