What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your Invitation to JOIN ICMAG's HOTTEST NEW SOCIAL GROUP--- MOON GARDEN

L

LolaGal

Hi! Here's your invitation to join the Hottest New Social Group at ICMag! Win Fame & Glory in our New Photo Contest! Learn to grow closer with Nature! When to plant those EXPENSIVE SEEDS! OPEN TO ALL! ALL ARE WELCOME! Fabulous fake PRIZES LIKE $1,000,000 in GOLD, TRIP TO AMSTERDAM, NEW CAR! How to be Deported from AMSTERDAM to save on PESKY ROUND TRIP AIRFARE! and more! Don't be left out! JOIN NOW! :D

http://www.icmag.com/ic/group.php?groupid=62

Here's a handy link to find us!

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We want to win the trip to Amsterdam, We wont need return airfair or need to learn how to be deported, We will need to learn how to avoid the Authorities because we will never want to leave
Peace All From Mellomel and shaunmulok

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
:woohoo: Great ideal for a group Lola, :joint:

And i could use to win 1,000,000 in Gold im getting low
this is all i got left

picture.php

L

LolaGal

Shoot, that's a mighty fine collection of gold ya got there...

I love gold.... ;)

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
Thanks , spent many a day in the creeks getting it ,Make's my back hurt thinking about it LOL

Damn I need to take a better pic !

INH

P

Perpetual

mooooooninites, I'm not sure I know much about growing by the moon, but I don't think I can help but be a follower as I don't grow indoor anymore.

Happy to be here :D

L

LolaGal

mooooooninites, I'm not sure I know much about growing by the moon, but I don't think I can help but be a follower as I don't grow indoor anymore.

Happy to be here :D

Thanks , spent many a day in the creeks getting it ,Make's my back hurt thinking about it LOL

Damn I need to take a better pic !

INH

Glad to have all of you in the group! It's lots of fun! Works for indoor and outdoor gardening!

L

LolaGal

It's a social group for gardeners of the herb. Full of Moon charts to plan your grow by and other fun stuff. How to Garden by the Moon.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Lola, hows the moon garden growing have you killed that ssh yet?
I must stop by the social room i haven't been by in a couple days

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Heard a unique bunch might hang out with the moon....thought would come check em out, bringing the camera out next time see a good moon shot, or even a bad moon (insert own image here), yeeks, peace. canna