What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You know you live in the country if......

99%

S4L just sent me rep with short vid of a buxom girl climbing the stairs out of a pool...how did he know I was a lesbian?

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
hrmph! all he sent me was a beefcake pix of a guy with claw marks all over him!:tiphat:

.... how'd he know I was hetero????:laughing:

R

Robrites

picture.php

Cvh

Supermod
You know you live into the country If you have pissed off your wife you better start running.

Cvh

Supermod
You know you live into the country when the cops drive around more drunk then you do.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know you live in the country if.......

you got a little extra time on yer hands :dunno:

aaa3221_zpsgv2j2adp.gif

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what the hell is that guy shooting?sure does look real

I think it's just a glorified spud launcher, using either compressed air, hair spray, ronson lighter fluid or even butane; none of those will make real smoke, but if you added a small handful of some kind of dark powder it would give that same 'smokey' look :dunno:

if it was real there'd be a huge fire flash, recoil etc; and that clown wouldn't be laughing, w/o any eye & ear protection he'd be a hurtin' unit.

it's straight pvc painted up w/a couple of embellishments, that's how they put together prop guns, at least they used to be made that way; nowadays it's high end design work, and then sticking it on a 3D printer.......

shithawk420

Veteran
thanks.thats what i thought.i knew it was fake when i didnt see any flash fire.sorry you had rough birthday stoner.hopefully mine coming up soon goes smooth.its cold in ILL but not MN cold!i dont know how you do it!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

your flannel never dies :)

aaa3227_zps5c3zfkcs.jpg

aaa3228_zpsp6pahd37.jpg

kaochiu

Veteran
I went today to move my horse from one field to another, demarked with a electric fence. Next to it were the cows grazing and the bull reigning in the middle, laying down and receiving the warming evening winter sun. Tomorrow's gonna be a clear day, because the dawn clouds in the sky reflects the sun thus getting a magnificent colour. When i released the horse and connected the electric fence, he approached unwittingly and got a hit. He went mad, running amok and kicking the air. At this very point i realized i was watching in the same glance a crazy horse, a sitting bull and a red cloud. Is that an omen?

R

Robrites

I went today to move my horse from one field to another, demarked with a electric fence. Next to it were the cows grazing and the bull reigning in the middle, laying down and receiving the warming evening winter sun. Tomorrow's gonna be a clear day, because the dawn clouds in the sky reflects the sun thus getting a magnificent colour. When i released the horse and connected the electric fence, he approached unwittingly and got a hit. He went mad, running amok and kicking the air. At this very point i realized i was watching in the same glance a crazy horse, a sitting bull and a red cloud. Is that an omen?
It means today you were exactly where you were supposed to be.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

ya gotta get there in style

metrocruiser_zpsahwzbpus.jpg

St. Phatty

Shoveling the driveway is fun

if you take it in 20 minute increments.

I used a leaf-blower for the powdery stuff this morning, and shoveled 100 yards of asphalt just now. Just one track for each tire, not the whole thing.

My tires are almost as bald as Mr. Clean. :woohoo:

I have to wait for Optimum Driving Conditions before venturing out when the roads are slick.