What's new

~Zeus is Back!!! "Summer '08 MaDnEsS"~

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: What up y'all.....HOT as FUCK here!!!!!!104!!!!, and thats at night!!!! Im sweatin my balls off, and to top it off...

My plants seem to have a N lockout!!!WTF!!?? They are gettin yellower by the day!!! IDK whats goin on, but tomorrow, they are gonna get a flush with water, then some liquid karma...I put some LK in the bubbler last nite & the clones have perked up drastically, and are turnin healthy green again!!!! :jump: :jump:
I guess that stuff really works!!!! Imma gonna get a pH meter tomorrow & some pH up & down solution...I cant stand this BS anymore!!! Its time to step up & really make my grow a pro-style one!!!Im now realizin how important checkin & monitoring the pH & EC is!!! I think it must be low for the soil babes, cause it seems to be perfect for the clones!!!!Anyhow, pics tomorrow, and Im gonna give em a LK foliar feed as well tomorrow...Laters all..Peace fam..

- Z :joint:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
i find when clones in bubbler start to yellow this means they gonna put roots out fast soon. or if roots allready time for feeding the LK is good stuff yes PH is very important you'll notice some ferts like 100% organic like the liquid karma wont effect your waters PH. i was usen
liquid karma
sweet
diamond necture
PBP grow
seaweed extract
PBP bloom

only the diamond necture effected my waters PH it would drop the PH

ive never been concerned with PPM or EC just PH 6.5 for soil not even concerned with runoff PH long as plants are healthy. if unhealthy i would check runoff usally sign of PH in soil off 1tsp dolimite lime per gal soil should helpstabilize ths oils PH again. i'm switchn to coco only things in soil will be bonsai mums and switchn ferts to GH flora micro flora bloom and kool bloom. allready started some fresh rooted Decapation clones and some sugar shack that where in 3x3's and soil. alls lookn great 3 days later, i'll finish my current 2 liter bottels of soil in 1 gal soil. next full run will be all coco

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
sound sgood Major...looks like u got it all figgered out for the next run!!!All coco huh!! Ill be checkin in on this one for sure...Im gonna go give the yellowish babes a foliar feed with LK...

Also...I got roots on my clones!!!!!Thanx again guys!!!5 fuckin days and these babies are almost ready to go!!!Cloning has never been so easy!!!!Why didnt i build one of these things sooner...I coulda saved so many nice phenos!!!!Peace all, update later!!!!

Is it OK to foliar feed when lites out??

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
:joint: Whats up y'all??>.........Got my weekly update here for ya guys... :jump:

I gave all the babes a good foliar feeding with some Liquid Karma today when the lights came on, and they are already greening up!!!I love this shit!!! :rasta:
The clones have roots, or will have in a few days...a couple have em already, so 5 days...sounds good to me, I guess this was a successful test run...
Thats about it...Hopefully the babes will get green and start bushing out as they flower...They got another tie down, prolly their last, and they actually look OK!!!! Enjoy the pics all..Peace out..................

OH, I almost forgot...a pic from my latest harvest in my front yard...they are so delicious...wish I could send you all some to taste!!!!

- Z

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Glad for your success of the roots :yes: Good clones can keep a garden rock'n hard :headbange

Great to see you growing more of earths fine gifts :yummy:

Lookin good bro :lurk:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Thanx TML...yea dude, the potatoes gave us a bountiful, delicious harvest...so fuckin easy to grow too, and such a nice reward at the end!!!Peace bro

- Z

Y

YwouldntI

wattup tater...er i mean Zeus ;) just poppin thru to pull a couple rips with ya.
peace bro.

E

EatShitake

Zeus:wave:

Glad to hear of your cloning success. Got roots coming out of my PC from Core, so I'll be transplanting and flipping soon to sex them.

I use LK and Maxicrop liquid seaweed in a foliar whenever I can remember to. Good stuff!

Keep on keepin' on!

:joint:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey Y & Shitake...good to see u around these parts...
We finally got some rain today & it cooled off, so I went outside & took some shots of my garden...Check em out...enjoy!!!!

Later yall

- Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
:woohoo:...all clones have roots!!!!Yea!!!Thanx again to the guys who made this possible..:respect:...this thing rocks...Ill be transplantin in the next few days...see ya later fam..Peace

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
ZeusOGrefugee said:
:woohoo:...all clones have roots!!!!Yea!!!Thanx again to the guys who made this possible..:respect:...this thing rocks...Ill be transplantin in the next few days...see ya later fam..Peace

right on mang told ya it was easy peasy brotha nothing to it really

Y

YwouldntI

wattup Zeus good shit man glad them lil ones rooted up for ya bro.
lets get it on!
-Y-

Hey Zeus,
Finally made it over to y'r thread
:respect: X2,3 eh however much is necessary for all the work you've already put in.
Looking forward to those Funky Dwarfs..got anymore info on those? Like lineage and such..
:wave:, Low

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Zeus :wave:
Wow, nice outdoor garden man! :yes: You sure have a green thumb!

Congrats on the success with the bubbler. I'm dusting off my bubbler to give it another try. Nice material for your next flower buddy, primo!

You've been having some hot weather eh - been getting a lot of fog here - had to put the dehumidifier in the flower cab to keep RH 40-50+ - usually I run it outside by the intake.

And 2 :yes: on the potatoes - fresh picked baked potatoes - tons of sour cream and chives - :yummy: Great stuff!

Keep it green buddy! -MGJ

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Good Morning all..... :joint:
:wave:...Major - you were right bro, easy as pie!!!Im buildin myself a 15 siter today!!!
:wave:..Shitake- thanx again bro, keep stoppin in, we love to have you!!!
:wave:...Y - my brotha...what up!!?
:wave:...HighLow - welcome my friend, good to see you round these parts..pull up a seat and roll urself a spliff!!!...Funky Dwarf is a cross of SwtTooth#4xChemD!!!Should be a killer plant to grow out...Mirre is a cross of SAGExJack Herer#12..killer as well...
:wave:...MGJ - good to see ya brother...green thumb..me..??!!LOL..I do my best bro...I had that banana plant inside for months in a small ass pot, and now that shes outside, shes sooo happy...See ya later sir...Ill be eatin some potatoes for you tonite!!!

Just wanted to say HIGH this mornin...clones are spittin out roots like crazy..all except the HH...I think its time to say goodbye to this plant!!!Shes not very stable, and doesnt seem to wanna root either!!!Thats about it fam...gonna make a bigger bubbler today, and just chill...finally cooled down here and we are gettinsome much needed rain...Peace all

- Z
:joint:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Dude your skills have improved so much over teh last year it is insane

Great job on the clones, you are quickly becoming a master grower. Too Bad you are not closer to the OGA, we would love to get you in there.

Take care man

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Thanx Dog & BR...Dog, thnx bro, but im no where near a master yet...the cloning thing was a big hurdle ive been tryin to overcome, now I gotta improve everything else!!!I gotta get a fuckin pH meter, so damn expensive though!!!I know its gonna be worth it, but I just cant bring myself to get one yet!!!KInd of a catch-22!!!Peace bro

- Z

Latest posts

Latest posts