What's new

You know you're a grower when...

G

DOnt forget....

You know your a grower when...

YOu have already made too many flower beds and raised veggie gardens in your yard and are forced to give away 55 gallon tubs of promix before it completly takes over your spare bedroom and garage.

2 Kurious

You can work a light meter but not your camera.

There are parts of your home no one but you has been in for years.

You spend more time in grow forums than you do with your significant other.

And the #1 reason you know your a grower is when they can't darken that twinkle in your eye.

2 Kurious

alGrenDh

Driving down the road you pick out perfect grow spots in wooded areas

You take the letters of the license plate of the car in front of you and try to come up with strain names those letters represent

G

you knowwwww your a grower when u walk into someones house and can spot each and any deficiency in their house plants but....you have to keep your mouth shut because it would be to hard to explain how you know all that stuff... LOL

how bout when you walk into a garden center and know more than the horticulturalist...lol

or how bout you even know WHAT A HORTICULTURALIST IS???

You have the number of the horticultural library of your local university on your speed dial list

You have “so called friends” that try to bum free weed off of you (This part really pisses me off, especially when you’re the one that spent all the time, money, and effort to bring in a bumper crop, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!)

You spend hours watching the Cartoon Network and reading High Times

Stay green!

ISM

You get up extra early in the morning, but you're late for work because you visited the garden.

G

Everyone knows you always get the killer herb from "dude", but he "just ran out"

sry haha

I Used To Grow

You know you're a grower when you buy soil in the winter.

You know you're a grower when you have more seeds than places you can use the seeds.

G

you know your a grower when:

all day all you do is rotate plants from the sunlight to no light

you have too many light timers and start connecting things to it that are around the house

you have an extra bedroom that has the only deadbolt lock on it

you can give people a strip map of what isle and shelf they need to go to when in lowes

you speed home just to check on your garden before the lights go out

you can make hash from the resin on your fingers

rusto

Beast
sorry if these are similar to whats been said

You know your a grower when you start naming different strains and everyone asks what the hell your talking about.

You know your a grower when everytime someones in your house you think they are getting suspicious.

you know you are a grower when you memorized the fox farms feeding schedule.

you know you're a grower when you smile or turn your head at the name LEO.

you know you're a grower when you are amuzed by different cabinets at home depot.

G

rusto said:
you know you're a grower when you are amuzed by different cabinets at home depot.

Yeah, I often wonder how many people are watching me size up all the cabnets and wonder what the hell I'm thinking.

Latest posts

Latest posts