What's new

Zamaldelica - The Search for Trip Weed

Waldgeist

picture.php

Z#6, jogi cup, day 39

gettin 600w now:biggrin:

picture.php

very nice ds, i like the monster much! :dance013:

siever, im sure it will take longer than 12 weeks on 11/13 now, development is a bit slower than on 10/14 but more even and columnar.

Siever

Veteran
Do you use metal halide during flowering too?
Your harvested plants look always sooo good.
Damn, I hope one day I will be a grower like you. What nutrients do you use? Right on this moment I use home made tea from bone meal, whey, lava meal and a product called vinasse. I have decent results, similar to what I used to grow. If I grow a heavy yielding indica like MK Ultra I have similar results and Ace's Malawi comes close, but still...

Siever

Waldgeist

hey siever, the cup recieved 100w cmh (cdm-t elite 942) during first half of flowering and now a 600w hps.
thanks bro, i use plain hakaphos salts as nutrition for this particular plant, nothing organic and no additives. I switched the zamaldelica from NPK 15-10-15 to 8-12-24 around day 35 and will further cut out the main nutrition via mkp. the ec is kept around 1,6.

best

B

bringyalungs

just noticed jahgreenlabel release double zamal and zamAl mystic under Tropical.... heads up for the zamal enthusiast... 1

Dankushy

Running a couple crosses that Neville made a couple years ago..At that point it had been over twenty years since he made seeds..I'm not sure if he's made any since or not..but the crosses are Neville's haze 23 x kariba, Neville's haze 35 x oaxacan 04', and Neville's haze 21x mullumbimbi madness..the last one I'm most excited to get some mullumbimbi flavors..I've heard alot of real good things

Dankushy

Gonna be crossing a male nev x mullum x gg#4,citrus sap, sour banana sherbert,og x mango haze that took 4th in icmag cup, gsc x bubblegum and a handful of other sweeties!!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
My homie did the nevxmulbim last year. . Went into December. ... was top-notch. .. good luck on ya many projects. ..

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I still have 8 of the nevxmulbim seeds to pop. and 5 of the oax. Thinking on popping all of them when my zamals are about a month from done.

bigherb

Veteran
Gonna be crossing a male nev x mullum x gg#4,citrus sap, sour banana sherbert,og x mango haze that took 4th in icmag cup, gsc x bubblegum and a handful of other sweeties!!

How's the flavor/high like on the mullumbimbi mixes??

I was asking your pops if he did any glue/ Haze crosses , he mentioned some should be in the mix . I think that's sure fire , imagine Frankies Glue lol. I also think that mangola needs to meet the glue

If I recall your pops grew out that NH x MM an the others , didn't you taste those ? . We share the love of Frankincense but I don't think he found any although I didn't get a cured detailed report . He mentioned movtivational energetic but not trippy if I recall

If I recall fuel incense mango sweet hash can be found in MM

MM hybrids I exspect to be on the path of Trip weed . Brother Bushy could tell us best

1luvbigherb

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
The one NH x MM female I had was good smoke. Not spectacular or super potent. But a fat joint would still give the kind of pure sativa high you can't get in anything quick. I've seen way nicer pics of others so hopefully I get a nice one next try. I have a buddy running some (NH x Oax) x gg#4 and we are taking one of the funkier males and hitting the gg#4 again.

Shooters

ZD #5 carrots and mango

picture.php

She is 9weeks in flower and has been on 11/13 from seed. Sure hope the clones survive...

Shooters

Week 11 for #5...

picture.php

picture.php

Today was her first day of real sunshine instead of HPS. The flowering room was getting too hot so I'll finish her outdoors in the GH and just cart her back inside at 11hrs each day.

Dubi this plant Rocks!!