What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamal Bliss limited edition

herbgreen

Veteran
Thanks!

hard to keep up with lot goin' on @ACE these days

Yeah,seems like that kalichina you created makes a great breeding tool very unique and effective

I hope the Zamal Bliss ends up in permanent catalog Love this thing!

orangina

Veteran
Helloooww everbody
some pics of my Zamal Bliss end of week 7. It has a very nice citric, sweet lemony aroma. So far it is very promising.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Happy sunday!

orangina

Veteran
Hello everybody,

three weeks ago I havrested my Zamal Bliss after 10,5 weeks flowering. Maybe she could have stayed longer but I needed the space in my tent. I'm new to ACE's strains so for sure I did some mistakes.
The weed is curing, smells like tea with strong sweet and citric mango tones. It does definately smell differently than those modern Hybrids, but not worse just different.
I did not keep her because I have so many ACE Seeds that I want to try, but so far I would recommend her.
I'll post a smoke report when she's done.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for your work Dubi, I appreciate it!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks to you orangina for your interest in exploring some of our latest works and for sharing your results with all of us, much appreciated :huggg:

Lovely indoor results with your indoor Zamal Bliss, she has a really nice explosive flowering of great flower/leaf ratio, and a quite tamed structure for a straight purple Zamal cross. Glad her aromas in late flowering were promising.

Looking forward to know your opinion about her with a smoke report when you consider it is the right time :)

Kijell

I have 2 plants in veg right now which look very promising. One is already the tallest of my bunch with larger internode spacing. They are going in flower in a week. I Think I will really like this plant, should be more uplifting then Honduras Breeze which was awesome but I hope for cleaner, more uplifting effects here. And with 2 plants I hope I get a good Zamal leaning pheno! :)

Will post pictures soon, very excited for this one!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice to hear it Kijell :) Please, keep us updated. It's always a pleasure to witness your great gardening work!
Zamal Bliss is definitely more on the 'up side' than Honduras Breeze.

orangina

Veteran
I have 2 plants in veg right now which look very promising. One is already the tallest of my bunch with larger internode spacing. They are going in flower in a week. I Think I will really like this plant, should be more uplifting then Honduras Breeze which was awesome but I hope for cleaner, more uplifting effects here. And with 2 plants I hope I get a good Zamal leaning pheno! :)

Will post pictures soon, very excited for this one!

Hey Kijell

I guess you will enjoy the Zamal Bliss.She is indeed more energizing than the Hunduras Breeze, but I enjoyed both of them. I found her quite a tame sativa to grow. Tastewise I preferred the HB. The ZB's taste was slightly fruity woody but nice. Great daytime weed, elevating and clear.

Here are some pics of mine..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

O...

Kijell

Looking good orangina!
This sounds perfect for me, something nice for a productive day!
I have other strains for special smell/taste. :)
And Honduras Breeze is really tasty yes, one pheno had a crazy grape/berry smell like I never had before.

Here is my update on 2 Zamal Bliss. Topped them both.

Strange thing I noticed is super early pistils on both plants.
Within the first week of flowering all nodes had their early single pistils.
And while the branches grow each day every node already gets their pistil.
I have never seen that so early.

And sadly my soil was a little too hot for one plant, bit too much nutrients in there. Leaftips and sides on the bottom going brown crisp.
The other pheno is right on the limit. Only giving them water whole grow now.
Other plants going yellow on the bottom leafs with the same soil mix as it is already low with nutrients, but Zamal Bliss seems to really like natural low nutrient soils.

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks orangine for chime in! :yes: Congrats on the harvest, looks like the more common Zamalish pheno of this hybrid, very close to the outdoor pics posted on the strain description on our website (and in the first page of this thread).

Good luck with yours Kijell ;)

Kijell

Hello here is my update at Day 32.

Both phenos are quite different in size and height!
The tall pheno is the biggest plant I ever had with now reaching 1.7 metres, only 3 weeks veg with topping, I am quite impressed.
There is also the unusual tristich leafing pattern with the 120° degrees branching around the main branch/shoot. Looks so cool!
She just stopped stretching I think and went into full flowering mode.
She is going to be a real beauty!
picture.php

picture.php

Small pheno is more compact and way smaller, does not have the unususal leafing pattern.
It also seems a bit more stressed out from my setup.
Top Bud is more compact but pistils look similiar.
picture.php

Here you can see both phenos side by side, on the right is the tall one.
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Kijell,

Your Zamal Bliss colas are filling nicely in early flowering! :)
The tall main pheno is the Zamal dominant. Curious whether the smaller one will be the less frequent Nepalese pheno, we will know for sure when she is more advanced.
Thanks a lot for keeping us updated.

Kijell

Thank you both!
Wasn't really able to photograph the main branch of the big Zamal Bliss before, but with some carton you can see it now.
This branch is getting heavy! :)

picture.php

Kijell

More to the smaller pheno of Zamal Bliss.
This is her at Day 42.
She is not doing the best in my room, maybe too hot and humid, and even some root/soil problems.
Leaftips and upper leaves getting brown. Some leafs in the middle already yellowing.
But yeah I hope she will make it nicely to the finish line.
I love the long pistils coming out of the small calyxes, looks really hairy and unique that way! :)

Different Headbuds and one node.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Kijell

Big pheno at Day 42.
This pheno seems much healthier and is doing great. It got the same soil mix as the other.
I really love the look of this plant, just one little thing that bugs me is that the two top branches are really dominant and much larger then the second set of branches from main stem.
Kind of awkward for an easy scrog because there is such a height difference even between only two set of branches.
Next time I would not top her I think because she needs much training for scrog.

Here are some pictures of this beauty! :)

Main cola getting huge.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Really beautiful Kijell ;) Long spears of great flower/leaf ratio and with lots of sativa character :smoke:

Koondense

Veteran
What a beauty!

Elegant with very long pistils, looks like a marine creature from tropical coral reefs...
If you have soil problems i suggest to use aerated compost tea, can be extremely beneficial for the yellowing plants.

Cheers

Kijell

Thank you Koondense! I like the comparison to a coral reef :D

I have just looked into the compost tea and I dont think I can make something like this quickly, but I will look more into it for the future thanks for the tip!

I think it was in general a bit too much nutrients (there were early signs of nutrient burn) in there or the pH a bit off for this pheno.
That is why the mid yellowing now is a bit confusing to me or actually kind of leads me to root/pH problems.
I could add Biobizz Bio-Heaven or Top-Max, as it is the next best fertilizer without nutrients I have?!