What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Zeus is Back!!! "Summer '08 MaDnEsS"~

Y

YwouldntI

wattup Zeus mind if i pull up a beabag?looks like a good show bout to start here,peace-Y-

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey Y - welcome to the show...sure dude, pull up a seat next to the boyz and start puffin away!!! There's not much to show yet, but as soon as these clones root, they should take off...and they will be goin into flower soon...

DRock - same here bro, I grow so I can smoke as much as I want...however, I have a possible drug test comin in a month or so & I have to pass!!! Long story short, Im goin dry for the next 6 weeks, but the grow will continue!!!

Peace all, and thanks for stoppin in!!!

- Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey all...:wave:...Just a quick update...The clones arent doin too well...they are yellowing on the leaves and so far no roots...This shit is really frustrating...Hopefully with TML's advice, the next round of clones will be 100% better...If any of these root, Ill be happy...Im gonna pop Core's gear in a day or so...PC, Mongrel, & CT!!!Cant wait...Peace, I gotta go milk a sore throat!!!bummer...

- Z

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Zeus- man how did i miss this for a week now. glad to be here. better late than never.
Sir

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
What up SirShmokeALot!!!LOL..good to see ya round these parts...Im havin some clone troubles atm...but I hope to fix that soon!!!TML gave me some good advice which I feel proper to take, so ...should help...Peace bro, Im poppin Cores beans manana!!!Look OUT!!!

- Z

N

NZjay

have you not cloned much Z?...
sorry to hear you are having probs... TML is good people, his advice is certainly respectable, so you are in good hands.

Cores genetics to fall back on aye??... sheesh! talk about an awesome back up plan! lol.

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
no, not too much NZ...just cant seem to get em to stick this time around...after a bit of reading up on cloning, I think the Moms were too stressed out, and now these bitches dont wanna root...I also think I cut the clones at the wrong spot...Ive been cutting in btwn the nodes, as opposed to @ the node!!!I think itl make a BIG diff next time, but we'll see...Thanks for stoppin in...Peace

- Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Alright, Ive pretty much said fuckit with the clones and I just put some beans in water to soak...

Heres whats up next...

3 Pollen Chuck(Core)
3 Crash Test(Core)
3 Mongrel(Core)
5 HH(thats Heavenly Hash, I had 5 left!!!)thanks BR!!!
6 super bagseed...(havent found a bad one yet!!!)

So 20 beans will be goin into soil tomorrow prolly.... I only plan to keep 1 or 2 keepers from each strain...Im gonna try runnin less plants, LST'd for better yeild and to keep em low for the 250's...may even try a SCROG again!!!Anyhow, stay tuned for the next show!!!!Peace

- Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey Scrappy...of course dude, ur always welcome in my neck of the woods...Its gonna get goin soon in here again!!!!

THE CLONES ARE DEAD!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, but I decided to kill them all, as they were not doin their thing like they should...As soon as the new beans pop, Ill grow em out & take proper clones...Peace all

See ya when these beans are poppin out o the soil!!!

- Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
7 p.m., June 1 2008 - all 20 beans have cracked in less than 24hrs & are all in soil...50/50 mix of perlite & Grandma Edna's Organic potting soil..yummy...then I misted them with a light mix of water & Catalyst to help them get goin!!! Hopefully Ill get a 100% germ rate this time..I elevated them off the floor a bit, cause I realized the cold floor may be part of my problem with bad germ rates!!!We shall see...Anyhow, Ill have pics up when they pop their heads out of the soil...See ya..Peace

- Z

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shit man drastic measures man?? what gives?...what happend to the clones?

well,i only am here to support you and the girls..so i'll be lurking bro...good luck on the new ones....great germ times on all of them :)

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
:wave: What up Core & SirSmokealot - yes Sir..here we go again!!! :headbange

Core, thanks for the support, as always...good to have you in here bro, esp with ur genes takin up all the space I got now!!!

These babies are all gonna get the bondage treatment, so this should be extra interestin!!!Peace all

:wave: - Z

N

NZjay

bummer on the clones ... you ever tried cloning direct to soil???...
im still learning this technique myself, but im learning it to pass on the knowledge to a complete grow noob. i certainly think its a simple way.
i did a tut in my thread on it.

im getting about a %96 success rate so far...
but i dropped one and killed it myself - ive only had 3 not root for whatever reason. and i think i could have got 1 of those to root if i was more patient with it... but im not keeping a dome in my tiny veg room for 1 damn clone when i have 20 others doing fine.

awesome new seeds though... time to get rockin then :)
good luck... and Pollen chuck is a beautiful girl... see Dr. Dogs latest update??? wow!

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Too bad about the clones dude. You have the right attitude though :yes:

Get right back on'er. Seems you do well with seeds anyhow. I always love the variance in pheno when gowing from seed :canabis:
I also love the sure fire deal we get with clones though too :confused:

Lookin forward to the show you got planned for us :lurk:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
:wave: Hey guys...

NZJay - yes, Ive tried cloning into soil, thats all I have tried actually, and Ive prolly had a 50% strike rate at this point...However...cont....

TML - thanks for stoppin in brother...I priced out that heat mat/dome combo thing & I can get it here for $24, so next trip to the hydro shop gets me one in my basket!!!just in time for new clones, I hope!!!! :wave:

anyhow, thanks for stopin in all, and Ill have pics up tomorrow when these guys start poppin....Peace

:rasta: Zeus

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey man T is right, the mat and dome is the key. Little light and proper water is another, try water at 5.5 to 6 ph. I normally get roots in 5 days. Hope all goes well for ya, looking forward to seeing the new batch.

B/R