What's new

YOUR WORST/DISAPOINTED/OVERATED STRAIN(S)

Marn

i ifnd it funny how people are bitching about seed runs when their selections are SO small.
jesus christ people, grow 10+ at a time before crying.
do you really think you're gonna hit the home run running 1-5 beans?
you guys are comical at best.

if you're gonna cry that "you don't have the space", then find some clones.
quit the 1/2 hearted attempts at finding mj gold via seed popping.
what fucking jokes
:fsu:

i popped 4 beans last run. all bagseed. 3 females. 1 keeper og kush. 1 keeper trainwreck. 1 decent skunk plant. jus sayin'

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Everything Sub-Cool that I've run into so far.

Leafy, all the same indica taint (probably folks that it works for though) and a lack of any consistency in phenotypes....

Some of these strains actually put me in a bad mood... bad mojo meds. Sucks that they've turned up in Alma, Colorado at the crappy dispensaries they have there.

Just pass :D

Going to add b.f. violator kush. This prob wont get deleted because it says something bad :p (communism sux)

1 pheno outa 10 was worth keeping (was def a keeper) but all other were below ave. smoke, good yeild, but low crystal production, and a bad taste and smell. One pheno smells like fish when dry, nasty. Had 1 herm outa the ten also.

:laughing:

more than 25 years of indoor and outdoor growing under my belt . i dialed it, it was frosty but zero fucking effect on me or any other people who i have give it away . it has zero potency and these people are all medecinal patient .

i bho a whole plant and same result

i made bubble hach with the whole rest of the crop and i insist on the fact it was less potent thant smoking 3 grade trim of my sensi star .

This is a really good point to keep in mind. Resin does not necessarily equate with potency. Some of the strongest land race sativas have little to no "frost". :thinking:

Solidopc

i ifnd it funny how people are bitching about seed runs when their selections are SO small.
jesus christ people, grow 10+ at a time before crying.
do you really think you're gonna hit the home run running 1-5 beans?
you guys are comical at best.

if you're gonna cry that "you don't have the space", then find some clones.
quit the 1/2 hearted attempts at finding mj gold via seed popping.
what fucking jokes
:fsu:

I think i'll have to disagree and out you as a joke. You know nothing of anyones previous or current grows, so dont come on the internet acting the uber-big-time grower cos you got the painters in.

How do you know how many seeds people are running? I said i ran 2 ice seeds. How many seeds was i running alongside them? How many more of the ice seeds did i run? How many seeds were other people running? You've no idea, you're just an internet moron who thinks he's elite.

Your idea of finding a a keeper is to justt grow 10 seeds +. Good luck, doesnt allways work like that, i think you'd find most people are and are reporting on what is below par. So get off your high horse and jog on you muppet.

BongRipkenJR.

Its not available in seed, but it is a clone that is going around california called Blackberry Kush. It looks amazing every time, but has little to no smell and absolutely no high what so ever. Such a big let down for such a lovely looking bud.
blackberry_kush_sep.jpg

jd4083

Veteran
Dont Buy seeds too often as i have a decent network of peeps for trading. However I recently purchased Barneys Farm LSD 3 of 5 Germed which is fine but they are THE worst looking WEAKEST seedlings I have ever had! Just for the record I have germed 100's of seeds and this experience just sucks ass. Maybe I got a bum batch but this far im disappointed big time!!

Not much of a yielder, but the keeper pheno we had from B's LSD is lovely smoke...not something I'd run commercially but something I love having in the head stash for sure...

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Its not available in seed, but it is a clone that is going around california called Blackberry Kush. It looks amazing every time, but has little to no smell and absolutely no high what so ever. Such a big let down for such a lovely looking bud.
blackberry_kush_sep.jpg

this bud looks like it's been tumbled run through a pollinator, seems the resin glads are missing only the stalks are left, no heads seem visible, indeed look brushed off typically like tumbled bud.

GOT DANK

Veteran
blackberry_kush_sep.jpg

you need to get the blackberry(whiterhino cut) best cut out there

skyspider

this whole thread is getting rather silly now ... remember we are all different , case in point , my missus tends to lke all the strains I think are shite

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Violator Kush

Violator Kush

Ripe buds smelled like egg yolks. Strong weed, but instant gag reflex on each hit. I would go into vomit convulsions with each hit. I vomited on the floor half a dozen times then gave up. I eventually burried the weed, and the dogs didnt even dig it up.

S

Stoner Gardener

YOUR WORST/DISAPOINTED/OVERATED STRAIN(S)

The otherwise seemingly urgent feeling(s) that only result in gassy, extended grunting episodes in the wc after imbibing too much the previous evening.
:laughing: :nono:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i was pretty dissapointed in Blubonic from SOL...i was hyped on these beans because ive been looking for a nice blueberry strain to run....she was nice and frosty but really lacked any pungant blueberry smell. her smell was more of cantaloupe and melon, very bland smell and taste. also, she was very susceptible to mold, popped 10 beans, 6 males, out of 4 females i lost two top colas to botrytis, and they were less than 4 feet away from a Santa Fe Dehuey that kept my room at 40%........also, she was grown SIDE BY SIDE with LVPK and OG kush, the kushes came out mold free and with strong lemon mocha tastes....so it wasnt anything with my setup i believe. i grew the BB in fox farms ocean forest and flowered her till 8-9 weeks...her only plus side was large yield and good frost coverage..3 phenos came out similar to what is pictured. a 4th pheno came out pretty different, looked very hazy with a hint of blue dream smell...with sparse thrichome coverage probably needed another week but i didnt care for it...
1kversus600011.jpg

newharvestmay14002.jpg

1kversus600009.jpg

newharvestmay14004.jpg

guanito

godbud feminized from bcbd.
hermies, no germ at all, runts.
also delivery was very, very slow
very dissappointed.
this was a few years back.
have never gone back.
i'll stick w/gypsy, thanks.

S

stonescafe

that pinapple express from G13 labs produced nothing with hardly any yield

out of 25 seeds*all Nirvana*all have been female,first 10 where standard and I was curious about the fim type too,they do good(my entire history indoor,was retired)
went with the intent to get their Northern Lights and Papypya but left with AK-48 and Ice
I read Females may be a good source an Ice example
should I search for the purest of both

Latest posts

Latest posts