What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica

goingrey

z.jpg

Zamaldelica fem cured bud

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
My Zamaldelica fell on 8th of December.
She was moved indoors in the winter garden a week ago, but got sick.
I already had my first try from the bud a week before, and I am stunned, so good! We had a walk through the white for 4 hours and I tried it out on the way. So great, but everything was overwhelming anyway. So more conclusions after more trials. But hey, I am a believer already.
View attachment 18930384

View attachment 18930381

View attachment 18930382

Glad you managed to harvest your Zamaldelica in Central Europe and that you are surprised by its potency and effects, it can only get better with a good curing :yes:

In Zamaldelica strain description we state Zamaldelica can be grown up to latitude 43º, of course depends on area, micro climate and when the cold arrives in the season. Zamaldelica can be grown a bit northern than 43@ (like mycelium did) with a bit of luck and in a favourable micro climate. Enjoy @Perdido !

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Zamaldelica feminized at 46 degrees north.

2 plants in this picture.
View attachment 18931163

Plenty of malawi resin, very dense and refined flowers. Finished in second half of October.
View attachment 18931156 View attachment 18931157 View attachment 18931158 View attachment 18931159

The less tamed/hazy expression, very loud smell, lots of funk. Finished in 1st week of November.
View attachment 18931160
View attachment 18931161
View attachment 18931162

Wow! :love: Impressive outcome at 46º latitude @mycelium very resinous white colas of high density and high flower/ratio as well! Glad terpenes are strong and appealing. They really enjoyed your good cares and to be planted in the ground. Please, let us know how your romance with the flowers goes!

mycelium

Wow! :love: Impressive outcome at 46º latitude @mycelium very resinous white colas of high density and high flower/ratio as well! Glad terpenes are strong and appealing. They really enjoyed your good cares and to be planted in the ground. Please, let us know how your romance with the flowers goes!
Hi dubi, thank you for making this possible in the first place, great work you did with her. Checks all the boxes for a great sativa hybrid. Great mold,disease and pest resistance, with some expressions being surprisingly fast finishers. Highly recommended for any sativa lover, I will certainly grow her again next season.

20230821_133915 (1).jpg

20230821_133928 (1).jpg

mycelium

seriously, 2nd half of October, 1st week of September!
Did those two also start earlier?
These are beutiful flowers.
Where about are you 46° lat, if I may ask?
Hi, the one with the better flower/leaf ratio finished first, like I said harvested most of it end of second week of October. The other one that was "wilder" was harvested mostly end of 1st week of November. My recommendation would be, when growing a complex hybrid like that, to plant more seeds and explore the variety. I am in central Europe, Slovenia to be exact.

Perdido

Hi, the one with the better flower/leaf ratio finished first, like I said harvested most of it end of second week of October. The other one that was "wilder" was harvested mostly end of 1st week of November. My recommendation would be, when growing a complex hybrid like that, to plant more seeds and explore the variety. I am in central Europe, Slovenia to be exact.
Hey, this is a defintive reason to try them again outdoor.
Slovenia, I love it, cities and nature and LAIBACH!
I thought more than once how great the climate was for growing weed - you lucky bastard.

FeelHaze

Hi community !

I'm already planning my next ace seeds grow (currently have Panama, Malawi and KA5H).

Since I heard about Zamaldelica "crazy pheno", I wanted to know if this specific pheno was excusively found in the regular line and if "psychedelic" phenos could also be found in the feminized line.

Thanks a lot 🌱

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for yout support @FeelHaze you can find psychedelic phenos in both Zamaldelica fem and regular version. With more warmth in the fem version, and colder-more nervous in the regular.

All the best with your Zamaldelica baby @MrHamilton :) Is your first time with this strain ?

Dedomelow

Salve terráqueos....

máximo respeito a todos...

queria saber se tive a sorte de tirar ela, a zamaldelica,do pacote de tropical mix de outubro de 2023,poderia mi ajudar amigo @dubi ..?..ela já triplicou de tamanho .. .tive q fazer uma manobra arriscada fazendo um supercroping...ta uma loucura de sativa...quase impossível de domar.tenho mais outras pra mostrar e germinar mais essa parece muito com a zamaldelica das fotos das páginas recentes..

é nois que pranta...

Attachments

• 20240113_192713.jpg
    20240113_192713.jpg
    506.2 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

FeelHaze

Thanks for yout support @FeelHaze you can find psychedelic phenos in both Zamaldelica fem and regular version. With more warmth in the fem version, and colder-more nervous in the regular.

All the best with your Zamaldelica baby @MrHamilton :) Is your first time with this strain ?
Thanks a lot for the answer Dubi. Its gonna be on my next grow with some Golden Tiger V2. I still have a third strain to select for this project. I'm hesitating between Super Panama Haze, Oaxacan A5 and other haze hybrids from ace. For this third strain, I'm looking for a strain with a potent soaring high with less or no ceiling. Looking for suggestions from you or other growers ✌️

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts