What's new

ZBudFazaer Mix.

TheBudFather

Its May already, and i'm not a huge fan of gardening indoors in the summer, but I have to get my arse kicked into gear. I cannot hold onto these beans any longer, I need to taste z buds. Also it should set me up for an amazing winters grow.....

I've cracked around 40 seeds, of all sorts... I have my fingers crossed for 5 Amazing mom's... yield & flavour.
I have a cpl friends who use & grow MM, and are more than happy to take an amazing mom or 2 from me.... So hopefully between us, we can keep the best of the bunch alive for some time...
I'm also planning on flowering a few strong males in a separate room, and harvesting pollen for future work with the mom's I find.
I will be looking for vigour & oily leafs in the males...Fingers crossed! I have to be honest... I have never worked with males before, so I'm tiptoeing in some new directions this time round (cant be to hard :) ).
Also, I promised myself I would make tea for the plants this time, but to be honest, I want to make sure I find the plants I want to keep with no hassles, before messing about with feeds... hopefully i will get on this vsoon.

OK enough of the BS... this is everything I will be using....

4 x 600w cooltubes, for the summer.
I have a 50L flexi builders bucket, with an air disk. I will be bubbling the water for 24hrs before adding any feed...

Products:
Biobizz Grow/Bloom, Hygrozyme, Organic Unsulphured Blackstrap Molasses (Meridien), Maxicrop Seaweed extract & Trichoderma (soil insurance).

Soil Mix:
Bio-Canna Terra Plus & House&Garden BatMix, mixed @ 50/50.

Schedule:
Grow:
Biobizz Grow 1mpl every water & Maxicrop foliar drench every 2 weeks.

Bloom:
WK1: Grow 1mpl, Bloom 1mpl, Hygrozyme 1mpl.
WK2: Grow 1mpl, Bloom 2mpl, Hygrozyme 1mpl.
WK3: Grow 1mpl, Bloom 2mpl, Hygrozyme 1mpl. Molasses 1tbs/4L.
WK4: Grow 1mpl, Bloom 2mpl, Hygrozyme 1mpl. Molasses 1tbs/4L.
WK5: Grow 1mpl, Bloom 3mpl, Hygrozyme 1mpl. Molasses 1tbs/4L.
WK6: Grow 1mpl, Bloom 3mpl, Hygrozyme 1mpl. Molasses 1tbs/4L.
WK7: Grow 1mpl, Bloom 3mpl, Molasses 1tbs/4L.
WK8: Grow 1mpl, Bloom 3mpl, Molasses 1tbs/4L.

This is what I'll try and stick to, but obviously it will have to change according to the strains...for instance, the Romulans will want very little feed, and the SSSDH will go atleast 11 weeks, with a slight different feed plan.
I've found using these products to be almost FOOL PROOF.... some real cheap products... I have a few friends attempting 1st grows and doing Very well with this, simplez :)

Strains:
Sweetest Cindy99, The Dutchess. x5
CD/SD, Rez. x2
Romulan x Romulan Max, CLS. x4
Ultimate Strawberry Diesel, Ganesh. x4
SSSDH, OJD. x1
AK x Kali Mist, BcSeeds. x1
Lemon skunk, GHS. x1
Cheese, GHS. x1
Mandala safari mix. x3
SHIT, Mr.Nice & Shantibaba. x8
Herijuana, Sann**s. x4

I'm not EXACTLY sure on the numbers, but I will sort that out later... anyway here's the 1st cpl pics. Hopefully get some good updates going on here over the next few months! Peace! :tiphat:

P.S. Hints and tips welcome! :)

Attachments

• SoilMix.jpg
    SoilMix.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 8
  • BABIES10.jpg
    BABIES10.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 9

TheBudFather

Update..

Update..

Here's photos of the babies.... I have a cpl runts in the bunch, but everything is looking good....

Pic 1: DGS Sweetest Cindy99 off to a monster start,
Pic 2: Shit Mr.Nice,
Pic 3: CD/SD Rez,
Pic 4: Herijuana Sann***.

Attachments

• Sc99B.jpg
    Sc99B.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 7
  • ShitB.jpg
    ShitB.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 6
  • CdsdB.jpg
    CdsdB.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 7
  • HeriB.jpg
    HeriB.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 6

TheBudFather

more pics...

more pics...

A few more babies...
pic 1: Mandala Safari Mix,
Pic 2: Romulan x Romulan, max CLS,
Pic 3: Ultimate Strawberry Diesel, Ganesh,
Pic 4: is a mix of, AK x Kali mist bcseeds, SSSDH OJD, Cheese GHS, Lemon Skunk GHS.

Attachments

• SinglesB.jpg
    SinglesB.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Usd.jpg
    Usd.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 6
  • RomulanB.jpg
    RomulanB.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Mand.jpg
    Mand.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 10

TheBudFather

Ganesh, Snype... Thanks a mill for posting here :)!.... hopefully the Ganja Gods will be good to me! :)

I'll try to update the thread weekly!

Take it easy Growerz!

TheBudFather

17 days

17 days

Here's another update....
The plants have settled in nice, and are now starting to show slight differences...
Hopefully over the next cpl weeks I will switch the lights to 12/12 and determine which plants are what sex...
I'm noticing some soft but very unusual smells already :)

Pic1: CD/SD.
Pic2: Herijuana.
Pic3: Mandala Safari mix.
Pic4: MIX, Lemon Skunk, Cheese, SSSDH, AK x Kali.

Attachments

• Cdsd2.jpg
    Cdsd2.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Heri2.jpg
    Heri2.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Mand2.jpg
    Mand2.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Mix2.jpg
    Mix2.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 6

TheBudFather

17 days

17 days

Pic1: Romulan x Romulan max.
Pic2: Shit.
pic3: Ultimate Strawberry Diesel.
pic4: Sweetest Cindy99.

Attachments

• Swet992.jpg
    Swet992.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Strawb2.jpg
    Strawb2.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 6
  • AUH#2 11 days
    AUH#2 11 days
    40.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Rom2.jpg
    Rom2.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 8

Snype

Veteran
Nice plants Bud! That's funny that you have a strain called shit! LOL! I hope it's fire!

TheBudFather

SHIT aka Skunk #1... should be amazing Snype... Shanti's a living leg-end :)
no doubt I'll find something Vtasty! :)
Hope you are doing well Bro! Good luck with your shizznit!!!

R

REDEYE_420

Looking real goooood TBF! Going to be a nice lil project there. Looks like the rooms had a clean up too lol.

Keep up the good work.

Peace.

Snype

Veteran
Looks dope Bud! I'm a little confused. Did you set up that shot for the camera or do they grow that way. How come you can't put more plants in the middle where the hole is in the circle? Looks real nice though!

TheBudFather

The light seems quite dull in the photo, I had only just switched it on :) It's allot brighter once warmed up!
My bulb casts a small shadow directly underneath, so I avoid anything going directly under the light.... also the bulb is kicking off some serious heat, so i need a few inches to keep the babies cool...
... This style bulb is designed to hang vertically for maximum efficiency... when i hang my bulb horizontally, I lose %50 of the bulbs lumen's towards the ceiling. (reflectors are only OK at best, at reflecting light, so I try to avoid using them) although a parabolic shade would be perfect for me.
By hanging my bulb vertically like this, the whole circumference of the bulbs hotspot is working for me...(in a ring around the bulb so to speak)
With the plants in a circle like this, the light can reach all of the plant including all of the lower branches easily.... (It's similar to the bulb setup on a vertical system)
All of these plants are within 12inches of the bulb, and get a rotate every cpl days.

Yesterday i changed the light cycle to 12/12.... I want to distinguish the men from the women... Once I separate them, the women will go back into veg, and the men will continue flowering in another room.
I just smoked a 'good morning' bong.... so hopefully this is making some sense... lol maybe not.
Hope your OK Snype!
Peace bro!

TheBudFather

Ok... Iv'e left it a little while, as i'm a busy boy most days....
Iv'e separated a bunch of males away from the females.
So far I have 15 confirmed females, 15 males, 3 unknowns & 2 runts.
The females are back in veg 24hr, and the males are continuing to flower out in a separate room.

I will try and take photos tomorrow... The mothers were all re-potted this morning into 11L pots, and the light change has baffled them slightly, so look a little bit tired this evening, hopefully tomorrow they will be perky and happier than ever, ready for some pics...
Peace smokers!

TheBudFather

Shes alive!

Shes alive!

I just found out, all 3 of the 3 unknowns are Female! One was an Ultimate Strawberry Diesel, one is a CD/SD & the other was my SSSDH! I'm chuffed to bits with that...:dance013:

This takes it to 18 females all in all...
5 x SHIT, 3 x Mandala, 2 x SweetestCindy99, 2 x Ultimate Strawberry Diesel, 2 x RomulanxRomulanmax, 1 x Lemon skunk, 1 x Cheese, 1 x CD/SD & 1 x SSSDH!

Excuse the mess in the photos.. Big clean up in the morning!

Attachments

• Sssdh.jpg
    Sssdh.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Sssdh1.jpg
    Sssdh1.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 6

TheBudFather

Males Update!

Males Update!

Ok, so my Males are looking Horny as ever! They have spunked over themselves a cpl times already... So they will be coming down soon I would imagine...
I'm using brown paper sandwich bags, to store the pollen...

Pics...

Ak x Kali mist male.
&
CD/SD male.

Attachments

• Cdsdmaletop1.jpg
    Cdsdmaletop1.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Cdsdmale.jpg
    Cdsdmale.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Akmantop1.jpg