What's new

Zoo's zoo cage

Z

zoolander

JK , Glad to see ya here and hope you stay awhile , Tech always a pleasure bro . Heres one of the Pre 98 Bubba x DPD and one Bluedancer and both have some crazy LST to bush them out and I think I'll put them into 5 gallon bucket's to increase yield soon and they hit flower in a week or less.

phattybudz

Zoo I've only been following your grows for a little while now but it seems like you've got your shit on lockdown. I was just wondering, what's your favorite overall strain taking into account taste, potency, and yield? I've got a bunch of different strains right now but I plan on questing for the best until I've got 5-10 strains that I LOVE. Thanks man, keep it up. :D

C

cellardweller

Hey zoo! Those pics of the pistils on those plants look like you crossed a mad roadkill porcupine with a dead skunk!! :muahaha:
I like phatty's question and am anxious to hear your answer! :jump:

Z

zoolander

Phatty , Cellar and Tech :wave: So far it still the Bluedancer and it looks like my Rez gear is A close second :friends: :respect:

C

cellardweller

well if Bluedancer is your favorite then by golly I geuss Im gonna have to get some. :muahaha: :laughing:
Could ya tell me what the 'dancer is composed of zoo?
laters..
~c

Z

zoolander

Raco knows better than I know Cellar but ya can't find em for sale since Lonestar got rolled . I think Texas Kid is workin on bringin back TRC gear and I think I may give him some of my stock of cross's and if I find a proper female you know the rest of this story LOL

Z

zoolander

No sweat Cellar , I think I may take some BlueD and cross it with Blockhead

Z

zoolander

Bullrider bag seed flushin and gettin ready to end her lifes journey , If I had to ask her how her life was she would say much better this way than being plucked from the bag and tossed into the ashtray as trash . I'll miss her LOL

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before. This is not the first time this has happened this evening. Hmmm. Somethings wrong. This is ICMag right? I'm confused. :bashhead:

Last edited:

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
The Zoo is lookin wild as always man! Nice frostiness you got up in here.

Z

zoolander

Sammet and Rainman :wave: We meet again my friends. Will if I go off of the trichs the Bullrider is close to done and 2 of the Snowdog x are also close.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
what up Zoo????????Just thought Id stop in to say HIGH for the 1st time?!!Your garden is lookin good, very nice lookin girls...Ill be checkin in from time to time if thats OK!!!See ya bro....OH!!I love ur fuckin avatar bro, ever since I seen it.....Peace

- Z

Purkle

Nice work Zoo! Looks like those snowdogs are frosty as can be. Cant believe I missed this thread, lots to read. Keep it up bro.

BTW I got 10 of 10 to pop outta the freebies you sent too Seedbay!! Whoo Hoo!! Thanks for that one.

Z

zoolander

Zeus :wave: Glad to see ya and come by anytime my friend .Tech , what up buddy ? Purkle :friends: thanx for stoppin in and glad you like the grows , Awesome on the freebie germ and I'm gettin ready to start the Snowdog Bx1's and have some nice freebie cross's up my sleave for the fall . :jump: :jump:

Z

zoolander

IC without pix is like a stirpp club with no girls LOL , OK I have the Snowdog poppin and gonna start some Bubba x Bluemoonshine or Lemon Thai x Bluemoonshine and maybe some G13/Diesel . Sorry for the lack of updates but no pix whats the point

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Haha, you right about that, We just gotta visualize shit...... its like whackin off after a threesome! Not the same without them 2 bitches...

Z

zoolander

Brother GM , whats up ? I just dropped 5 Bubba Kush x Blue Moonshine from Bohdi and another pre 98 Bubba x DPD from Outlaw and 5 Snowdog from Rez and tomorrow I think some more Sour Bubble or or the Bubba x BM. :jump:

Latest posts

Latest posts