What's new

Zoo's zoo cage

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Zoo, Time for more pics! Get ta postin man, we cant have no more full pages of comments now that the pic upload back up! Just fuckin witcha mayn but I do wanna see the chop tho...
-YadadIGETMO-

Z

zoolander

Thanx guy's and I can't thank ya enough for stoppin by even without the update and pix . I have a problem with the cam and will get it handled today but I know ya all know I'm pluggin away over here and will have pix soon . I have 3 Bluedancer and 1 Bubba x dpd also . These are much larger then most of my others since I vegged longer due to less light because of summer . In vegg we have 5 Bubba x Bluemoonshine from Bohdi , 4 Snowdog Bx1 , 3 Sourbubble from Steele and 1 Purple Kush from SR71 which may become A clone donor . Today we pop more seeds , Looks like some G13/Diesel from Headseeds since my bro Primo's look so nice and also some OG kush x Afghani Kush from Raskal = Femmed. Looks like fall is gonna be some awesome grow's . Thanx again and I promise new pix very soon .

Primprimo

Cant wait Zoo.. fall is goin to be very good to u bro... mmmmm Sour bubble and Bubba x Blue moonshine... :rasta: :jump:

Primo

N

NZjay

i gotta pop in here more often with that lineup! bring on zoos fall line anyday!

we can wait for pics bro... this past week with no uploading has given the boards some patience. hehe...

rock on bro... gl.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
what up zoo :friends: nice fall lineup, ill definately be following along, i got some of those bubba x blue moonshines as well :rasta: ill be running my snowdog kushes probably the same time as your bx1s too. bring on the SR71 PK!

Grizz

Veteran
Roll baby roll, love the line up zoo, I also have the sour bubble running 1 sfv og x dpd, 5 g13 x skunk, 10 tres dawg x green crack 5 sun shine#2 and germing 5 bubba x dc oh I forgot the s1 strawberry caugh and the gangi kush x ecsd, I know to many strains but I just can't controll myself. yeah I forgot the sno dog bx1 , also zoo I don't think the og x afie are fems, if I rember right logic made a mistake and there regular seeds.

Last edited:
Z

zoolander

What up everyone ? Ok heres 2 of the Bluedancer's and the Bubba x DPD , Right now these are under one 400 HPS but as ya can tell they need to be opened up to get some serious bud growth . Tonight I'll tie them open and replace the light with A 600 HPS and I hope to pull around 3 oz's + from the Blue's and 2 + from the Bubba x . I think this may take some crazy LST action so lets get rollin brother's

Z

zoolander

Double Purple Doja , Heres some pix of the Snowdog Bx1 pups and then the Sourbubble Bx1 from Grindhouse and A large D39 from Rez .

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
they lookin rght bra, Double Purple Doja Sound like some good shit.... Where the seeds come from? Them Purple Bubba kush plants I just grew was from some bagseed my lil homies got from southern cali, they said they dont know what purple it was crossed with, when I asked um they said it was 'Bubba Kush x Purple'. I say what purple, they say just purple... So I dont know. Ima crack some mo seeds of it in a minute, it got bad germ, like 50/50 but I got about 15 more, so Ima see whats up. Lookin forward ta seein yours in flower man. keep up the good work, U already know tho!

ConceptOfSleep

Hey Zoo :wave:

Everything looks great...Those SourBubs are looking reeeeal nice!

That D39's a monster! Great lineup man

:joint:

EDIT: 420th post!! :bongsmi:

Last edited:

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
I'm loving the leaf structure on the SB bx1 zoo. Many many many great pics in this thread. well grown stuff by the looks! :headbange

keep doin your thing

Z

zoolander

Thanx for droppin in FirstTrack , Concept , Today is more seed poppin and I hope we find some keepers with the small fortune I've spent on seeds it should happen .

C

cellardweller

I can tell by the top view that your plants have very short internodes. Is this by your doing or is it the genetics? ..and if it is you, how????
Props are in order.
~ccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Z

zoolander

It's genetics and alot of light close to them ,I run the T5's around 2 maybe 3 inches fron the top's and the Sourbubble I've already tied once in my LST and its so stout you can't see the tie . I need them to stretch and get another tie on them but they are super squat

Care Free 1

Veteran
Hi Zoo,
Great show, first class all the way IMO.

Not sure what size pot you got those Sour Bub's in, but they really take off when I move them up to 2 gallon. The roots seem to like alot of room, and they really finish nice in 5-7 gallon pots if you time them right. I never have tried training them though or growing them in coco, so I am looking forward to how they respond.

Cant wait to see more.

Care Free 1

Latest posts

Latest posts