What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelicas, Thai x Panama, Oaxaca x Panama - summer of hell - Test by Koon

Breadwizard

Damn those are gorgeous. Maybe I should have grabbed those instead of the C5xKC I got... I've got so many Mexican/Colombian lines in the vault though...

Bet that aroma in the room when trimming was sexy.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Amazing Koondense :tiphat:

Congrats on your new Oaxaca x Panama harvest.
Glad your selected female remains a favorite and a keeper in your garden. It doesn't get much better than this one if you are looking for a prime quality Central American pure sativa cross ;)

Excited to see the outcoome of the new Oaxaca x Kali China cross, i also think there's serious potential on this cross, and huge incense potential as well.

Thank you SolarLogos,
she's stellar in almost all aspects, ticks most of my boxes and is fast for a sativa. What more can I ask for?
The only thing about her is slow cloning, she takes longer than most to push some roots out, at least in the conditions I provide.
Regarding the grow, I still feel there's much more to be improved, she can take abuse but will shine if shown love, and I could give her more of it. Still a keeper and will be outcrossed in the next round with an interesting male or two.
Spoiler alert: the Zacateca tribute seedlings are alive and well, waiting for the next cycle to start. The company will be Bubba Hash, "sister from another mister" Oaxaca x Kali China and Amnesia OGs by Karma. Feeling blessed :)

Cheers

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
:woohoo: What a thread! cannot wait to taste my Oaxaca x P!

Koon: I have yet to confirm, but so far mine clones easy peasy...

I ditched my old method (closed tupperware box with rockwool blocks, clonex, etc) after seeing how well my "accidental" Golden Tiger Cloning went on previous grow...

I fill a solo cup size pot with coco, prime it with water or water + EM-1 (2ml/l), poke hole, stick cut, then squeeze out excess water, and leave somewhere inside a vegging tent floor (my veg tent has an iguana cable underneath the bottom mat, controlled to 23C).

The two at the front are Oaxaca x P cuts. I cut leaves in half on the first, but didn't bother on the second, not really required...

picture.php

To help them focus on rooting, I place a translucid plastic as dome, but mainly to block light intensity: not as airtight as to keep/block humidity, they need to "breathe" out, I found they root faster and much healthier this way.

I leave them on any veg space (with controlled RH/Temp, I use inkbirds on seedling tents), covered with a measurement plastic jug,

picture.php

On next day, they are turgent, and green!

Koondense

Veteran
Thank you SolarLogos, will post the reports during the weekend.
My grows could be much better in my opinion, got not much control and care over the growth time, to me it feels almost like an indoor guerrilla style growing with surprisingly good results :)
Lucky me or maybe it's the genetics ;)

Another small teaser, all the seeds have sprouted, now there are some small plants awaiting for selection. Oaxaca x KaliChina and Bubba Hash from Ace(also Zamaldelica Autoflower), Zacateca Tribute by GreenMountain and AmnesiaOG by Karma...and some autoflowering kush by LaBuenaHierba. Got some clones too, so I'll be quite busy pretty soon. Spring run is here!

Cheers

SolarLogos

Thank you SolarLogos, will post the reports during the weekend.
My grows could be much better in my opinion, got not much control and care over the growth time, to me it feels almost like an indoor guerrilla style growing with surprisingly good results :)
Lucky me or maybe it's the genetics ;)

Another small teaser, all the seeds have sprouted, now there are some small plants awaiting for selection. Oaxaca x KaliChina and Bubba Hash from Ace(also Zamaldelica Autoflower), Zacateca Tribute by GreenMountain and AmnesiaOG by Karma...and some autoflowering kush by LaBuenaHierba. Got some clones too, so I'll be quite busy pretty soon. Spring run is here!

Cheers
Great line up, going to be another excellent grow!:lurk:

YukonKronic

Hey brother Sol! How ya been friend!? I was wondering if you have any threads on the go right now? Always enjoy checking in on your garden..

I have 5 OaxPan above soil and am getting hella excited to see em finish after your pics and descriptions Koon! Was your input on this strain that pushed me the last bit towards running them next.
Going to be in with HashPlant Haze x KC and followed shortly in next box by A5s1 and one or two Zam x Guatemala clones..

Koondense

Veteran
For the record.

I had the intention to write a smoke report for ThaiPan today, so went for a smoke yesterday. Now in self isolation i only vape for a week so it felt i had to smoke for the report.

Well it was stronger than i remembered(didnt vape or smoke thaipan for at least a month) and gave me a proper panic attack, heavy rush and contemplating about how much heartbeats i had before dying. Erased all my pics from the phone, had to drink much water after eating a chocolate bar in less than a minute. Still thought i was going to die :) This did not happen to me for at least 10+ years when i had some insanely strong jack herer bud.
So i will not write the smoke report yet, let me have a couple more smokes so i'll be more at ease with ThaiPan and be able to fully experience what she can deliver.
I remember somewhere i wrote i find her delicate... in a way certainly, but she can be a damn brutal lady sometimes.

Cheers

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Koondense,

Damn :) That sounds like a serious trip weed!

It's amazing how the depth, duration and effects of such complex sativas can change with the curing. Eager to hear your upcoming smoke reports on your ThaiPan. Maybe try to smoke her next time in a moment that you feel very comfortable psychologically to deal better with the ride.

I'm sure this new sativa hybrid still has a lot say and will surprise many sativa lovers.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
oh boy I feel for you! :biggrin: heheh makes me remember the panic attack scene on Pinneaple Express when both start running like headless chickens in the park, I think on that when I feel a smoking paranoia kick...

I think the potency but most importantly the setting and current situation with media blasting you with gruesome/deadly news had to do with that bad trip...

I cannot really compare with mine because I left her to go for tooooooo long and her effect is more introspective, suddenly you're inside a bubble bursting with dreamynesss.

Koondense

Veteran
Well well, look who's there :)

OaxPan big mom
picture.php

Got some extra clones and will take some more, a room full of OaxPans!
Yesterday I smoked a small joint with some friends and all were very pleased with her, she smells like summer they said :)

Cheers

kokomarin

Ha,ha,ha,nejbor:)
I had panic attacks before 30 years in tropical black african area,in conversation with ghosts in weed.
Pozdrav,Koondense

Latest posts

Latest posts