What's new

RISKofWATERs pc SCROG

riskofwater

Tranc3R- thanks, i think i might of messed up spmething though... read below. :wallbash:

teerull- wow 11" is there a thread? im working with 14".

:1help:ok so i was talking to a friend and he told me to go ahead and switch lights and loose the 6500k and put the 2700k in. day 12 was the first day with the 2700k, all seemed well until i woke up this morning (day 13) to see my plant almost like its reaching for light. it sits about 3" from its light source, its a 46watt bulb. i have fed the plant no nutes yet. just distilled water. is this normal in a grow like this or should i be worried?:1help:

T

teerull

riskofwater,
I just created a thread, so now there is one!
about your plants though, I've never seen anything like this before, but I'm pretty sure someone with a lot more experience will come by and share his/her knowledge!
I do think it's nothing serious though, other than the weird shape the plant looks nice, green and healthy!

peace.

riskofwater

teerull- yea i brought the temps down and increased the humidity and watered the plant and she started to open back up. :D

ok so yesterday i got my screen finished and put in. and when i opened her up and looked at her today she looked better. droopy, but better. today is officially day 3 of flowering. heres some pics!

day 13 leaves beginning to open back up:canabis:

day 14 opened back up but looks a little droopy. well see how it is tomorrow:chin:

Tranc3R

I thought it was a good thing if the plants pointed up like that. Remember reading about it a long time ago.

Just make sure you are careful with the watering if they are droopy now. Cant wait to see what you will yield out of this :D

T

teerull

looking good, looking good!

1 thing though... Don't you think the plant is a bit too far away from the bulb at this stage? I've seen some heavy stretching happening because of this! I think if possible, you should try to make yourself a movable screen so you can place the plant a bit closer to avoid this... I'm not a 100% on this, just seen it happen to a few peeps and us CFL users are the usual victims...

keep up the good work!

riskofwater

IndianHay- thanks :yes:

Tranc3R- yea it settled back down, might of just been from switching lights. not too sure. i watered it the other day so ill hold off on watering for about 3 days and see how it does. im as well exited to see what will yield!:woohoo:

teerull- yea that was for the pic. the stand i had the plant on was being washed because my stoned self spilled shit on it! :wallbash: but now the plant is back on the stand, leaves are 3" from bulb. so far no stretching just lots of leaf work goin on.:joint::canabis::kos:

j.guit.err

Hey man, looking good. They will stretch in flower, so that's not surprising. The 6500ks tend to reduce stretching; I normally leave one 6500K in my setup to give a bit of mixed spectrum.

riskofwater

J- yea i had a 6500k on her for the first 12 days, then switched to a 2700k

ok so it is now day 18 of grow at day 7 of flower. starting to show sex but cant tell yet. i shuold know sex in 2 days im hoping! heres some pics! 5 finger leaves and 7 finger starting to come in. :canabis:

day 17

day 18

nutes will begin in 4 days, then the magic will happen! :woohoo:

:off2:and for those who arnt watching, CA is thisss close to legalizing pot!

trippin fool

Like what I'm seeing man. Great idea using the pc, have thought about that myself. As soon as it shows definite sex would you post pics? What about this plant sets you off as a potential female? Is it the double stipules? I thought both had sexes had them. I have never grown so I'm unsure of what to expect when it comes to female and male. I have looked at pics, but still unsure of how to tell and I don't want to find out the hard way.

riskofwater

alright alright.. so i took a boarding trip with a buddy, had the plant hooked up so it would be auto watered every other day. 4 days later i come home and open the case and see the plant had suffered from a N deficiency. i rush to the local hydroponic store to get some nutes but they are closed on Mondays! ohh no! so the next day i get my nutes and begin them. turns out while i was gone the plant hit its 3 week mark and it needed more that just water. :wallbash: how could i forget! all is good now, ive been treating my plant and leaves are almost back to full color. :yeahthats phew! ill have some pics up very soon! i have a guest over so i cant bust it out. :rasta: pics soon!

one love.

riskofwater

T fool- if its a female it will have pistils and if its a ball it will have little balls that will polinate and make seeds.

J- surprisingly, still nothing..

riskofwater

ok so ive been sitting around :cuss:.. i went to the clinic a few times and browsed the clones but nothing. for some reason today i woke up early headed in and came home with a beautiful purple kush clone. shes in the case and loving life! im back on track! :woohoo:

and well the male? lets just say lots of hiking and biking to a location that suits its needs well! so spread the seeds of love!

here is when it was planted

and here it is weeks later!!

:canabis::canabis::bongsmi::canabis::canabis:

Latest posts

Latest posts