What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

your favorite cheese?

WaTerR

i fed some delicious parmesan to a cow once . . in austria . . on top a small alp i hiked up . . true story

brie american muenster. . some stinky cheese too idk the names

N

NOYB

Rogue Creamery in Central Point OR (Right next to Medford) makes some killer, award winning blues. Love a nice aged Vermont sharp cheddar. For accent like things such as Pecorino Romano.

NateDizz

There's a cheese farm about half hour from where I live and there's nothing better than stopping buy and getting fresh curd. I also really enjoy fresh mozzarella (not the generic stuff like black diamond) as well as swiss.

O

ocean99

They got this shit at trader joe's called "Bier Cheese" from Germany, that shit's fuckin dank with salami on a ritz cracker and a six pack.

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
Lots of great cheeses out there. Napoleon once said how can one to expect to govern a people who eat 500 different kinds of cheese. That said some of my favs include:

chimay trappist cheese, sage infused double gloucester, stilton, leidsekaas (gouda with cumin seed), cabot aged vermont cheddar, those little baby bell swiss cheese disks, gouda, edam, manchego, double cream brie, kassieri, and fontina to name a few, i really do enjoy cheese. its such a great food item, and storage form for milk.

peace -fb

C

cellardweller

too true FB.
I like all cheeses, but dilled Havarti, a good sharp Pepperjack, Brie, sharp Cheddar, are mostly on my shopping list lately.
I like them with a good soupy (Sopressata) or a good cured Genoa and a couple of cornichons..

picture.php

Hail to the Cheese!

frummunda cheese is bad though..mmmmmmmmk?

netwerx

I like what they call "Jamaican Cheddar"

Its basically white chedder with jalapenos , hot peppers and red and yellow bell peppers in it. Melt some on triscuits. good stuff.

I'm sure there's a better name for it, but thats what the label says on mine right now.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Extra sharp cheddar please, 5 years aged+, stinky as can be and just crumbles when you try to cut it!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Frumunda cheese.

Frumunda the sink or toilet..... lol I cant believe no one said frumunda yet