What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks a lot for the answer Dubi. Its gonna be on my next grow with some Golden Tiger V2. I still have a third strain to select for this project. I'm hesitating between Super Panama Haze, Oaxacan A5 and other haze hybrids from ace. For this third strain, I'm looking for a strain with a potent soaring high with less or no ceiling. Looking for suggestions from you or other growers ✌️

Hi @FeelHaze Kindly send me a pm or an email and i will be glad to assist you with recommendations.

Dedomelow

Salve terráqueos....

máximo respeito a todos...

queria saber se tive a sorte de tirar ela, a zamaldelica,do pacote de tropical mix de outubro de 2023,poderia mi ajudar amigo @dubi ..?..ela já tri aplicada de tamanho .. .tive q fazer uma manobra arriscada fazendo um supercroping...ta uma loucura de sativa...quase impossível de domar.tenho mais outras pra mostrar e germinar mais essa parece muito com a zamaldelica das fotos das páginas recentes..

é nois que pranta...
Bom dia mundo...

Minha maconha baby cresceu....e ta parecendo com a planta dos irmaos..é ela
essa do canto inferior direito...a aparencia de mão quebrada e folhas mega finas,cheiro de incenso,madeira,oleoso,floral shampoo sei lá...quando tiver tempo faço um diario desse pacote de ace tropical mix regular,vou
germinar as outras...to viajando nesssas sativas S2...

é nois que planta...

Attachments

•  Ace tropical mix '1 incensos .jpg
    Ace tropical mix '1 incensos .jpg
    882.7 KB · Views: 118
  • Sativa monster..ace'1.jpg
    Sativa monster..ace'1.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 115
  • Supercroping+tranças.jpg
    Supercroping+tranças.jpg
    881.2 KB · Views: 119
  • Perereca a vista marujos.jpg
    Perereca a vista marujos.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 120
Last edited:

Maco

Hello all, Im currently running Zamal fem, im at week 6 already have a sweet mango smell delicious jejeje just want to know if there are some parameters (hum or temp or else ) that Zamal likes to be able to get all the psichedelics effects. and for trichs wich color mix to try to get

Thanks

Dedomelow

Olá a todos, atualmente estou executando Zamal fem, estou na semana 6 já tenho um cheiro doce de mangá delicioso jejeje só quero saber se existem algumas configurações (hum ou temperatura ou outro) que Zamal gosta para poder obter todos os efeitos psicodélicos. e para trichs qual mistura de núcleos tentar obter

Obrigado
Bom dia jovens....

Poxa não querendo ser chato,mas o universo está a meu favor,achei uma planta com esse cheiro ai irmão,é delicioso,chamativo,,to chamar de ace 2 doce,...é ela do lado superior esquerdo essa sativa do lado do meu clonador pet 5 litros 0800...kkk ...la na cabine de vega...

Posta foto das suas ai pra gente comparar...estourei mas umas hoje atras da zamal...na busca de algo psicodélico...

mi desculpem ...to navegando de celular com chorme tradutor,ta tudo muito rápido pra mim ...é uma corrida contra o tempo...elas estão tão quase batendo no painel e não sei oq fazer....to desesperado pra saber quem é...eo que ainda da pra fazer....mais um croping?ta muito rígido os caules dessa maior..estilo bambu, vou tentar... é muita canela kkk..ta toda amarrada e não para de cresçe...será uma sativa feno-trigo de 120 dias?

É nois q planta...

Attachments

• Serrilha da lacoste.jpg
    Serrilha da lacoste.jpg
    868.4 KB · Views: 113
  •  Ace trop mix '2 doce.jpg
    Ace trop mix '2 doce.jpg
    804.3 KB · Views: 112
  •  Ace '2 doce close folha.jpg
    Ace '2 doce close folha.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 112
Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello all, Im currently running Zamal fem, im at week 6 already have a sweet mango smell delicious jejeje just want to know if there are some parameters (hum or temp or else ) that Zamal likes to be able to get all the psichedelics effects. and for trichs wich color mix to try to get

Thanks

Welcome Maco this room :) thanks for choosing Zamaldelica fem for your current grow, glad the mango terps are strong. Grow it to its full potential, and you'll experience the best of its effects and terps. Feel free to share pictures!

Ravel

Skunky chunky bushy narrow leaf late finishing pheno?

One of my phenos is completely unlike the others. It has a very strong almost offensive skunk smell. The leaves are narrow and long but very very bushy and droopy.

The buds however are quite chunky. Height is short. Looks like a late finisher. All of my other zams have plenty of brown pistils but this one is almost completely white. There are almost no trichomes on the sugar leaves at all, but the calyxes are packed with trichs.

Has anyone found this one before?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Skunky chunky bushy narrow leaf late finishing pheno?

One of my phenos is completely unlike the others. It has a very strong almost offensive skunk smell. The leaves are narrow and long but very very bushy and droopy.

The buds however are quite chunky. Height is short. Looks like a late finisher. All of my other zams have plenty of brown pistils but this one is almost completely white. There are almost no trichomes on the sugar leaves at all, but the calyxes are packed with trichs.

Has anyone found this one before?

Hi @Ravel Are you growing the regular or feminized version ? Lots of funky recombinations in Zamaldelica poly hybrid. Please share some pics of her, and how does she compare with her sisters, and i will take a look at their traits.

Ravel

Hi @Ravel Are you growing the regular or feminized version ? Lots of funky recombinations in Zamaldelica poly hybrid. Please share some pics of her, and how does she compare with her sisters, and i will take a look at their traits.

These are feminized seeds and maybe chunky wasn't the right word. More spear shaped I guess? But definitely not whispy buds.

I just found it interesting because it was so different than the others which were more as you described. The leaves themselves had a very strong, classic skunky smell, however the buds themselves smell more like lime candy. The leaves were also very dull, no luster at all, and they felt delicate like crepe paper. Always sagged a little bit.

(Please excuse the yellow. I had some issues in early flowering haha.)

Attachments

• IMG_8091.jpg
    IMG_8091.jpg
    602.2 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_8089.PNG
    IMG_8089.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 148

Common Sense

Looks exactly like the one I grew @Ravel . Almost no stretch at all in flowering. Unfortunately, I had some serious nutrient issues past around 30d after switch. Still managed an acceptable harvest at 13 weeks.

Ravel

Looks exactly like the one I grew @Ravel . Almost no stretch at all in flowering. Unfortunately, I had some serious nutrient issues past around 30d after switch. Still managed an acceptable harvest at 13 weeks.

Is it even necessary to feed sativas at all? If you're starting in healthy soil, that is. All of my issues start after I begin feeding them, and I'm only feeding them at 1/4 strength.

Mountainkush

Hey Dubi
I grew a clone from the plant I messed up back on post #3770. I’m pretty impressed with it. Beautiful light fruitiness to it and has quite a punch. Real creeper in a way that hits hard right away but after about 10-15 minutes becomes almost overwhelming. That lasts about 20 minutes then settles out to something more manageable.

This is a zamal A x zamaldelica
43F251A0-5945-40F0-85A0-8BBE5D3B098C.jpeg
EFC4FABA-9938-4D02-90D3-112003B6F46C.jpeg

61386B5E-85F6-4D33-B584-5FAF1C7EB241.jpeg

B8587FAE-12CE-469D-89C8-C3260E1187DF.jpeg

D8C516DD-1628-4A5B-A817-BFED319F9FE8.jpeg

Dedomelow

Olá, Dedomelow Pelo que entendi, você está cultivando Tropical Mix regular em vez de Zamaldelica, certo? Acredito que sua planta parece ser predominantemente Oldtimer's Haze. Vamos tentar identificá-la com mais precisão à medida que ela avança na acústica.
olá meu irmão, bom dia pra nois..
sim,é um pacote de tropical mix regular,a ace mix tropical regular 1'incenso é ela a gigante cheias de tentáculos a old timer haze,um pai regular suas crias né pai, que momento lindo, e a outra a ace mix tropical 2' doce é uma panamá feno verde...bem limonada,o nariz queima ao cheirar,esbarrei em uma flor e é como descascar limão na unha.
como minha planta não é uma zamaldelica,vamos ver o final delas no tópico da old timer haze e do Panamá.espero
ter a sorte de achar a zamaldelica ou um híbrido dela,estourei mas 4x na busca dela,feliz de mais com que consegui até agora,obrigado por preservar a história delas @dubi ,deus abençoe esse trabalho maravilhoso que você faz preservando o ancestral, o começo de tudo....

é barulho que planta...

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Getting very close to harvest @Ravel morphologically :) she looked in early flowering (sizer, little stretching) very much like Zamaldelica elite mother used to produce Zamaldelica feminized version. How does the aroma of the other plants compare to your favorite squat one?It would be illustrative if you could post a picture of the garden, allowing us to appreciate the differences in size that you mention.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hey Dubi
I grew a clone from the plant I messed up back on post #3770. I’m pretty impressed with it. Beautiful light fruitiness to it and has quite a punch. Real creeper in a way that hits hard right away but after about 10-15 minutes becomes almost overwhelming. That lasts about 20 minutes then settles out to something more manageable.

This is a zamal A x zamaldelica
View attachment 18967607 View attachment 18967608
View attachment 18967609
View attachment 18967610
View attachment 18967611

Happy to hear you grew again Zamal A x Zamaldelica from clone @Mountainkush and that you are pleased with her qualities :D Beautifully finished this time, excellent looking flowers and great flower-leaf ratio. Although not related, she reminds me of some good old green mexican sativas from yesteryear.

Latest posts

Latest posts