What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You know you live in the country if......

R

Robrites

picture.php

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
If the most fun you can have over the winter is having sex in front of a wood fire.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If your wood pile is bigger than all the "yards" the townies have.
Or if your garden is bigger than the townies houses. :laughing:

99%

every person has hands that look twice as old as they do....and the one thing you never hear is "oooowwwwww, look, I got a blister today!"

99%

and sadly, you can score Oxy or meth a whole lot easier than scoring an ounce of AAA bud

99%

if....when you visit a big city,the first things you notice are just how everyone is in a mad rush, the noisy din and how the air smells of car exhaust.

99%

WHEN I SING AND NOBODY YELLS BACK SHUDDUP.

No, but your dogs run off and hide with their paws over their ears when you sing Queen's "We are the Champions" in the shower.

Talk about cruelty to animals!

MicroRoy

picture.php

I rember when my grandpa switched from having my uncles put up hay with pitch forks. Then upgraded to a tractor with a PTO and bought a square bailer.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
I remember the first & last time I tried throwing a square hay bale up on a wagon.

(11 years old; with the upper body strength of a Keebler elf) :D

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
You know you live in the country if......

you know guys (and gals) who go noodling for catfish...

Attachments

• catfish.jpg
    catfish.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 10
  • noodling.jpg
    noodling.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 14