What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zeus' 2008 Grow Show: A Mixed Bag of Goodies to Grow!!!

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
hey guys...all goin well, still cant find my cam, but the babies have all popped, minus one Mumbles and 3 bagseed...so much for 100%, but stilla good rate of germing!!!The Mumbles seem a little slow to take off, but we shall see in a few dayz!!Peace out..

-Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
:rasta: :badday: hey guys and gals...sorry for the lack of pics, but i can't find my damn camera!!!Anyways, i put up the sad day smiley 'cause my Mumbles and Skunk bagseed babies are growin really slow and seem stunted or something??!!All the other babies are lookin healthy and happy and growin at an astonishing rate, as per the usual...however, the mumbles , etc are slow to 'pop' :cuss: :puppydoge ...can't quite figger it out. They are definitely growin roots, but the leaves are just kinda stagnant!!!We'll see what happens, im prolly just freaakin out for nothing!!I gave them all a lite feeding of Microblast this morning, so we'll see what that does, if anything. Thanks for all stoppin by, and
I am cleaning the house tomorrow, so hopefully I will find my camera and post some pics!!! :wave: Peace all.......

- Zeus

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
finally some pictures...found the cam!!!

finally some pictures...found the cam!!!

:wave: hello all, back again with a nice pic update...Well, its been a week now, give or take, and all the babies have grown out nicely, except the Mumbles & Skunk bagseed... :badday: as i said before, they are all lookin stunted, but thet all have roots growin strong, it seems, so im not sure whats goin on!!!The pics will show u better, so ill let them speak for me...

first up, a group shot:dont mind the rosemary cuttings,

now the vigorous ones...

and now Mumbles and Skunk...stunted???

so thats it for now. Im gonna transplant in a few days and hope that the stunted babies take off in their new home...if not, i guess im shit outta luck. Gonna have to beg BR for some more beans!!!!!Peace out all....

- Zeus :rasta: :nono:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
still nothing from these beans...if nothing more in a few days, im gonna pull them, whdda u guys think???

- z

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey Bro

Not sure what is up with the Mumbles and the skunk, when I grew them out, the leaves on teh first mumbles was a bit mutated, but all in all, they grew out fairly nice. WHat you temps like in there?

Hopefully they start for you, I smoked some mumbles last night, It was really good

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Zeus, I'm not sure why but the Mumbles strain doesn't grow many leaves. If you check dogs thread both the ones he flowered out didn't have many leaves. If you end up needing more beans I'm sure I can find some more :) ... take care bro.

B/R

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aaah pics finally :p....
could it be they take longer to root and make growth?...coz i now for a fact that not every strain clones as wel as others...just a thouhgt..:smile:
Nhow ..seems like you hav it going for next run...you remind me to pop some new ones in a bit...later Zeus :wave:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
:wave: Hey guys..Doctor, BR and Core, thanks for stoppin by...

Core -
:rasta: hey dude, actually they are from seed, not clones..yet!!!, and they seem to be just stagnant in their growth...?????????? :nono:

BR - thanks man, we'll see what these suckers do, if anything...if i need more beans, i let u know....

Doc - not many leaves, huh?? did urs have probs gettin started??these fuckers just dont seem to wanna grow....

anyhow, ill see u guys later, gotta go and bottle some homebrew :muahaha:

peace
- z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
:hotbounce :pimp3: :canabis: :yummy: :bis: What up y'all??? Happy to report that ive got a new update!!and some new pics...I transplanted all the babies into new homes, and gave them a nice dose of Grow & Catalyst. My nutrient solution was a bit acidic - 5.8%, but i put dolomite lime into the soil mix, so im hoping that will balance it out. Any tips on lowering or raising Ph with common household products??????????anyhow, all the Mumbles and Skunk have a real nice, healthy rootmass, white and all that good stuff, so i hm hoping they will start to take off in their new homes. The rest, as u will all see are lookin good, a little hungry, but i just took care o' that!!! Now, onto the pics...

:joint: :rasta: :wave: Peace out guys...later

- Z

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
late? me? naaahhhh :biglaugh:

Howizit Zeus!? :wave:

Glad you're back up and running. I know it took me a bit to get here...but now that I'm back, you'll just hafta put up with me :bat:

Nice to see your line up includes pretty much everything I have lined up to grow in the future :biglaugh: Always nice to get an idea of what your in for. I'm sure you'll do all those plants justice too :respect:

Great to see some good pics up :lurk:

Best of luck for the new grow and all of '08! :woohoo:

:wave:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
hey TML...thanks for the kind words, its good to have u back in the lineup!!!:rasta:I know, im psyched to see what these BR beans have in store for me...cant wait!!!Peace brah.....

- Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
:wave: hey guys. not feelin too much like chattin, but I wanted to post some pics cause i seem to have a bit of a problem goin on with some babies...looks like a little burn to me, but u guys let me know what u think. The Mumbles seem to finally be takin off a bit, a few little burn spots and some mutant leaves, but otherwise, they have def grown since their transplant, so hopefully they will take off soon. Im not givin up on these babies!!!! Well, onto the show. pics show the burnt leaves and the healthy ones...im thinkin maybe i put too much lime in the soil mix???anyhow, take a look and let me know what u guys think...

...some Rosemary cuttings I took:

a Mumbles baby

and the rest...

thats about it for now...we'll see how th11ese grow out, and Im gonna pop some more beans soon, courtesy of Core!!!!!!!!!!thanks again dude..... :rasta: :joint: Peace all, and take care...

- Zeus

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
I had the same problem with the Mumbles...as did Dr Dog. He said his cleared up. I can notice on my one plant it clearing up nice as she matures now.
I think coldness was a factor in my case.

I got the burns on some of the older/lower leaves too. I light burnt the shit out of one of mine...so we'll see how it recovers :confused:

Looking good though :yes:

I love Rosemary too :yummy:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hey there Zeus,

Cant believe I haven't made my way over to one of your threads yet. Things look good around here though. I like the mumbles and of course Im diggin on the core beans as well. As of right now I have 2/2 pollen chuck germ and 2/2 crash test germ, the mongrul just needs another 12 hours and then I believe I will also have a 2/2 germ rate. Hope they work out as well for you, keep up the great work bud. Peace.

-N.Kron:rasta:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey NorKron, thanks for stoppin by my lowly thread!!!I cant wait to germ some of Core's gear, gonna wait it out till these babies go into flower...feel free to stop by and chill anytime, we always got lots of fresh homebrew and plenty of herb....except now, that is!!!!Peace dude, and ill see u around....

- Zeus

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some household remedies to lower ph....vinegar,citron,batttery acid....but i've read that organic grower also use coffeegrounds on top of the soil...just don't know how much?..i think Stitch know this

ohw and what did you give these small plants??
what medium are they in,and how hot is it aprox?
PH of the medium...do NOT meassure RUNOFF!

but to chuck my guess!!.....ph off and to much to feed for them small ones??
coz i realy see burns on some of'm...

Last edited: