What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamal "most wanted fem"

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
This says a lot! I was extremely impressed with Zamaldelica standard in every way, but perhaps the most impressive in regards to breeding was its excellent terpene density, flower to leaf ratio, and flower density for a full on sativa hybrid.

Hi BoldAsLove,

If you were satisfied with the terpene profile, flower leaf ratio and flower density of the old Zamaldelica standard (regular) then you must try the current Zamaldelica fem version, which is miles away better in all these regards ;)

Wish you are having a great start of spring!

Thesearch

Hi BoldAsLove,

If you were satisfied with the terpene profile, flower leaf ratio and flower density of the old Zamaldelica standard (regular) then you must try the current Zamaldelica fem version, which is miles away better in all these regards ;)

Wish you are having a great start of spring!

Hey Dubi, is the the new standard zamaldelica improved as well? Recommendations currently between the fem and reg lines?
Thanks!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Thesearch,

Zamaldelica regular and fem are sold out, we will work in the upcoming months to produce more stock, advancing in their breeding and trying new genetic combinations.
Will comment more when the job is one. Thanks for your interest.

Koondense

Veteran
On my next order I'll go for Purple Zamal x Bangi Haze and/or Purple Zamal x Panama Goddess, the crosses sound very tempting. Anyone tried it yet?

Cheers

orangina

Veteran
Purple Zamal x Bangie Haze

On my next order I'll go for Purple Zamal x Bangi Haze and/or Purple Zamal x Panama Goddess, the crosses sound very tempting. Anyone tried it yet?

Hellooow,

I tried them. Well actually just harvested one (85 days of flowering), the other one is still standing and will need some more time.

Here are some pics of the early finisher. Little disclaimer, the soil had some bugs and while I was away for ten days the plants were suffering from the summer heat and a quite a mean attack by the bugs, so I guess one can do much better. The smell is very nice! I also tried the Zamal Breeze and liked the fruity/citric smell, very particular, but this one smells even more promising to me. Let's see what the final product will be like.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cheers guys

Mountainkush

Hellooow,
I tried them. Well actually just harvested one (85 days of flowering), the other one is still standing and will need some more time.

Hey orangina,
Sorry to hear about your troubles but looks like some nice flowers. Which one is that, the panama or the Bangi cross. I have some purple zamal x Panama I’m thinking of starting soon.

orangina

Veteran

Hey orangina,
Sorry to hear about your troubles but looks like some nice flowers. Which one is that, the panama or the Bangi cross. I have some purple zamal x Panama I’m thinking of starting soon.

Hey there Mountainkush,

mine is the [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Purple Zamal x Bangie Haze. The smell is really nice and of the other even more Zamal dom even nicer.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I also have one Purple Zamal x Panama, which is in veg until I have the time and space to accomodate some clones of her. Considering the smells that come with the Zamal mother I guess the Zamal x Panama could be very delicate. However it will take some time until I'll have her in flowering.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]By the way I very much enjoy your grow show, especially during confinement.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CheersO[/FONT]

Mountainkush

Can’t believe I missed your title at the top of the post. Was only half through my coffee so I’ll blame it on that.
The zamal really got my attention after my first Zamaldelica fem.
And my first Zameldelica x Panama fem was amazing so That’s why I went for the purple zamal x Panama. Also picked up some Panama x Zamaldelica standard which should be fun to compare.
Glad your enjoying the grow, Sorry I haven’t had as much time to update this round.

F2F

After the experiences I've had growing the ZamalThaixHaze, my main goal in life is to experience uncrossed Zamal and find all the flavors and highs they talk about on La Reunion.

You are a man after my own heart RC :)

The Zamal holds mystique for me. I have several crosses with zamal in there but how cool would it be to do a nice size pheno hunt with several sources!? I might go check a few sites right now in fact. :whee:

Peace
F2F

Thesearch

Hi Thesearch,

Zamaldelica regular and fem are sold out, we will work in the upcoming months to produce more stock, advancing in their breeding and trying new genetic combinations.
Will comment more when the job is one. Thanks for your interest.

I already have the zamaldelica standard, its less then a year old. Just curious if I should grab some fem versions as well. Thanks Dubi! Love your communicability.

T

TakenByTheSky

It bums me out, I mailed my last 5 original GN zamal seeds to Spain during corona virus and they never made it.

JKD

Veteran
Kind of off topic, but I wouldn’t mind seeing a Zamaldelica 2.0 using Zamal x Super Malawi Haze

F2F

It bums me out, I mailed my last 5 original GN zamal seeds to Spain during corona virus and they never made it.

That is a real shame and I’m sorry to hear TBTS. GN Zamal is legend for sure.

I’ve been checking a few sites. Who has Zamal accessions these days? Most list them as out of stock. I’ve sent some emails but FTS is the only solid lead I found but they only had mangu carrot I think.

Peace
F2F

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi orangina :)

Your feedback on our latest Bangi Haze hybrids is much appreciated.
Bangi Haze is a great breeding tool to tame the wildest longest flowering outdoor tropical sativas to indoor growing, shortening the flowering times and stretching, without 'mudding' the tropical sativa vibes and effects.

I really like the flowering structure on your Zamal x Bangi Haze, great flower leaf ratio, strong tropical influence but dense enough, reminds a lot some Angolese hybrids like Angola x Thai.

Excited to see your results with Zamal x Panama as well. Wish you are having a great summer time! ;)

Hellooow,

Here are some pics of the early finisher. Little disclaimer, the soil had some bugs and while I was away for ten days the plants were suffering from the summer heat and a quite a mean attack by the bugs, so I guess one can do much better. The smell is very nice! I also tried the Zamal Breeze and liked the fruity/citric smell, very particular, but this one smells even more promising to me. Let's see what the final product will be like.

View Image
View Image
View Image

Cheers guys

YukonKronic

Kind of off topic, but I wouldn’t mind seeing a Zamaldelica 2.0 using Zamal x Super Malawi Haze
Ya but for me..... Purple Honduras x Purple Zamal. Should be a terrifyingly high yield electric effect and outtasight gassy floral fruit juice Terps... then I’d maybe IBL it to an f4 or so with a bx to the archetypal pheno if needed and hit her with Zam KC.... drooool.

Lol as if Dubi doesn’t have his playbook full for years to come... imagine the poor man trying to accommodate all our stoner ideas on icmag. Ha! It would be crazy-making!

maybe if my docket clears before his I can get it done...

Breadwizard

That or a zamaldelica remix using the new thai-dom Golden Tiger to the original Zamal cut. Call it "zamaldelica 2: return to terroriffic"

orangina

Veteran
Purple Zamal x Bangie Haze (R&D)

Purple Zamal x Bangie Haze (R&D)

Hey guys,

the Purple Zamal x Bangie Haze (R&D) is quite an interesting cross. It has a very nice citric lemony smell with also some hazey nuances. I am growing her now a second time, this time on hydro NFT.

I will post a smoke report next days. Here are two shots from my current hydro run.

picture.php

picture.php

CheersO

orangina

Veteran

Hello people,

unfortunately I don't have any pics for you, but a straightforward recommendation for the "Purple Zamal x Bangie Haze" from the R&D section.

I had two phenos. One went up to 95 days and could have stayed longer. The other was done after 10-11. Both had exceptional herby lemon flavors with the longer one having some haze spice smell and taste. One friend smelled it and directly asked "which Haze is it?"

The smell and taste was noticed by all the folks who got to taste it, yet the effect is what makes it special.

It has a very electric feeling. The long flowering one is too electric even. It gave me a "whole tribe of ants in the pants"-feeling. Really not something to smoke at the end of your day.

I cannot wait for the whole pandemic shit to be over and to smoke it on a nice festival. Friends also appreciated it and said they never had a weed so stimulating, focused yet trippy at the same time.
I could not have this as a standard weed, but rather as my stimulant ACE in the deck.

Happy weekend to all of you!
CheersO