What's new

Zack's Patch 2016

20sackzack

Salve a tutti ragazzi scusate l'intrusione io ho il tuo stesso problema sono nuovo qui e nn so come funziona potete spiegarmi un Pô ho messo qualche foto magari potreste darmi qualche consiglio grazie in anticipo

Ciao il mio amico italiano. Sto usando un traduttore per comunicare con voi. Si possono trovare ulteriori informazioni nella sezione internazionale. Quale problema si stanno avendo? Stampo o di carenza nutrizionale? Speriamo che si può capire questo :tiphat:

20sackzack

Also, I noticed on the build a soil website they give a guesstimate on what the NPK value would be, but never posted any results. Have you seen any posted anywhere?

Here are my coots numbers from Grass Valley Ca.

View Image

If your numbers are the same at the start of the season, and you haven't had a K input, then that for sure is part of the answer. I would also assume low Mn, and Boron without more information on what you have been feeding and soil tests.

Man I really wish I had a soil test for you to look at but unfortunately I don't. I don't even have a ph meter...

It's awesome to see growers like you who are so dedicated and willing to go the extra mile and leave no stone unturned in the pursuit of growing the best cannabis possible. Unfortunately I just don't have the time and money at this point in my life to be able to live up to that standard. At this point growing is just a fun hobby for me that gives me something I really enjoy and would have to buy otherwise

So you are saying low K could be causing the pm? Did you happen to see the deficiency on my sour d a couple pages back? Hashzep said he thought it looked like low magnesium. Could that also be from low k?

I sprayed greencure, bt and act over the last week and things are looking better. The pm definitely seems to be dwindling. Going to stay on top of my pest management even if it hasn't been completely integrated lol...

Here's the bottom of the sfv to show the cleaning out I've been working on

240wr9l.jpg

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Man I really wish I had a soil test for you to look at but unfortunately I don't. I don't even have a ph meter...

It's awesome to see growers like you who are so dedicated and willing to go the extra mile and leave no stone unturned in the pursuit of growing the best cannabis possible. Unfortunately I just don't have the time and money at this point in my life to be able to live up to that standard. At this point growing is just a fun hobby for me that gives me something I really enjoy and would have to buy otherwise

So you are saying low K could be causing the pm? Did you happen to see the deficiency on my sour d a couple pages back? Hashzep said he thought it looked like low magnesium. Could that also be from low k?

I sprayed greencure, bt and act over the last week and things are looking better. The pm definitely seems to be dwindling. Going to stay on top of my pest management even if it hasn't been completely integrated lol...

Here's the bottom of the sfv to show the cleaning out I've been working on

View Image

Have you ever ran SFV before? I'm going to be putting one outside as well after this first greenhouse run comes down. Getting excited :yes:

20sackzack

Have you ever ran SFV before? I'm going to be putting one outside as well after this first greenhouse run comes down. Getting excited :yes:

Nope, never have. But I absolutely love the flavor and high of sfv when it's grown well. Mine is the dark heart cut so it should turn out pretty nice if I dont have too much trouble with mold

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Nope, never have. But I absolutely love the flavor and high of sfv when it's grown well. Mine is the dark heart cut so it should turn out pretty nice if I dont have too much trouble with mold

Mine is going so damn hard in the paint right now. I know I'll need to keep topping and pinching it to keep it in line and not get ahead of everybody else. I know it's going to be a crazy viney one.

20sackzack

Nice man, yeah she's got some thin branches for sure. Spraying greencure and compost tea cleared up almost all of the pm, now I just got to stay on top of it. Still need to get her wrapped up lol

Sfv og
15pk8p0.jpg

Citrus sap growing nicely through the trellis
2elb6yx.jpg

Kosher kush bud site beginning to form
6sq93k.jpg

It's funny, I have never been on icmag on a computer before. I guess that's how most peeps do it. I've just exclusively used my phone to read and post this entire time. I take all my pics from my phone so it's kinda convenient for me. I really want a new phone with a better camera though. Maybe after harvest lol

Nice healthy bushes dude...I got a hand full looking like that right now at the tips too...here we go!

If you arent using any oil based pesticides (like neem, canola oil), and you have an atomizer, you can blast them with wettable sulfur up until week 2 of flower. Its systemic against pm and other fungus.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Nice man, yeah she's got some thin branches for sure. Spraying greencure and compost tea cleared up almost all of the pm, now I just got to stay on top of it. Still need to get her wrapped up lol

Sfv og
View Image

Citrus sap growing nicely through the trellis
View Image

Kosher kush bud site beginning to form
View Image

It's funny, I have never been on icmag on a computer before. I guess that's how most peeps do it. I've just exclusively used my phone to read and post this entire time. I take all my pics from my phone so it's kinda convenient for me. I really want a new phone with a better camera though. Maybe after harvest lol

Your bushes are looking proper :yes:

I never post with my phone as it is a pain in the dick for me to type out any kind of replies. It's tedious but I pull my pics from my phone and put them onto my computer so I can upload them like that and post things quicker. That's also a reason that I'm on here all the time but only update my personal threads once a month or so it seems.

20sackzack

Your bushes are looking proper :yes:

I never post with my phone as it is a pain in the dick for me to type out any kind of replies. It's tedious but I pull my pics from my phone and put them onto my computer so I can upload them like that and post things quicker. That's also a reason that I'm on here all the time but only update my personal threads once a month or so it seems.

Lol pain in the dick, gotta start using that one haha

Kosher kush is my furthest along
8wl0zc.jpg

Morning light group shot
1zwg7ly.jpg

20sackzack

Full moon tonight so that means the moths will be out laying their eggs. I bought some fresh Bt-K even though my bottle from last year was still pretty much full. Hate to waste it but better safe than sorry. Fuck bud worms!

Starting to see some resin development

Citrus sap

67pr95.jpg

Does anyone know if leaving my bottle of agsil out in the sun all day ruined it? I can mix up some more but was curious about what that would do to it

FoothillFarming

I actually think the moths have already laid their eggs, and the pupils hatch around the full moon. That is when the spray is most effective.

Plants look great.

20sackzack

Oh right on, I just figured since there was more light they would be out and about doing their thing. Good to know because I was thinking they most effective spray time would be after the full moon. Thanks for clearing that up ff, glad to have people like you on here who help out so much

20sackzack

I'm thinking about buying some guano to top dress soon. Everything is in flower now.

Did some research and found out dhn's gsc is the platinum cut which is a very slow vegger so that explains why she stayed so small. She just started throwing hairs the last couple of days. It was strange because I thought she would start much earlier.

Has anyone grown dark heart's gsc outdoor before?
I'm really curious to hear how it does and if what mine is doing is normal.

Citrus sap
212614m.jpg

Kosher kush
28qqhj4.jpg

Going to Montana for the weekend to visit my grandparents. Looking forward to the scenery and the stars

HillMizer

Looks good to me. Have fun I love MT too. Glacier and bob marshall are amazing.

GSC is not the biggest gal, it's been small whenever I've seen it that's why I don't grow it.

20sackzack

Thanks guys, I will definitely take some pics. I was born in Montana so I'm really looking forward to it. It's gorgeous out there, a whole other world from cali. It's gonna be a short trip flying in tomorrow morning and leaving sunday morning. Just going out to see my grandma who isn't doing so well and probably doesn't have much time left

I appreciate you guys stopping by and will have some pictures for you to check out soon!

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Thanks guys, I will definitely take some pics. I was born in Montana so I'm really looking forward to it. It's gorgeous out there, a whole other world from cali. It's gonna be a short trip flying in tomorrow morning and leaving sunday morning. Just going out to see my grandma who isn't doing so well and probably doesn't have much time left

I appreciate you guys stopping by and will have some pictures for you to check out soon!

Shit man that sucks to hear. You're definitely doing the right thing to go and spend some time with them.