What's new

~Zeus is Back!!! "Summer '08 MaDnEsS"~

E

EatShitake

Lookin good Zeus! Can't wait to try the PC (hoping for at least a fem outta my 3). I fimmed mine a few days ago and it looks like one just got topped, but there are multi shoots on the other 2.

Keep up the green thumb, mate!

:joint:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
What up Sheee-tock-eeee!!??LOL I just got home from work, and all the LSTd babies are poppin off with some crazy growth!!!:woohoo:..Guess they finally came out of their slump..kinda like the Yankees!!!!Anyways..they are growin strong and at this rate will be gettin another tie-down in a few days!! They all look great, as well as the littler ones...Peace y'all, and stay KOOL!!!

- Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
again, no pics, but a small update...all is good, the babies are growing substantially everyday, and thats that!!!Peace to all of you, and thanks for bein the best peeps I know!!! Im goin through a real rough time right now, so please bear with me...My fiance just lost custody of her beautiful 6 yr old daughter, and only cause the fuckin judge had his head up his ass, and our lawyer didnt do her fuckin job!!!AHHHH!!!So now my girl has to move back to bumfuck AK just so she can see her daughter...Her Xboyfriend(father) is a real peice of shit and wont allow her to see her daughter!!!Anyhow, just some fucked up shit, so sorry if I am a little absent for a while...Sorry for the rant!!!Im just so fuckin pissed off...Well...Peace all

- Z

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NP man ,my pleasure!!
and i'm sorry to hear about this ....it sounds like a messed up situation....
so i'll be sending some energy to you bro....its not much but its all i can do :redface:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Thanks brother Core, its MORE than enuf, believe me...positive vibes from you guys are exactly what we need right now...AND a new fuckin lawyer who actually knows the fuckin LAW!!!!Sorry, very angry...See ya all laters...Peace

- Z

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey man sorry to hear about all the shit, I'll send you some positive vibes in hope things work out....

B/R

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
the garden is lookn very nice buddy srry to hear about this ka ka in your life tis never fun when ka ka araises. anyhow hope ya'll get her back i know not from personal experince but from other ppl. fighting for custody can and dose get very very expensive like min 5k and this was few yrs back 5,000$ for a uncontested custody and it gose up from there

puff puff passn

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey Major, yea no shit it can get expensive!!!We've already shelled out 8k+, and for the case to go to the Supreme Ct and be appealed, its gonna cost us another 15k!!!Fuckin L, these lawyers really rape you for everything you're worth...We've hired another lawyer who is goin to try to get the verdict changed cause my wife is now moving back to AK just so she can be with her daughter....Fuckin recockulous...Anyhow, thank you all for the positive vibes, I can feel them for sure over here!!!Later all...

- Z

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
hey brother Z
hope that all works out for you guys. thoughts are with ya of course. hope it doesnt break the pocket and wellbeing of things in the process.
sir

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear about you and your girlfriends problem, like everyone else, I hope things go your way mate.

Y

YwouldntI

damn zeus sorry about the whole mess yo.crazy how peeps can just say the way things are gonna happen and they have absolutely no insight on the actual everyday life of the child.the child court system in this country is kinda fucked man,idk how it compares to other countries around the world,isnt it s'pose to be better then thiers?if so i feel real bad for kids in other places as well.good luck bro with the determination ur lady and you are showin im sure karma will come ur way.
sending positive vibes brotha,peace.-Y-

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
WOW, thanks all of you for the great support...
Y
Khaleel
Sammet
SirSmokeALot.....
you guys rock...K++++ to all of you..

I was gonna do an update with some real nice pics I took, but the fuckin server seems to be F'd up again...well...the babies are all lookin great..I seem to have some interesting phenos of all of Cores gear, some diff, some same!!!Pics will show what I mean...Anyhow, hopfully manana I can get some pics up, Ill see y'all laters...

Peace

- Z

E

EatShitake

Hey Zeus!

Man, sorry to hear of your woes on the family front. Best wishes to you and yours. Hopefully keeping the green thumb in action gives you a little reprieve until you can get the legal sh!te sorted.

Peace

:joint: :joint: :joint:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Zeus :wave:
Man, your garden is looking great dude! :yes: Your lite nute program seems to be a winner!

Sorry for the family storm - my thoughts are with you buddy. I hope the blow hard blows over in the near future.

Peace -MGJ

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
:jump: OHH happy day!!!...
Shitake & MGJ - hello there boys..thanks for the kind words, and thanks for stoppin in...hope this upload thing gets fixed soon, I got some great shots to show you guys...The babies are all doin great and gettin large..Im gonna give them another tie-down later when I get motivated!!! :laughing: Anyhow, I also got a very nice gift in the mail today from our friend KG...:respect: bro, you the man...He sent me some of his crosses, and I cant wait to try them out!!!I got:
Mirre(SAGExJackH#22)
Karma's Jack F8
CCC(ChocChunkxChemD)!!!
Funky Dwarf(SWT#4xChemD)
A5 HazexMirakel Thai

quite some nice crosses, and Ill be very proud to try them out...Peace all, and Ill have plenty of pics when they fix this shit!!!Laters

- Z :joint:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey all...just got a few more nice beans as a gift in the mail...Thanks again MPH:respect:...So Im lookin at alot of new genetics to play with & Im super excited about it...So heres what I got:

EF(evenflow?)
ML/UrkelxEF(memory lossxevenflow)
SSxEF Evac(sugar shackxEF)
SSxKK F2(SSxKauaiKush)
Short KK F3

Some pretty killer shit...MPH will have to chime in about the strains & their backrounds...all very killer genetics, I know that, so Thank You again Maj.:wave: Ill see ya all later..Peace

- Z