What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You know you live in the country if......

N

noyd666

your fire wood is this big
picture.php

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know you live in the country if.......

you're able to adapt to the changes in
nature as just being, 'business as usual'

ScreenHunter_1395%20Jan.%2005%2020.41_zpswhorom2d.jpg

St. Phatty

You feed your neighbor's landlord's chickens when they're starving

even if the neighbor is a complete asshole and the landlord is an absentee landlord.

redlaser

Veteran
Good for you St.Phatty, hope your getting an egg or two but if they're starving probably not.

I used to feed my neighbors chickens from time to time, but they were not assholes, just old and out of town. They use to tear up our landscape, but I got a bee hive full of bees out of it.

sdd420

Veteran
You know your in the country when you need the neighbor ...a dairy farmer to plow your driveway. Thanks buddy we don't usually get so much snow in Boise

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
ahhh youth...big balls, a small mind and/or a short life expectancy.
at least theres a life line attached.. :woohoo:

mowood3479

Veteran
If you have to ask the logging trucks to chain up further up the road so you don't have to listen to your dogs bark at them for 15min straight

R

Robrites

You can buy two cords of firewood or

You can buy two cords of firewood or

picture.php

St. Phatty

Good for you St.Phatty, hope your getting an egg or two but if they're starving probably not.

I used to feed my neighbors chickens from time to time, but they were not assholes, just old and out of town. They use to tear up our landscape, but I got a bee hive full of bees out of it.

Thanks !

The chickens have a very distinct "I'm hungry" loud warning squawk.

Different than the "I'm being attacked by a hawk" squawk.

Turned out the neighbor's pet sitter may have got knocked back to jail, on a minor parole violation. (last time they did that, it was for using the word 'bitch' during a therapy session.)

The parolee pet sitter has chickens too. I may be heading over there with my sun-flower seed bucket.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

you learn to value all the neighbors :)

ScreenHunter_1637%20Jan.%2021%2017.57_zps06qxmryi.jpg

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Don't let the dog in the house...

Don't let the dog in the house...

When your son comes in to tell you his dog just got skunked :party: Mom is not going to like it.

My son says he got it right in the face.

Poor dog, it's going to rain two inches through tomorrow.