What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zombie drug xylazine found in cannabis THC vapes in UK

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
1712774269390.png

Would the BBC have a minimum of neutrality to talk about the subject? Or do they just clip everything bad about Cannabis and publish it under their name?
Coming from the BBC, all cannabis news is bad news.

Don't buy it, plant it.

xtsho

I heard this on the radio today, U.K. government rushing out new laws to try to crack down on them.
I’ve definitely come across weed that seems to have artificial terpenes added to it, and that’s bad enough.
Grow your own to be safe.

If someone sold me something that had xylazine in it and I found out they would have some serious problems. And I would not be playing around. The government would be the least of their concerns. That stuff is nasty. I see what it does to people. My city is filled with people addicted to that stuff. Standing there all hunched over half dead with open sores all over their bodies. It's a sad sight for sure. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

xtsho

View attachment 18985864

Would the BBC have a minimum of neutrality to talk about the subject? Or do they just clip everything bad about Cannabis and publish it under their name?
Coming from the BBC, all cannabis news is bad news.

Don't buy it, plant it.

It doesn't matter who reports this it needs to be reported so people know. Xylazine is some nasty, highly addictive stuff. It's ravaging across America right now causing nothing but misery and death.

I sure hope the UK get's ahead of it before it gets as bad as it is here. But it's probably already too late. :( Get ready for it. Best of luck. You're going to need it.

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
It doesn't matter who reports this it needs to be reported so people know. Xylazine is some nasty, highly addictive stuff. It's ravaging across America right now causing nothing but misery and death.

I sure hope the UK get's ahead of it before it gets as bad as it is here. But it's probably already too late. :( Get ready for it. Best of luck. You're going to need it.
Why they would sell it as cannabis?

Its a 2th grade lie.

In the 80s they said that bubble gum tattoos would addict children because they contained LSD.

Read that.

It's just small idle talk.

They do not say who it was seized from, where exactly it was seized, what quantity was seized.

Has anyone sought health services, taking the Vape and saying they started to feel sick after using it? Did the police approach this patient to carry out an investigation?

NO.

Where is the photo of the Vape? It's very likely that they never got their hands on it.

The article is just another fallacy driven by the mainstream media. If you go there and read the oldies that is written, you will see that all the materials published by them have the same tone. It's pure bullsh!t.

Last edited:

goingrey

Its a 2th grade lie.

In the 80s they said that bubble gum tattoos would addict children because they contained LSD.

Read that.

They do not say who it was seized from, where exactly it was seized, what quantity was seized.

Has anyone sought health services, taking the Vape and saying they started to feel sick after using it? Did the police approach this patient to carry out an investigation?

NO.

Where is the photo of the Vape? It's very likely that they never got their hands on it.

The article is just another fallacy driven by the mainstream media. If you go there and read the oldies that is written, you will see that all the materials published by them have the same tone. It's pure bullsh!t.

BBC advocates against Cannabis. Period.
They did say the quantity, two vapes.

xtsho

Its a 2th grade lie.

Read that.

NO.

Yeah it's all a conspiracy against cannabis. They "whoever they are" is just claiming that xylazine was found in illicit cannabis vapes as part of their master plan "whatever that is."

Read the article since it doesn't look like you did. It's not a hit piece on cannabis use but about xylazine entering the drug market and that it has now been found in illicit vapes. The article talks about how it's being found mixed with other drugs as well.

People with critical thinking skills don't refer to public health warnings as bullshit driven by the mainstream media. Facts don't cease to exist because they are ignored or dismissed. The fact is that xylazine is a public health risk and is spreading across the globe. You can look the other way if you want but some of us can't because our cities are infested with addicts addicted to it and it isn't a pretty sight.

So tired of hearing the "Mainstream Media" nonsense. It's become nothing more than a cliche used by those that find a conspiracy under every rock.

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
Yeah it's all a conspiracy against cannabis. They "whoever they are" is just claiming that xylazine was found in illicit cannabis vapes as part of their master plan "whatever that is."

Read the article since it doesn't look like you did. It's not a hit piece on cannabis use but about xylazine entering the drug market and that it has now been found in illicit vapes. The article talks about how it's being found mixed with other drugs as well.

People with critical thinking skills don't refer to public health warnings as bullshit driven by the mainstream media. Facts don't cease to exist because they are ignored or dismissed. The fact is that xylazine is a public health risk and is spreading across the globe. You can look the other way if you want but some of us can't because our cities are infested with addicts addicted to it and it isn't a pretty sight.

So tired of hearing the "Mainstream Media" nonsense. It's become nothing more than a cliche used by those that find a conspiracy under every rock.
They sold the idea and you bought, like a second grader.

No person will stop becoming addicted to this drug, because when they want to use it, they will look for Xyla and not cannabis. If you don't have that, buy Fentanyl. If you need to use it, cannabis is nothing for you.

They are selling the idea that you will become addicted without wanting to, and what will get you addicted to xyla is your desire to smoke cannabis, were you able to understand that? No. Do you want me to print the screen for you?

Critical sense takes into account much more than just reading a material and not being able to interpret it. Critical sense takes into account patterns that have been repeated for years. The mainstream media still survives because the world is full of fools who believe everything they read and are not able to argue technically like you are doing.

I broke down the bad text, and taking two vapes and not taking anything is the same thing. The article is a lie and clearly has no support for the arguments presented. For people like you, there’s no need. You believe anything you read.

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
Since the gateway theory is no longer making sense, they now say that marijuana is the gateway even if you don't want it. Smoking cannabis will make you addicted to opioids.

It's the old Reefer Madness UK version, trying to hit two targets in one shot.

You will not get addicted even if you smoke this vape.
If you are weak and have a tendency to become addicted, don't use anything.

xtsho

They are selling the idea that you will become addicted without wanting to, and what will get you addicted to xyla is your desire to smoke cannabis, were you able to understand that?

Nowhere in the article did they say you will get addicted to xylazine if you smoke cannabis. It stated that it has been found in a small quantity of illicit cannabis vapes. 2 to be exact. You can believe it's a lie if you want but the truth is that people are getting addicted to xylazine without knowing it because the other drugs they are using have been adulterated with it.

And back to the mainstream media. They are reporting news. Xylazine has entered the drug supply and people are unknowingly using it because the heroin, cocaine, and fentanyl are being cut with it. These people are becoming addicted to a drug they didn't intend to consume. Once their addicted they just want more of it. The addiction is so strong that they would rather walk around with open wounds and lose limbs rather than go through withdrawal. Narcan does not work in the case of an overdose either. So people are dying.

You seem stuck on that article that you didn't read except for the headline. You should educate yourself on the effect of xylazine and the devastation it brings. Simply dismissing that article as false and made up by the mainstream media is ridiculous. The article is basically about xylazine and not in anyway saying cannabis is dangerous. If you had actually bothered to read it instead of going off on some rant about the mainstream media you would know that. Unfortunately some don't believe anything and think it's all made up. It's not. I hope you never have to watch your community destroyed by this stuff. It's worse than anything that has come before it. Crack, heroine, fentanyl, etc... Nothing comes close to what xylazine is doing.

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
Second grader. Quite easily impressed.
And not smart.

Try to read NYTimes for free. No more than one or two articles, you know why? Because it's valuable information.
Not this bullsh1t threw for free online for silly people to believe it's a general warning for all the people. They don't give a sh1t for you and your problems. Me neither. If you have this problem in your family or with you, check for Gabor Mate and start to learn how is the nature of a human being.

These people in that videos are sick AND NONE OF THEM FELT IN THAT SITUATION BECAUSE OF A VAPE. So, just like a tabloid, you post videos and relate it to the fake news of this thread. They GOT your brain. They're inside you.

Can u understand 1 + 1 = 2?

Vape or any other reason pointed in this simple and poor article are far from the root of the problem.

But the reefer madness is there. With zero clues, just arguing for simple minds absorb.

See how it's easy?

xtsho

Second grader. Quite easily impressed.
And not smart.

Try to read NYTimes for free. No more than one or two articles, you know why? Because it's valuable information.
Not this bullsh1t threw for free online for silly people to believe it's a general warning for all the people. They don't give a sh1t for you and your problems. Me neither. If you have this problem in your family or with you, check for Gabor Mate and start to learn how is the nature of a human being.

These people in that videos are sick AND NONE OF THEM FELT IN THAT SITUATION BECAUSE OF A VAPE. So, just like a tabloid, you post videos and relate it to the fake news of this thread. They GOT your brain. They're inside you.

Can u understand 1 + 1 = 2?

Vape or any other reason pointed in this simple and poor article are far from the root of the problem.

But the reefer madness is there. With zero clues, just arguing for simple minds absorb.

See how it's easy?
I don't understand what your agenda is other than you're total disdain for any form of news that's out there and your desire to let everyone know.

Nobody claimed that vapes were the root of the problem. Illicit vapes are just another vector for this drug to enter the supply chain. It's certain that there are those that sell in places with a thriving illicit market that would purposely add this to what they were selling to keep their customers coming back for more. You can't be naive enough to believe that there are people that wouldn't do that. Why do you think they're already adding it to meth, heroin, fentanyl, and cocaine? It's much more addictive and almost impossible to detox from. Your focus is on the wrong thing. It has nothing to do with the media.

I just posted an article that I thought was something others should be aware of if they're buying off the street. I don't believe they're lying as it is an easy process to add xylazine to a vape cartridge. You can keep saying that it's not happening but I think it is and people should be aware of it. It's a one way road to misery if you get this stuff. You act like it's no big deal regarding a topic that is serious. You're free to do your thing.

I don't think Dr. Caroline Copeland has any reason to lie about finding illicit cannabis vapes that were laced with xylazine. People with a PhD typically get them because they're smart and deal with facts not conspiracies about the mainstream media.

I Care

Whoa, that’s not good!! When I was in Dublin in 2018, I saw some people go from walking to slowly falling down and reaching for the sky unaware of what was happening to them. I have also heard about this happening with other drugs that are being added to cannabis to include methamphetamines type cheap research chemicals to lace black market cannabis products. This is only what I’ve heard and it’s possible that I have personally purchased laced cannabis in my adulthood. Because of regulation and taxes and requirements for medical cards. Then also because of the laws or prohibition. Because of these things, it is possible that deceivers produce black market products to introduce to an already disrupted chain of community care.

If only the media would begin to highlight how the prohibition of cannabis is the reason that these things happen in the first place. Prohibition is the problem, otherwise there would be a surplus of the most high quality of raw cannabis flower. There would be no need to conceal or concentrate it. There would be no reason to alter or to contaminate for the purpose of illicit markets. Instead, because of prohibition, the talented people who can produce this stuff have been incarcerated, had all their work siezed and criminalized for their efforts to provide our communities with the purest quality cannabis that we can. Even the legal limits for home grows keep law abiding citizens from being able to use our talents to produce enough good cannabis to put an end to any mixing between illicit drug trade and

Hopefully, soon there will be a complete division between the cannabis community and the illegal drug trade. We are in the right path, but they’re still limiting us and have regional boundaries allowing cannabis to still be manipulated by people in the illegal drug market. It won’t be until there’s complete freedom to every cannabis grower, big or small, there’s going to be these problems of drug dealers interfering in the cannabis needs of our community. There just needs to be so much high grade cannabis flowers that there is no place for no place for anybody to substitute.

Shame that we cannot all just be permitted grow the communities needs for cannabis right in our own homes on whatever scale we please. Instead there’s still people out there that demonize cannabis flower with their greed. All we really deserve as growers is the freedom to exist, and to provide for ourselves, family, friends and community. Instead we have to jump through hoops and respect regulations for all these years.

Without regulation, everyone here could have achieved lifelong success bo matter what background or location. Because if this was the case, the ones with the better weed would be the ones who every one would get their weed from. I easily could have payed off my parents house with money I would have earned growing cannabis if it was not illegal where I made all my connections and where all my friends are. I could have done so legally, and nobody that knows me would be worrying about what’s in their weed.

I Care

High risk of catching creutzfeldt-jakob disease with this one guys

Damn, I’m glad I quit eating beef in 2014 based on my desire to save the planet. I ate as much non-chlorinated chicken as I could while I was in the UK, you just couldn’t get chicken without the bleach on the US at the time.