What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica

yoss33

Veteran
thank you...so a recommendation as to hallucination inducing strains? I have some c99 that is supremely visual....was hoping zamal was the route

malawi? golden tiger?

DUBI YOUR RECOMMENDATION AT TO THE MOST HALLUCINOGENIC STRAINS AS WELL IF YOU WOULD BE SO KIND? and a description of the high on your recommendation focussing on its visual hallucinatory elements...will be ordering very soon

Hallucinating is quite subjective. Some people's visual parts of the brain get more easily excited than in others. I myself wouldn't call even acid hallucination-inducing, not until very high dose. Visually-stimulating yes, hallucinogenic - no.
And then it also depends on the situation. There are situations like when in a forest during the night, in which you are more predisposed to "hallucinate".
I still haven't smoked Zamaldelica (nor Malawi or GT), but these Africans are supposed to be among the most trippy strains. The most visual weed I've tried was a Durban hybrid. Most of the time it was just damn focusing, alerting and trippy, but once in a while I've seen strange things in the shadows :)
Currently growing Zamaldelica looking for this "hallucinogenic" effect as I miss that Durban :)

donb5

malawi? golden tiger?

DUBI YOUR RECOMMENDATION AT TO THE MOST HALLUCINOGENIC STRAINS AS WELL IF YOU WOULD BE SO KIND? and a description of the high on your recommendation focussing on its visual hallucinatory elements...will be ordering very soon

Hey Illumination - donb here
Just look at the Malawi description in Ace's catalogue I think there is the answer to at least the first part of ur question..

Hope ur well, donb

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Hallucinating is quite subjective. Some people's visual parts of the brain get more easily excited than in others. I myself wouldn't call even acid hallucination-inducing, not until very high dose. Visually-stimulating yes, hallucinogenic - no.
And then it also depends on the situation. There are situations like when in a forest during the night, in which you are more predisposed to "hallucinate".
I still haven't smoked Zamaldelica (nor Malawi or GT), but these Africans are supposed to be among the most trippy strains. The most visual weed I've tried was a Durban hybrid. Most of the time it was just damn focusing, alerting and trippy, but once in a while I've seen strange things in the shadows :)
Currently growing Zamaldelica looking for this "hallucinogenic" effect as I miss that Durban :)

picture.php

Yeah, Durban (especially this particular Durban x NL#5) with me is terrifyingly paranoid, racy and not fun. Only plant to ever really give me the paranoid / someones watching me / needless fear, and I haven't been interested in it since.

I agree with Zach, pot isn't a hallucinogen. That's what things like mushrooms and acid are for - and I am way too old for those kinds of things.

Don't let the fact that Zamaldelica won't replace your vision with groovy kaleidoscope colors turn you off to it. I would say its probably the strongest sativa I've ever smoked, if not definitely in the top 3.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Certain well cured sativas (like the Old Timer Haze) will bring about entheogenic properties that are also seen in certain hallucinogens, but the effects are in no way comparable to some of those weightier hallucinogens. Having said that, I swear I saw space ships coming out of a hand dryer in a pizza parlor when I was like 17 after smoking some homegrown heavily leaning sativa we called "limey green".

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
First of all, itching to get my hands on some Zamaldelica or Malawi, ACE seeds are definitely on my list (gotta get the beans I already have growing first though :D).

I've only tried Female Seeds X-Line <Zamal x Super Skunk> from a few years back, I wouldn't say it was a hallucinatory high but it was most definitely trippy as hell.
Visuals were super-enhanced, the world and the sky and nature in general looked so beautiful, like everything was shining/sparkling.

I had the good luck/climate to flower it pretty much as far as she needed to go and it is/was a unique high among for me and (along with Satori) got me interested in more pure sativa strains.
Up until then I had only really smoked indicas or indica-leaning hybrids, the rare occasion that I did smoke a sativa dom I would end up a bit paranoid and not enjoy it.

Question: Without looking through all the posts, would Zamaldelica be feasible indoors?

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Greetings,

As for me, I have never hallucinated while imbibing acid, psilocybin mushrooms, or smoking ganja... any more than I do normally.
:biggrin:

What I would mean when describing something as hallucinogenic or trippy, is that my perceptions are altered due to the effects of a mind expanding substance. For instance, when I recently tested Bangi Haze, I was sitting on my deck outside and as the effects came on, the sound of the honey bees buzzing in the maple tree became more noticeable. As it hit me, it was like the volume was being turned up. When I used to smoke Thai Stick, colors became more vibrant. Light was brighter to the point that I would squint my bloodshot eyes much more than normal. I'd also be able to see without judgment more easily. By that I mean, I could just enjoy the light registering in my brain through my eyes without constructing a mental organization around what I was seeing. I could enjoy the colors and patterns without focusing or analyzing. The world became more vibrant but slightly fuzzy at the same time, like an impressionistic painting.

This is the opposite of what a depressant, like alcohol, does to me. I think drunken people talk too loudly because their perceptions have been subdued by the effects of alcohol. They cannot hear as well, so they talk more loudly. Resulting behavior is cartoonish overreactions, sometimes funny, and sometimes sad to see.

When on the edge between sleep and consciousness, that is a different story. Dreams/hallucinations are abundant.

On the other hand, when I was about 14 years old, me and my friends smoked a joint of Jamaican Ganja late one night. Wow!! Trippy and speedy. We hung out at a school yard just across the street from the police station. We got the bright idea to throw eggs at a cop car as it drove up to the station. As we waited with eggs in hand, and extreme nervous energy from the smoke and the anticipation, a car approached. A dog started barking, and I turned and ran thinking that the cop saw us and let loose the hounds! As it turned out, it was not a cop car, but a car with a luggage rack on top. The dog was a neighbors dog out in the yard that heard us laughing. I was hallucinating, but I think I might have hallucinated that without the smoke.

Ahh...Good Times,

ThaiBliss

idiit

Veteran
Without looking through all the posts, would Zamaldelica be feasible indoors?

^ from the experienced growers' smoke reports it looks like a YES.

i am doing seed runs; strain preservation and hybrids. i took my zamalish as soon as the beanos were mature. the growers who grew for bud product were very impressed per their reports.

S

smallgardener

hallucinations are just point of view to the reality - it can be so and so it depends on your experiences / mood / drug you have, whatever ... hallucinations can be more true than everyday reality as we take it. but that are more of vision state than just some hallucinations. lot of words can be said , but experience is experience and i think in strong weed we can share similar altered states of mind that we can feel after smaller doses of magic tea

simsim

^ from the experienced growers' smoke reports it looks like a YES.

i am doing seed runs; strain preservation and hybrids. i took my zamalish as soon as the beanos were mature. the growers who grew for bud product were very impressed per their reports.

I could say that they are definitely feasible.. I'm not an experienced grower, this is just my 4th grow, but I have like 2.4 feet of vertical space excl growing medium and I really wanted something highly psychedelic, so I started Zamaldelica feminized 12/12 from seed. topped my zamal for 4 main colas and LST'ed the crap out of her.. I just finished 6 weeks of flower. probably another 8 weeks or more to go. Only few days ago first budsites appeared and a bit more than a week ago first preflowers. Here check her out.

Attachments

• 13.Day41_Jun16_Zamal2.jpg
    13.Day41_Jun16_Zamal2.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 16.Day47_Jun22_Zamal2.jpg
    16.Day47_Jun22_Zamal2.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 16.Day47_Jun22_Zamal7.jpg
    16.Day47_Jun22_Zamal7.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 16.Day47_Jun22_Zamal9.jpg
    16.Day47_Jun22_Zamal9.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 27
S

scai

Zamaldelica is good for inside and outside.
I have grown Zamaldelica inside now for two years.This summer I had so many plants that I didn't have enought room inside and had three Zams, so I planted them outside.
Damn, so big and strong, now I'm scraching my head how to take them inside, cos they won't be finnished in three months that we have summer left...and they'll be huge...
It's 24 h daylight here at the moment and in the end of july sun is setting so that it will trigger flowering...
And mind you, they haven't have any nuts...only water and some nettles in it.
I'm wondering.. should I try how they cope with frost ;)

Ok so one vote for Malawi and a sorta vote for Zamal. And as a well rounded jugganaut I know all too well the most hallucinogenic of chemfantasies. Will be salvia time once again for the solstice. Visited demetri last week. Looking forward to doc after my surgical recovery. Lucy and I had a lovely dance together recently for the moody blues live. Yes there is hallucinatory cannabis and it is a HALLUCINOGEN under drug classification afterall. And lemme tell you I have a c99 hash brownie that will show you the face of God. Yeah put too much in that batch.

U

unthing

ime some sativas can mimic quite low doses of mushrooms, not really visual but certain wired/dreamy feeling that comes with it, everybodys is different of course. no doubt that some would floor me totally lol.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks guys. Morcheeba, that one went 13 weeks and had about 5-10% amber trichomes. I smoked her yesterday morning, wake n bake. Let's just say I didn't smoke her this morning haha, just too strong. I reached for a jar of Panama instead, I've got to go get some things done today!
This ZD is at 10 weeks now. I think I went a little strong on the coconut water and burned her but she is resilient. I bet this plant would produce a bountiful harvest if I could put her outdoors.
View Image

Great wingdings, a pleasure to know the Zamaldelica early smoke test was so strong :tiphat: sounds like she will be terrific after 3 months of curing. Llooks like the female you have selected is a good yielder too, she's really doing well in the second round.

Congrats and thanks for sharing your experience :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
hmm very good structure ,yet fimmed. this can be more malawi pheno? its feminised version. about 1-2weeks and go to flower
View Image

Greetings smallgardener, it's without any doubt a malawi pheno, the Zamaldelica fem version has more malawi influence. Nice looking seedling!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello,

smallgardener, your plant look like one of mine. I have 12 zamaldeica indoor and one have a very good and resistant structure, very short node and (i think) african leaves. It appear to be a male with a very fast auto-flowering trait. I cross this strange male with some panama and different zamaldelica in my box.

I've just grown a cross between this male and a green panama ( #1) that i especially like. I love this panama with its very euphoric, anti-stress and long lasting effect. When i smoke with my vaporizer, i feel really good, the high is never agressive, it come slowly but surely, and last a very long time (4-5 hours). I also love his deep lemon taste.

I send some photo of this cross, i just grow one to try, and i just cut it the last week at nearly 11 week and half, and more than 2 week of water. It's clearly a zamaldelica pheno that look like the father with auto-flowering trait. I've just smoke this one, the taste is very citrus pine, very powerfull. The high is clearly in the zamaldelica way, come very fast, but more powerfull (as powerfull as my favorite zamaldelica, the #11), but also more euphoric ( like my panama 1).

https://picasaweb.google.com/114500442347964238660/Cross?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCLTwzfud_a7QwQE&feat=directlink

You can see a jar of orient express i've just finnish, and also a jar of my zamaldelica 11 pheno, the best pheno i had in 8 femele. Very long node and long flowering, she got the very special taste that all my zamaldelica have, but in more powerfull and deep floral. The high is very powerfull, clear, psychedelic, and very visual and almost halucinating ; first time i try it, i just look at the street through the window and i literally bug on it. I let a friend try this weed and it's happend exactly the same thing. With this weed, we feel first like we are oppressed, the color are increase and you have some kind of slight stroboscopic effect. Then you feel some waves in your body, like you are carry in a wave. We also try this weed at 5 on my vaporizer and the conclusion of the assembly was clear that this weed is heavy shit :laughing:

Lovely feedback xinox :) Im glad you find Zamaldelica enough strong and trippy :laughing: and that you are also enjoying other ace releases and doing your homemade crosses with success!

Im really happy to know Zamaldelica is making happy growers from all around the world with her exotic genetics and powerful clear trippy high, the best floral phenos are also among the best tasting pure sativas we have ever released.