What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zombie drug xylazine found in cannabis THC vapes in UK

I Care

Yo, seriouslu, I saw it in the heart of Dublin in 2018. I knew it wasn’t opiates cause it wasn’t the typical nodding. This was like walking to staggering to crawling. Was unrecognizable at the time, it is possible that this is why there are some policy makers making cannabis more accessible to adults.

They’re still trying to make it profitable for themselves which is where even legalization is being employed with political and corporate corruption.

I Care

Grow it for our youth, grow it for our family, grow it for our friends. There’s no drug out there legal or illegal that will ever compare to the desirable natural compounds that well grown and dried cannabis offer. I don’t care how big of a drug addict anybody has become. They want light green hydro weed but they just end up doing something else. The gateway is in the classification and control as a drug. It’s just not that, it is used in completely unprocessed form, there’s no equipment or labs or special equipment. Just the 4 elements that man has known for a million years.

Earth, Air, Water, Fire that is all!! Not a drug in it!

I Care

That’s actually a good idea, maybe we could donate some of that stuff to the people you see in the free media committing and publicizing violence. Calm all them folks down a bit, maybe they wouldn’t be so sensitive about things causing them to act like wild animals.

xtsho

hey, sorry about the snarky juice comment from earlier, i was meaning to poke fun at someone.
never heard of zombie stuff in fruitjuice before. really sorry

If you haven't seen it first hand it's hard to imagine how bad it can get. My city of Portland Oregon was once one of the most beautiful cities in the United States. This is it today. I'm not exaggerating how bad this stuff is.

portlandd1.jpg

portlandd2.jpg

portlandd3.jpg

I Care

Damn, that dude was hot in his sweats and couldn’t get em off.
Poor guy need some light green and he’d straighten right out.

Wow that must be quite the cocktail there.

Just American weed. Sharpie Marker is all the rage now. Since the weak minded masses have been easily convinced that improperly grown cannabis is normal.

You know, that "pheno" an old friend you haven't seen in years stops by with, trying to unload at a discount price. Xylene toluene ethanol, my favorite terpenes..

Latest posts

Latest posts