What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

your favorite cheese?

rafterman

I like blue cheese with crackers and grapes also like swiss or gruyere melted on a piece of rye crisp with tomatoes sliced on top.

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
I'm an aged cheddar fanatic...

I'm an aged cheddar fanatic...

Is "sharp" the same as "mature" ??

I believe they are the same. I haven't heard it referred to as mature though. Cheddar cheese gets more sharp with age. I've had 4, 6, 8, 10, and 15 year aged cheddar. My favorite is the 6 or 8 year. the 15 year was $50 a lb. and wasn't much better than the 8 year. 6 year sells locally for about $25 a lb, but I buy it online for half that. I just got into aged cheddars this year, and I'm a full blown addict already. Start getting a little nervous when I'm down to my last pound. Mmm Mmm Mmm, I do love me some cheddar.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

I love cheese! Especiall homemade, baked macaroni and cheese! But specific example that are immediately coming to mind are blue cheese on salads, burgers and chili hotdogs, swiss cheese on burgers with pineapple, mozzerella with apple and blueberries and sharp cheddar cheese with dill pickles.

benjaminzabler

My favorite cheese is blue cheese, spicy havarti, Taleggio and Stilton. These all cheese are my favorite and i like to eat all time. Especially i like to eat with pizza because it's taste very good and i also eat pizza when i am go to out side. Cheese is become very popular in all over the world and most of people are eating it with foods.

clivewhites

Cheese is something that without it my meal will not get completed. There are variety of cheese, we can buy. But my favorite one is white cheese as it is really so pure and awesome in the taste.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
The kind they douse your food in at Mexican restaurants.

picture.php

Stay thirsty.

Latest posts

Latest posts