What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your overall favourite coffeyshop in Amsterdam?

jinx 420

Only been to a few(7) the first time I was there,but definitely the Rokerij not sure which one but great decor and some of the best tea I have had(coconut),and the ganja was good as well.

Nightrain

Mine's Blues Brothers. I always visited it around 12pm so it wasnt too crowded. Guy behind counter was nice, prices were fine and the weed was allright.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Tweede Kamer or 2nd room - referes to NL houses of government 1st and 2nd room :)

near me we have an "eerste kamer" :)

Gastro

Katsu, no doubt about that. On a friday afternoon it is a true Dutch neighbourhood coffeeshop, anyone for a housewife/lawyer till a bartender come to smoke at that place. Just a bit of a shame that the yelling italians ruin the atmosphere, but once they are gone... :)