What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You know your'e old when....

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
When a lot of the common things that were around when you were kid are now considered "vintage" and almost antique.

N

noyd666

had a stomach virus hit the other day. shit myself so bad i had to change my SOCKS...:biggrin:

picture.php

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
When you hear Pantera on the classic rock station for the first time. Was it really that long ago?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
When you hear Pantera on the classic rock station for the first time. Was it really that long ago?

yeah, Pink Floyd, Doors, Moody Blues, Hendrix, old Stones stuff is "classic" now. anyone here ever heard the album by Firesign Theatre? (i think, lol) had shit like "we're ALL bozos on this bus" and "don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliars"...:tiphat:

Betterhaff

Veteran
yeah, Pink Floyd, Doors, Moody Blues, Hendrix, old Stones stuff is "classic" now. anyone here ever heard the album by Firesign Theatre? (i think, lol) had shit like "we're ALL bozos on this bus" and "don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliars"...:tiphat:
Yep, Dwarf was before Bozos.

mr.brunch

Veteran
.... when you start thinking it might be cooler being awake early and in bed early- I can feel the transition happening— goodnight

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
When everyone your age looks old, even though you still get carded occasionally. lol�� I swear I look 10 years younger than I looked 10 years ago.

Here's to aging well. :tiphat:

Betterhaff

Veteran
It is kind of funny when you get carded. Even knowing it’s a store policy, it's kind of nice to think “do I look that young.” Not.

I just got carded the other day.

Latest posts

Latest posts