What's new

Zamaldelica - The Search for Trip Weed

2scoot

Your plants look amazing! I have high hopes of growing one of these myself outdoors. Please follow up at some point with a smoke synopsis.

soopy

Veteran
Damn it, lol, phones and forums don't always work well....I'll have to upload these pics into the thread at home...

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi soopy,

I've checked your Zamaldelica album. Looks ready for harvest, very resinous :)
Congrats on the harvest, hope you enjoy her!

Waldgeist

... Zamaldelica #4

both outdoor, 50N

#6 indoor

I try to give an objective smoke analysis ;-), my tolerance is high towards hazy side of hybrids and i smoke not much indica related stuff lately. I smoked small hits in a glass pipe.

#4:
- smell is old wood and oil with carrot/earth and anise backgrounds
- taste quite rude but soft, mix of wood and old musk -almost rotten
- high is instant, pronounced introvert and confusing, cold feeling like something bad happened, stuck in thoughts
potent and long duration(1g - 3hrs +), missing euphoria, strong apetite, red eyes, ends tired

#6(od):
- smell is strong spicy/sharp/oil, like pepper with woody/greasy background, slight citric tones
- taste of spices, sharp inhale and expansive
- high is instant warm energetic rush, crazy, feel very connected to current actions- like tunnels all your energy to it
no apetite. caught myself grinning to both ears without any reasons while trying to write this down here, this happens not very often
to me lately ;-) also long duration, found no ceiling with this one so far

#6(in):
- smell is very strong spicy/sharp/lemony, like pepper with woody background, citric tones much stronger like chemical
lemon cleaner
- taste of spices and lemon, sharp inhale and fuckin expansive
- high is same like od#6 but twice as potent, tight chest and bit of paranoia possible, the rush is quite insane- almost feels like
good coca.

thats the strongest up high i got in a long time.

#6 goes to my hall of fame, hehe

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
#4:
- smell is old wood and oil with carrot/earth and anise backgrounds
- taste quite rude but soft, mix of wood and old musk -almost rotten
- high is instant, pronounced introvert and confusing, cold feeling like something bad happened, stuck in thoughts
potent and long duration(1g - 3hrs +), missing euphoria, strong apetite, red eyes, ends tired

#6(od):
- smell is strong spicy/sharp/oil, like pepper with woody/greasy background, slight citric tones
- taste of spices, sharp inhale and expansive
- high is instant warm energetic rush, crazy, feel very connected to current actions- like tunnels all your energy to it
no apetite. caught myself grinning to both ears without any reasons while trying to write this down here, this happens not very often
to me lately ;-) also long duration, found no ceiling with this one so far

#6(in):
- smell is very strong spicy/sharp/lemony, like pepper with woody background, citric tones much stronger like chemical
lemon cleaner
- taste of spices and lemon, sharp inhale and fuckin expansive
- high is same like od#6 but twice as potent, tight chest and bit of paranoia possible, the rush is quite insane- almost feels like
good coca.

thats the strongest up high i got in a long time.

#6 goes to my hall of fame, hehe

Somehow, I knew you'd really like the tall spindly one.. :biggrin: You can see now why Yoss and I have said that we can't smoke Zamaldelicas every night, its a hell of a plant.

#4 sounds a lot like the Malawi influence on the Zamal. A deep tension in the diaphragm with an introspective overall feeling of impending doom that settles into borderline indica tiredness. I know, I make it sound so much worse than it is.

Last edited:

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
It is a hell of a plant, has anyone made hash from it yet?

I smoke it more often than I care to admit, but cured at
least two or three months before I use it.

Lovely plant really, the only one I would get seeds again
if I lost what I have.

Waldgeist

Somehow, I knew you'd really like the tall spindly one.. :biggrin: You can see now why Yoss and I have said that we can't smoke Zamaldelicas every night, its a hell of a plant.

#4 sounds a lot like the Malawi influence on the Zamal. A deep tension in the diaphragm with an introspective overall feeling of impending doom that settles into borderline indica tiredness. I know, I make it sound so much worse than it is.

I keep wondering as the malawi pheno i have is actually more 'up', more euphoric than those (seeming) malawi influenced Zamaldelica expressions i grew.

'A deep tension in the diaphragm with an introspective overall feeling of impending doom that settles into borderline indica tiredness'

thats to the point. very nice said:tiphat:.

Terpene

Veteran
It is a hell of a plant, has anyone made hash from it yet?

Yep, tried that. Probably won't do it again. :laughing: My grinder has a kief screen which made for a small amount of some very nice pressed hash which was even stronger than the flowers. Needless to say, it was some seriously crazy energetic daytime smoke.

I keep wondering as the malawi pheno i have is actually more 'up', more euphoric than those (seeming) malawi influenced Zamaldelica expressions i grew.

'A deep tension in the diaphragm with an introspective overall feeling of impending doom that settles into borderline indica tiredness'

See thats the thing about the Malawi influence - its a full on sativa, so the high is energetic and motivating but its also dense like several sativa / indica hybrids are. For those wondering, by "dense" I mean it's not clear headed like thai lines, its more like trying to think through a thick pea soup fog. I find that mentioning the tired / semi-sleepy comedown makes people incorrectly think its going to have indica like traits which it definitely doesn't.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
A deep tension in the diaphragm with an introspective overall feeling of impending doom that settles into borderline indica tiredness. I know, I make it sound so much worse than it is.

I grew a Sensi Star by Delta9 Labs that mimicked your description.

It's the plant I learned from about the effect of harvest timing and
curing. Don't have it anymore, but it did make great hash.

jayjayfrank

Veteran
yes, i agree, for me the #4 is where its at, the earthy carrot is very unique for me, umami vegetables. this type of pheno in particular had really opened my eyes up to the 'sativa/indica dichotomy' and that the rules are some what bendable.

Yep, tried that. Probably won't do it again. :laughing: My grinder has a kief screen which made for a small amount of some very nice pressed hash which was even stronger than the flowers. Needless to say, it was some seriously crazy energetic daytime smoke.

See thats the thing about the Malawi influence - its a full on sativa, so the high is energetic and motivating but its also dense like several sativa / indica hybrids are. For those wondering, by "dense" I mean it's not clear headed like thai lines, its more like trying to think through a thick pea soup fog. I find that mentioning the tired / semi-sleepy comedown makes people incorrectly think its going to have indica like traits which it definitely doesn't.

Hah, that sounds exactly like a Malawi-influenced (I think) Violeta I tried. It depended on mood going in, though. In a bad way, it was like that. On the other hand, keeping oneself in the right mindset, it was a very different, vibrating, and fun ride. Kinda felt like going to another world; very dense and not at all motivating.

Nice harvest, Waldgeist. I'm jealous!

:ying:

e.T

zamal x malawi/thai ~8wks
DSC_0760.jpg

DSC_0752.jpg

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Some Zamaldelica F2 and some Dirty Citronella in Back :) I grow them 13/11 Growth and 11/13 Bloom...

picture.php

Last edited:

Terpene

Veteran
Looking amazing and like you've about 2-3 weeks from chop on that one ET. :tiphat:

sweet-emotion

Veteran
This herb gets better and better the more you cure it. Last saturday I went to a birthday party with 2 joints, and returned home with 1. We were 6 guys smoking and couldn't finish it. I only took a hit about 1am (I hadn't smoked in one week but my friends smoke everyday), and we were all blown away. It lasts and lasts and returns in waves...I went to sleep at 7am and was still crazy.

Strong spicy/floral mango/carrot smell. It burns your throat, lungs, everything...what I can recall about its effects, in order, and remembering I almost lose it a couple of times: speedy but no heart racing, then muddy, then extremely clear -everything looked so real thet I almost throw up-, big head pressure (at one point I felt water was falling off of my head. I had melting ice near me, falling near my feet, and almost had a heart attack for the impression :biggrin:)

I don't think I could smoke this for 3 days in a row, not even 2, it's a fucking strong herb.

Attachments

• DSC06268.jpg
    DSC06268.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC06270.jpg
    DSC06270.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Latest posts