What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zoo's SourBubble Bx1

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guest3854

A little hint for yas . Tha DMT though bomb as fuck , always grew out lookin' unhappy . Side way's leaves and slower in veg , they just pump out those uber sized trichs of chemical , DMT dankness . Fluffier in nug structure , you'll know when you get one of these girls , looks nothin' like tha Bubba pheno sisters .

Enjoy

Steele

Care Free 1

Veteran
Yeah those Sour Bub's do have an almost blue appearence. They look great Zoo. My next batch should go up in less than 60 days. I cant wait to see what you do with them.

You can definately see the Sour Bub's in this group of mom's.

Good luck on your grow Zoo, I'll be watching. :yummy:

Care Free 1

Z

zoolander

All 3 just hit 2 gallon pots and are LST'ed to the point of almost breaking . I want to see how much I can pull the lower branches to the light and get many main budsssssssssssssss , :jump:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Wut up Zoo? them plants veggin nice bro, Im plannin on poppin some Grindhouse Sour Bubble sometime this fall, so u know Im watchin! :lurk:

Z

zoolander

Yo Mo , Heres one with some way heavy LSTand unless you have LST'ed alot of plants or have a few extra I don't recommend this much of a bend . It took 5 different time's as the plant has grown and you can see the node's have no space to fit you yarn or finger's and ya gotta be careful not to tie up your side branches or get them caught up in your yarn and smash them . What I'm sayin is this is A bitch to train this low but looks like it may work when you see the lower branches creeping out .

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thats crazy man, gotta be the youngest LST Ive seen! Looks like its workin tho, I see them multi-tops shootin out....

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
zoolander said:

What are you using to do your LST'ing bud? Im looking for something to throw on my babies and that looks like exactly what i have in mind!

thanks man =)

Care Free 1

Veteran
Yeah, nice job training those plants. I will definately go LST this next run and take advantage or those lower branches more. Should increase yield by the looks of it. Here is a young one untrained,

Last edited:
Z

zoolander

Thanx as always guy's and its not to offten the best plant is a female but it is and its gonna go into a 5 gallon pot as a mother with super LST so we can see what you can do with these stout things . I think you can make them yield but you gotta have extreme patience and they do grow slow but are so beautiful that ya gotta love them and so far I think Steel has knocked this outta the park . I hope ya all stick around to see what we can force outta this . If these come back up for sale I highly recommend this sweet ass strain and I'm sure once its done in flower I'll wish I had bought more . Carefree's SB are some of the most beautiful plant's I've ever seen . Here's the female gettin ready for her new home

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Those some dark ass leaves bro, I think I might havta pop some of these sooner than I planned...

Z

zoolander

Yo yo yo , What up Mo and Bman ? Make sure ya scuff them Mo , The shell's are like concrete

Status
Not open for further replies.