What's new

Zamaldelica

+Vibes

Hey Wald :wave: 51N, wow that gives me hope! I think mine started to flower early because of the small pot, which is nice. I need to build a rain cover for my gals before the rains really get going but as long as we have an reasonably sunny Sept this should be some fiiiiiiiine smoke. Done by mid Oct, fingers crossed!

Mine has a lovely red melon smell and a licorice hint reminiscent of the Congolese. Blessed to have this lady so far into flower by now :thank you: Ace

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Your spindly Zamaldelica is looking GOOD! I eagerly await pollination / pictures / smoke reports / everything.

tebos

I've read a few times that the non feminized version of Zamal is more potent, is there something to it?

Waldgeist

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

moooaaah;-)

Waldgeist

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

d58

smell is really sharp citrus(more orange less lemon, a blend) type cleaner chemicals and made me sneeze instant when handling it.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Dubi,

Is this elite Zamaldelica mum like the Gerrit cut? Or different selection type?

Thank you

Hi Thcvhunter,

Zamaldelica elite mother is much better than the pure Zamal in all traits (stronger, tastier, more resin production, faster to flower, better quality effect, improved bag appeal, etc ...), till the point it doesn't make sense to work Zamaldelica again towards pure Zamal. It's being inbred towards Zamaldelica elite.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hey dubi I have a question about the zamadelica. I've ordered 4 total packs the first was when it was first released and my most recent was in July. The first pack had a high ratio of the mango carrot smell but as time has gone by the newer packs have a lower ratio and my most recent pack didn't have any with the mango sweet smell. Have the zam regulars changed in any way? Like different male or female/s being used? They all now have a flat oil type smell very similar to a stink bug if that makes sense.

Hi jamesmarshall,

Zamaldelica standard release has been the same since it was released for the first time: it's the original Zamal x Malawi/Thai outcross. Now this stock is over, and since July '14 we have released a bit stock of a different version: Zamaldelica elite inbred with a bit more of malawi. Not sure if your last pack was from this latest version, but most probably all your packs came from the original outcross.

Wish you have found interesting sativa expressions in your selections. Feel free to share more comments about your findings!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Here is my favourite Zama growing up here at 49° N

Thanks Ace crew!

Great outdoor Zamaldelica as well +Vibes!
Hopefully you have a nice start of autumn.

Zamaldelica is very mold resistant, she should finish at your latitude unless it freezes in October-early November.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
d58

smell is really sharp citrus(more orange less lemon, a blend) type cleaner chemicals and made me sneeze instant when handling it.

Hi Waldgeist,

Honestly, i had my doubts that you will be able to tame Z6 indoors in such a small setup, but i'm glad i was wrong :)

Well done, as usual! Love her flower/leaf ratio, long pistils and huge trichomes! Keep up the good work!

e.T

vegg'd up a nice bush of my keeper zamal x malawi/thai and oaxacan x mullum.
they get the whole light to themselves....
...let it begin

image.jpg

Waldgeist

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

i removed a lower branch for test, seems to mature from below -the top throws still fresh pistills while lowers fatten up.

e.T

damn nice zamaldelica. looks very similar to mine...
i'll get some pics of mine up again. she's about 2-3wks in...

B

Bob Green

Those look great for only 75 days into flower. Really nice job on the Zamaldelic! I cant wait to hear a smoke report.