What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

you know U are a real grower when:

yerboyblue

I had some serious buzzing up in the poles while I was running 2400W + AC and dehey. When I cut down the grow the noise went away.
Im guessing people know you are a grower when your poles are buzzing 12 hours a day!

Lol, my friends' neighbors wanted to upgrade their service. 'Someone' on the block was drawing too much power for the transformer and they had to pay $3500 to get a new one installed. I wish I had two panels.
Ya, my line caught on fire with 7200W and A/C. Guess I shouldn't have been doing laundry at the same time.

10kw overloading your transformer and causing a fire is not normal or funny, calling the electrical provider to checkout the work on their side of the meter would be a good idea.

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
.......you recieve Christmas presents from Testing labs, with hopes of business in the up coming year!

avant gardener

Veteran
you know you're a grower when your old lady gets you a fancy shmancy $150 watering can for xmas...

picture.php

...and it's just what you wanted

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,, you know your a real grower when you reach the stage when you realize that material shit you have always wanted and now can have,,wouldnt make you feel half as happy as when you see the good your medicine brings to those that need it most,,so material becomes immaterial,,cheers s2,,,, have clicked on that little thing in the bottom right hand corner,mistake,, have not a clue what it is,,so whatever it is please ignore thanks 944s2

Last edited:
I

im me

When you have to get your supplies wholesale cause the hydro shop never has enough in stock

wolfhoundaddy

Veteran
you know when

you know when

your wife rips a plant right out of the pot, right in front of you. And says "YOU SPEND TOO MUCH TIME DOWN HERE!" oww!!!

Don't worry the little baby got repotted and ended up being a foot taller that her siblings. The plant told me, "don't worry I got more!"

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
You know your a real grower when your an asshole all day until you make it to the plants.Then when you get there ya gotta shit like your on a coke run, lol.

A

ak-51

You wake up every morning feeling rested and refreshed, probably in part to very clean, high oxygen content air in your home.

Your water bill looks like 3 high-maintenance bitches live with you, you know, because they take long showers. And the other thing is that their boyfriends are over a lot and then the showers take like 3 times as long because you know they're banging in there too. And you just know that these bitches are pretty stupid and they can't hear that the toilet is still running and they should have jiggled the handle and it just runs like all night. Anyway that is how high your water bill is.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
When the same toker who just told you to quit warning him to take it easy on that joint hits the floor face down as he tries to stand up.

V

veek

..when you dont like to smoke joints from other ppl.(except growers) but you allways do because you are a nice guy :)

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
When you have two state workers in your basement and you get to tell them they are not allowed in that room by law.. Scary tho

A

ak-51

You can retrace exactly what you were doing on harvest day because you left thick hash fingerprints on everything you touched.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
when you can feel yourself being sucked into the roots and through the electron channels to become adenosine triphosphate with a stunning tan.