What's new

ZOMBIES ARE EVERYWHERE!

C

cracker420

i just ordered my sprungbags :) so i will be making some zombie hash with the trim :)

C

cracker420

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
the INFECTION has begun you should be totaly infected in what 60 days lol looking great
Cracker420 keepem green-n-girlie

Che

Veteran
8 weeks of braiinz

8 weeks of braiinz

cant wait to see it!!

8 weeks tonight.. my usual formula combined with a few excessively cold nights have given this zombie a wonderful hue..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'll apologize now for thread jacking, enjoy the photos :canabis:

-Che

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I showed my GF that seed pack pic, and she got all freaked out

I said I'm gonna grow it for her, and she'll turn into a zombie.... HAHA . so thank you for that

there looking good too..

C

cracker420

I showed my GF that seed pack pic, and she got all freaked out

I said I'm gonna grow it for her, and she'll turn into a zombie.... HAHA . so thank you for that

there looking good too..

ha ha ha no prob bro :)

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
wooooohooooo my beans are in the process of making thier way to me now ,so ive been blessed, soon the infection will start and i hope its a gift that keeps on giving.
looking very nice Che eggggsent J.O.B.

C

cracker420

wooooohooooo my beans are in the process of making thier way to me now ,so ive been blessed, soon the infection will start and i hope its a gift that keeps on giving.
looking very nice Che eggggsent J.O.B.

hell yeah!! you will love this strain. so far its been easy going, and some of the best looking plants ive grown yet.

C

cracker420

these plants amaze me every day when i wake up and go look at them. filling out very fast!! good work O.G.A!! i have clones of all 4 plants and will choose a mom after smoking :)