What's new

YOUR WORST/DISAPOINTED/OVERATED STRAIN(S)

Himalaya Gold by GHS-super bland w/no smell and unstable as fuck.
AK-48 by Nirvana-6/10 popped, 3/6 males, 2/3 hermies. The remaining plant produced loose, airy buds. I don't buy from either of these breeders anymore.

conehead

Mine is white label skunk, but being right next to the air inlet in a cold winter didn't help it at all, other varieties grown along side were hash plant(celtic stone) & white label white widow both varieties were exceptional the hash plant being the pick of the two. I have a few more white label skunk seeds which I will try again unless advised otherwise.
Any opinions would be appreciated.

conehead

C99 is always a little more expensive, is it worth my while to buy this strain. Or can I find plants that are just as good for less money?.

skunktoker

The worst for me .........MNS shit and truly was .....MNS...critical-mass aka big-bud very week and as potent as a burning sponge....SS chronic...yields well but week aswell and also DP blueberry.....................ST

SuperConductor

Veteran
Spice Brother's C99 sucked? Wow - hard to please!

I hope noone's taking this thread too seriously, I've seen people say SSH is shit too and the complaints were manily that it didn't stay small and finish in 7 weeks. Like buying a ferrari and getting pissed cos you can't use it to take the kids to school or move house. Then there's the folks who simply can't grow or expect plants to thrive in terrible conditions :dance013: Even the strain I said was crap in this thread was ok grown in my mates garden.

BerndV

Just read this entire thread and the one name that was mentioned WAY more than any other was DP Blueberry. One wonders how on earth this strain became so popular in the first place?

I'm rather disappointed with my GHS SSH; it's halfway through its 7th week and I can't find a single trichome on it. The other 7 plants in the tent are frosty and fragrant, but the SSH smells like hay. :( Worst part is that it looks like it'll yield really well.
Of course, we only sprouted one, and it's my very first grow, so it could very well be user error; or the worst pheno ever.
But judging from the others in the tent, its just a bad pheno and in no way a good representation of the strain.

What the hell am I going to do with all this crappy SSH when its done??

hempknowsis

Kind of underwhelmed by MasterKush, I hear the SoCal version is different beast.

The version I had was one of those boring, dull highs.

*stitch*

lOl just all the strains from canadian seeds bank who think that people are stupid, those once which are selling seeds more then 1000£ for ten seeds !!!! ridiculous

H

hulkbogan

Most Purple pineberry and the juicy fruit clone are crap.
When I think worst strain I think about plants
that suck even in the best enviroment possible not
just from my own run of it. Sometimes cloning a seed
plant and running it turns out different it's really strange.

I think alot of the time it's just the plant not expressing itself
fully due to a poor enviroment or stressfull life.

VT_Fire

I really disliked Early Pearl. Early Skunk was a little better but not much

A friend of mine grows early pearl and early skunk and I really like it but he bought the seeds years ago and I've heard that they are kind of bastardized now? He grew them indoor first and one hermied but every seed he's planted since (now outdoor) have been female and it is delicious and packs the resin on heavy!

L

LolaGal

Greenhouse Seeds SSH is my vote for worst strain

Greenhouse Seeds SSH is my vote for worst strain

GH SSH is my vote for worst strain ever. I hear tons of people complaining that it doesn't grow right. I have ran it and got no buds.

Also smoked some GH SSH from another grower, and although it has a nice taste, it is basically buzz free weed.

all my friends who smoke my weed and the GH SSH tell me that my Nirvana strains taste much better and have a better buzz as well.

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GH SSH is my vote for worst strain ever. I hear tons of people complaining that it doesn't grow right. I have ran it and got no buds.

Also smoked some GH SSH from another grower, and although it has a nice taste, it is basically buzz free weed.

all my friends who smoke my weed and the GH SSH tell me that my Nirvana strains taste much better and have a better buzz as well.

Love the Nirvana strains, except top44. Quick but rather average in all aspects. Grew out SSH a couple of summers ago, tasted like hay and not that potent.

Latest posts

Latest posts