triangle

kush
pre 98 bubba
kens gdp
platinum LA con
tora bora (T1 cut)
bomb-threat bubba

sativa doms
SHORELINE (HOUSTON TX CUT) - THE SHIT!!!!

cant really want to much more then that - thanks universe for the gifts !!

nice list

We got the Star Wars OG line this year, plus white fire, Pre 98 the soapy tasting one, Blackwater (SFV X Mendo purps), Rugburn OG, the 18 is gonna get kicked for sucking, bananna kush, purple kush, kings kush, alien kush, and probably 10 more kushes. Demand demands it.

also have a bunch of others since smoking 20 plus kushes would get hella old really fast.

I may be a creature of habit, but I also have a habit of getting sick of strains after a half ounce of it if it isn't broken up by lots of variety.

one can never have too many strains IMO

gtgio

I just ordered the following seeds:

Shiva Skunk x OG Kush (by member Vagpuncher)
Ganesh (Mandala)
Hashberry (Mandala)
Chem4 bx2 X (Diesel #1 x OG Kush) - Connoisseur

I'm also going to be grabbing some Purple Kush clones off a local dispensary, I guess I'll flower those first.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
For 2012 shooting for:

White Casey
Doc's OG
Scott's OG
Stardawg
Chem Urkle 2
Red Headed Stranger

Working on the top half. Got a few others too, gotta dig around the seed stash

U

unthing

og chem
taskenti

but mostly just pop some seeds already in collection, enough stuff to keep a smalltimer busy :)

I really want grapefruit or iced grapefruit again, there was a 6 week flowering bubbleicious I'd love to have again, dj short rosebud, kali mist, and a few more landrace sativas, more the 16+ ideally 20 week flowering time ones, lifesaver, the mk ultra pheno 1 from th seeds that I lost this year, still have a little of the buds left, jade mikadox strawberry cough again (but consolation a seed company said he was going to give me all the federation mikado seed stock he had left, as well as the purple pakistani citrahl, and I have a line on the genesis cut of breeder steve's sol shishkaberry I miss so much, and I magically got s1 golden goat seeds, I lost the lemonhead seeds, but it wasn't heartbreaking. I do miss my dj short blueberry, I grew shiva skunk back in 98, I have m39 x ak-47 seeds, as well as watermelon x ak-47 and mr nice x ak-47, sweet tooth #3 x ak-47 f6, going into the f4 generation of death star, f4 of scarlet venom, still trying to refine the new sumo slumber strain. The sweet tooth #3 x ak-47 f6 was a great pain and nausea strain, produced nice big dense crystally buds, short flowering time, purple star x death star, ak-47 x death star, white rhino x death star, buddah's sister x death star, strawberry cough x death star. I'd like alaskan thunderfuck again, and purple kush I liked a lot when I tried it, but I really only like to grow from seed. On;ly reason I'm taking the genesis cut of shishkaberry is because it's coming from a very reliable source. I'm on a pink buds/trichomes hunt, to go with the purple resin project and the red resin project.

bigherb

Veteran
i want to grow more haze and haze hybrids. have a couple packs of sacred seeds pure haze. going to grow them out.

i don't even think i'm going to buy seeds this year. recently set up a 4 lighter with a 1 light male chamber for doing some pollen chucking. knowing me and my seed addiction, i will probably just keep most of the seeds, and i will be growing those out this year. right now working on a white bx and a sour bx. so lots of fun hybrids.

if i am going to buy seeds...chimera, dj short, dynasty, bodhi...any strain from them.

Im surprised no one else commented but im curious to know all about those sacred seeds haze you hold

1luvbigherb

Mr. Alkaline

Your Changable Self is Constantly Becoming a Refle
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Vitality is an actual strain...it is brand new!..he wasnt being sacastic herein:)

Vitality is an actual strain...it is brand new!..he wasnt being sacastic herein:)

[0 out of 1 members found this post helpful]
I hope he scores a pk from gypsy while supplies last, but it will also be a freebie this Fall.

Prodigygrower

Veteran
legend og x snow lotus
hollywood pk x snowlotus
ecsd
chemD bx3 topdawg
fruity pebble Og
chiesel
instant karma
sledgehammer bubba
cake batter og
apricot helix
alien 4 f1
alien dawg f1
grinderella
killer chem
chem 91
blueberry head band loompa
moon dawg
astrodawg
chem99
alpha d
omega d
day wrecker D

SMOKE-ONE

OG Chem V2-CSG
Bike Kush V2-Karma
Yeti Og-Loompa
White Master Kush-OGR
Fire Bubba-OGR
Peyote Purple-Cannabiogen
Candy Drop-GGG
Grape Stomper bx-GGG
Bright Moments-GGG
Harleem-GGG
Lebron Og Kush-MVP Danktified Genetics
King James Og Kush-MVP Danktified Genetics
Grand Champion Purple-MVP Danktified Genetics
Miami Madness-MVP Danktified Genetics

si3ns3

Well Im running the

GSC my first time
Cherry Pie
My heirloom strain Jack Herer x X18
Purple Alien

I'am looking for
Darth Vader OG ...should be getting some soon and
Some real Cali Orange the one that used to float around the south bay and Santa Cruz...if anyone knows where please tell me

big twinn

Veteran
Well Im running the

GSC my first time
Cherry Pie
My heirloom strain Jack Herer x X18
Purple Alien

I'am looking for
Darth Vader OG ...should be getting some soon and
Some real Cali Orange the one that used to float around the south bay and Santa Cruz...if anyone knows where please tell me

Is the Cali Orange the same Afghani cut floating around Colorado for the last 15+ years? I was gifted a cut and it was referred to as Orange Kush, a 15+ year old afghani out of CO.

Latest posts

Latest posts