What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelicas, Thai x Panama, Oaxaca x Panama - summer of hell - Test by Koon

T

TheForgotten

Fantastic journal Kd.... well illustrated, great documentation, i'm thoroughly enjoying reading it.... :tiphat:

Fronk

I found the actual thread

I found the actual thread

Sorry for high jacking your grow report thread koondense...
all the best.

Koondense

Veteran
No problem fronk, it's good to keep threads alive :)

Thank you The Forgotten, i try to do what i can. The plants do their job, i'm there just to follow them and take some pics.
There's some news about these ladies, the Zam#1 and ThaiPan clones got pollinated by a nice OGxC99 male, i'm thinking of working a bit with these lines as they have some great qualities, a bit of new classic genes infusion would open the pool for some keeper hunting.
And the OaxPan is my official keeper for now, flowering two clones and they seem as happy and lovely as the mum, even a bit faster to flower. Amazing cross and i have some plans to work on it in the future.

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
OaxPan - low light cola

picture.php

Lemon honey resin :)

Cheers

Fronk

Attachments

• E15A7209-E090-483B-BF9A-9553FD49886A.jpg
    E15A7209-E090-483B-BF9A-9553FD49886A.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 82B2FCF3-12EF-432C-8994-D5AC4095CCD8.jpg
    82B2FCF3-12EF-432C-8994-D5AC4095CCD8.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 78B3A6B3-E11A-4ECD-9F50-830EF99C890D.jpg
    78B3A6B3-E11A-4ECD-9F50-830EF99C890D.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 29

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Nice flowers :). Does she handle food pretty well or is she a "less is more" kind of girl?

I’ll be flowering her next session along with Killer A5, Panama x Malawi and Tikal’s (finally able to flower my never flowered second phenotype) when those lazy hazy girls are done.

Hey, KD, beautiful flowers! Thanks for posting -you take some great photos too!

Your comments inspired me to make another purchase with Ace -already got Zam flowering, but I bought some ThaiPan. Once/if Ace makes the OaxPan available...:biggrin:

BenoitV1984

Veteran
They have no plan to release any Oaxacan hybrids commercially. Dubi is just giving out seeds to friends. Better get a hold on purple satellite and zacateca tributes if you want anything Oaxacan related. I was lucky enough to score some. Maybe if you ask him nicely and if he is in a good mood, who knows :biggrin:
Once/if Ace makes the OaxPan available...:biggrin:

Breadwizard

These are a different Oaxaca 79 line though, from vermontman. The Oaxacan from the oax pan can be found in Mextiza or Purple Mexican from CBG.

They have no plan to release any Oaxacan hybrids commercially. Dubi is just giving out seeds to friends. Better get a hold on purple satellite and zacateca tributes if you want anything Oaxacan related. I was lucky enough to score some. Maybe if you ask him nicely and if he is in a good mood, who knows :biggrin:

Thanks for the heads up! I didn't know that they intended to keep them private. I would be honored to receive a gift from Dubi, but I'd respect their prerogative to hold them close and not ask.

I actually did pick up some of the Zacateca Tribute! In addition to the ThaiPan, I got the Zacateca, Golden Tiger 3.0, and Haze X Kali China (and the Panama and Honduras Breeze freebies). Very excited!

Koondense

Veteran
Thank you SolarLogos,
she's stellar in almost all aspects, ticks most of my boxes and is fast for a sativa. What more can I ask for?
The only thing about her is slow cloning, she takes longer than most to push some roots out, at least in the conditions I provide.
Regarding the grow, I still feel there's much more to be improved, she can take abuse but will shine if shown love, and I could give her more of it. Still a keeper and will be outcrossed in the next round with an interesting male or two.
Spoiler alert: the Zacateca tribute seedlings are alive and well, waiting for the next cycle to start. The company will be Bubba Hash, "sister from another mister" Oaxaca x Kali China and Amnesia OGs by Karma. Feeling blessed :)

Cheers

B

Benny106

Wow man i really wanted to grow thaipan and the o79 hybrids before this thread, but now im really salivating.

SolarLogos

Another nice show coming up. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Zacateca tribute should be fun, anything from Vermontman won't disappoint I'm sure.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]By the way, great photography every time, I don't know how you do it:tiphat:
[/FONT]