What's new

ZOMBIES ARE EVERYWHERE!

C

cracker420

Cracker, sometimes I just get drunk,like now, & look at your girls. I think I'm an old pervert, cause I wanna molest the hell outta them girls! :bigeye: Good F'n job Cracker, seriously. I totally dig the thread. I am here daily. :respect: Keep it green broseph! :party:
thanks man

yea got the e4,tko,raptor and sourpuss bx1 vegging now...3 joe rogan flowering
how are them joe rogans lookin? do you have a thread for them?

M

moses224

Cracker check out m diary its only a few days into flower its in ,,ink below

C

cracker420

day 20 of flower

picture.php

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
the frosties are turning on in no time.looking killer mang
i wish the frigging mail would hurry the hell up and get me my zombies

C

cracker420

just dropped 5 T.K.O test beans from O.G.A thanks for the kick ass freebies! i will fire up another thread for them when the time comes :)

FlaDankster

Veteran
Lookin VERY good there Cracker........:bow:

Great resin buildup at 20 days.Diein ta see your finished product bro.Those otta be some BEUATIFUL plants.Is the ZV heavy on the smell?I have to be VERY CAREFUL,security is a BIG must for me.

FD

C

cracker420

Lookin VERY good there Cracker........:bow:

Great resin buildup at 20 days.Diein ta see your finished product bro.Those otta be some BEUATIFUL plants.Is the ZV heavy on the smell?I have to be VERY CAREFUL,security is a BIG must for me.

FD

i had to run ducting outside, so yeah it can get smelly :) but nothing a good carbon filter cant fix, my carbon filter is old so its a little on the weak side. zombie virus is an amazing plant. it will be my perpetual strain when i get done with the test runs

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO i heard a moaning noise in the hallway and when i opened the door i was surprised by a ZOMBIE w/a VIRUS he was sitting on a RAPTOR that had a SOUR PUSS thanx fellas you rock

Last edited:
C

cracker420

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO i heard a moaning noise in the hallway and when i opened the door i was surprised by a ZOMBIE VIRUS he was sitting on a RAPTOR that had a SOUR PUSS thanx fellas you rock

the infection is spreading!!!

FlaDankster

Veteran
i had to run ducting outside, so yeah it can get smelly :) but nothing a good carbon filter cant fix, my carbon filter is old so its a little on the weak side. zombie virus is an amazing plant. it will be my perpetual strain when i get done with the test runs

Kinda good news there..........let it stink.:fartyparty::fartyparty:
About to build a LARGE filter anyhoo.Ya got me Cracker!!!!!!Should have some spare change in a bit so soon i should here some odd sounds comin from the mailbox.Would love throw these in line for the garden.

Any info on how she is as far as things like temp sensitive,mold resistance and things as such?I would love to put some outside too.Peace

FD

C

cracker420

well i keep my cab on the cool side, round 73F with lights on and bout 68F with light off. my humidity is around 35-45%, the only issue i have had is i had a small light leak so one of my girls grew some balls. but no worries, it happens :) you will love the genetics of zombie virus. been amazing to grow. and from the price, you cant go wrong.

asdfasf

I haven't heard about that strain before. Probably I will grow it someday. The smell of dead people must be stunning haha