TonyGreenHand

Well Im running the

GSC my first time
Cherry Pie
My heirloom strain Jack Herer x X18
Purple Alien

I'am looking for
Darth Vader OG ...should be getting some soon and
Some real Cali Orange the one that used to float around the south bay and Santa Cruz...if anyone knows where please tell me

Washington is full of California Orange a quick trip up here to the Seattle area and you could find it more then likely.

In 2012, I'm looking for something danker then my 2011 line up, whatever they're calling it.

si3ns3

Is the Cali Orange the same Afghani cut floating around Colorado for the last 15+ years? I was gifted a cut and it was referred to as Orange Kush, a 15+ year old afghani out of CO.

Quite possibly but I don't believe it originates from CO its from California. I do know around that time 15 years ago many people in the tech industry from the Silicon Valley were relocated by a large networking company to Denver and may have taken it with them. So there is a good chance that is the correct one. I can confirm at least one engineer I knew did have seeds. I know that plant isnt as desirable as many of the new strains its just the only one Im missing from my youth . I have managed to get most of the stuff I used to smoke as a young adult expect for the California Orange and the real SD Bullrider which Im getting in a couple weeks.. I wouldnt be mad if a cut come my way :biggrin:

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Canna venture,
Afghan Bullrider x PCK
Super silver Grapefruit Haze
Freebies..

G

guest194

just one strain is still on my list ....

the real Malawi :wave:

greetz Fj

I remeber the Malawi weed I got years ago didnt look much compressed like brick weed but about the nicest smoke I've ever had, really trippy smoke me and a friend spend hours staring at a spiders web in the corner of th garden. certainly would like that strain but I suspect it was a long flowering sativa grown outdoors.:ying:

symbiote420

Veteran
Chem 91 VA. ....check
Stardawg ....check
Goji OG ....check
Dank Sinatra ....check
Boba's Stash ,,,,check
Chemical Nightmare ....check

So did everybody else get what they wanted? I'm starting to think of my 2013 list now!!!

ive gotten almost everything ive wanted but theres still a few i really want

legends og
loompas headband
original diesel/ headband
hogsbreath
vietnam black x purple urkle
p91
adubb

Chem 91 VA. ....check
Stardawg ....check
Goji OG ....check
Dank Sinatra ....check
Boba's Stash ,,,,check
Chemical Nightmare ....check

So did everybody else get what they wanted? I'm starting to think of my 2013 list now!!!

Have you run Goji or Boba yet? I started 5 Goji and I'm thinking about getting some Boba

Relentless

Veteran
got all the ones i wanted.. for me 2013 is going to be for breeding with the females ive acquired and a few males im selecting right now..

Latest posts

Latest posts